Posts by Kyouki

Exciting finally leak testing the new rig. Wish I had better pictures but lost my natural light. Will take finishing pictures tomorrow!
Exciting finally leak testing the new rig. Wish I had better pictures but lost my natural light. Will take finishing pictures tomorrow!
It could but I doubt the difference in temps would be that noticeable. After I get it up and running well see where I'm coming in at and see if I need to make changes.
Thank you
Yea same pads not sure if that normal or not, first time putting a GPU under water.
Alright got my backplate in and installed! Added a touch of vinyl! Everything installed and ready for leak test.
Alright got my backplate in and installed! Added a touch of vinyl! Everything installed and ready for leak test.
Alright got my backplate in and installed! Added a touch of vinyl! Everything installed and ready for leak test, when I realized.... I'm missing one cable the one fan controller cable that goes from phanteks controller to the cpu fan header on motherboard. So I'll be looking for that while it leak tests!
Question: when installing the EK backplate do I need to use the clear plastic washers between the backplate and PCB? The instructions don't show them used but it came with some? If I do use them I done show the pads making firm contact with PCB. Answer: lol I could not wait I installed without and looks like the screws fit perfect and now there is better contact with PCB and thermal pads.
I used a kit like this you can get off of amazon for around $15, I bought it for when I work on my quads but it has been used for many other hobby related things. https://www.amazon.com/helicopter-Maintenance-Driver-Screwdriver-Shipping/dp/B01FVYISI0/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1472234121&sr=1-3&keywords=7+in+1+Hex+Screw+Driver+Tool