Posts by TheN00b

#1: http://www.cnet.com/8301-17918_1-57423240-85/camera-megapixels-why-more-isnt-always-better-smartphones-unlocked/ #2:http://www.brighthand.com/default.asp?newsID=19116&news=Smartphone+cameras+vs+digital+point-and-shoot Seeing that technology gets faster and smaller from month to month, now, I don't see a real reason why people should still invest in stand-alone camera's. Even though this camera has enough system memory on it to allow the use of an OS, why even bother...
Try looking on the O2 website: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),CASE=ref(unlockmymobile) "For Pay Monthly and Pay & Go customers If you're a Pay Monthly customer then you can request for your handset to be unlocked at any time, free of charge. This policy may vary according to the handset you have purchased. Don't forget that you'll still need to honour the remainder of the minimum term of your contract...
Shut's off when? Have you used the product for awhile? What kind of apps did you install? A lot of factors can make or break an issue with any, dropping the phone .5~.1 inches shouldn't really damage the phone. If you don't really care, and can take waiting a couple more days for the RMA to come-back in, then I'd say just RMA it. It also sounds as if you were having problems with when you first turned it on?... >"Burn in failure"
At least they have you on their Map, can't say the same for israel.
@Nemesis158: Yeah I wasn't really paying attention D:
It really depends on your ISP, and/or how many hops (routers/switchs) the data bits go through, and/or how much total bandwith your routher is taking up with your running applications via active ports on the router, and how much bandwidth you actually have depending on your ISP Service Plan. If you infected your PC with a Worm, sometimes Spyware, that could be slowing down your connection, but you also would notice other things that would seem weird about your PC (like...
I go by the Title of the thread, then by the thread owners additional information... Sorry if my opinion offends you
Might be a problem with your OS, maybe the OS is auto-running to many applications at once for this phone to handle, or it might just be that you/ve installed services along with your applications that are always on... Who really knows :'(
VM's, Gaming, CAD, Graphic Design [EDIT] Oh I'm going on about semi-power saving with this build which is why I want the i7 3770k.
Making a point with "quotes" is dangerous, but my intention was to discount the fact that, the original poster, made a BLCK 133-150 suggestion without editing the original post. I know that the highest people probably could go is 115 maybe with an ivy bridge, but the quotes were aimed at just understanding that if you enable Intels TurboBoost you sometimes get a system that jumps unexpectedly to the novice Overclocker. Don't Flame me for being more experienced/,of a...