Posts by jinsoup

Compared to the AV40s, the built in amp seems to handle more power - 40w amp to low range 30w to high 1" larger woofer cone and have better tweeters. BX5's dont have RCA input, but do have 1/4" /TRS and XLR inputs They're also pretty big (but nothing compread to the bx8a) I remember getting a pair of BX5a's for $149 about two winters ago. What's new about the D2'?
aluminum radiator....... hello galvanic corrision
I swear, somehow got a bigger loop for not $600? I would say to crap with the cheap AIO kits... their flow rates suck, pumps suck, contain 50mL of water, and when that evaporates you have limited options of refilling it. The long run risk you run of not being able to monitor a reservoir of fluid will result in a CPU BBQ. But i guess I have a rather biased point of view. Considering buying it for a future build perhaps...
Hopefully so.. It's not the gtx700 flagship? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_700_Series#GeForce_700_.287xx.29_series I thought the pattern was usually that a Next-gen flagship ≈ previous gen Dual-GPU
So this is the rumored official start of the GTX700 line.... I'm going to speculate that the 6GB GDDR5 on a single GPU is preparation for the QHD monitor phase...? Woohoo we can finally run our (insert skyrim mod references) and crysis 3! haha jokes... I did just dump about 70% of this price on finishing a watercooled 670 SLI setup T_T that might have been dumb of me
Lingering pondering of the day: Hmmm crucial m4 256, or a pair of these? In for two... Now, where am i going to put these...... in RAID0 for fun perhaps =D
No you dont put the orings onto the + stem. They go far up on the O part under each keycap. First, acquire a keypuller to yank each key off, careful with the big ones because they have two stabilizers on the ends which are a little fragile. Next, when u have the keys all off, u start pushing o-rings into the plastic round part under each key cap. Start by replacing the big keys with stabilizers (or else u wont be able to get them on in the end) Finally push all the...
reduces bottoming out noise, the "clack clack" of plastic-on-plastic is eliminated. Also decreases key travel distance for a slightly more natural typing feel. 40 durometer is just softer, 50 is a little subtle on hardness but it feels nice and cushioned compared to stock. $8-10 for a pack on amazon if u can find the right diameter http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051XWXCE/ref=oh_details_o06_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Logitech just came out with the G110 for a few weeks now. $150 is pretty outrageous for a set of MX browns so it's time for a sale to generate interest! Very late to the game, Logitech... shame.. PROS: +Comes with LED backlighting +Cherry MX Brown switches (light, tactile, comparatively silent) +Comes with Orings (the real deal sealer, as u dont have to dish out an extra $10+$5 for your own o-rings + keypuller) +Macro keys? +Cherry MX switches are rated to 50 million...
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! well u saved me from some severe disappointment. thanks! How are the resale prospects for Hawken and PlanetSide 2? ive never heard of anyone playing those two...