Posts by ganganputput

Hi Tiihokatti, Thank you for your fast reply, the home theatre system i have is the philips HTB4510/98 http://www.p4c.philips.com/cgi-bin/dcbint/cpindex.pl?slg=en&scy=hk&ctn=HTB4510/98 it has an available optical in and currently my itx rig is hooked up to the sound system via that link. I hope to get a high end usb sound card that can enhance game playing on tv, as well as good quality sound for music and movies.
Hi, I was reading the reviews of the asus Xonar essence stx sound card and wanted to get it for my pc as the onboard audio is really not very good. my pc is hooked up to a home theatre ststem via optical cable. I just realised i cannot use pci-e sound cards as i am using a itx mobo and already have a gfx card in the slot. Which usb based sound card is the best, for gaming and music/movie watching? would like to see recommendations for budget of 100, 200 and 300$. Hope...
Ok guys I got a corsair 350d for cheap. I have studied it and base on what i needed to cool , ie. A i7-3770k @ 4.5ghz and a evga 780ti classified at 1250mhz. Will 2 x mcr 240 xp swiftech be sufficient to cool the above? Will i need more rads to have some headroom? I Intend to squeeze in an ek x3 250 res too. With a d5 provably with a dress up kit.
Thank you for ur reply maybe I was expecting a little too much from the chip but I will consider de lidding. I would opt to get the vrm watercooled if necessary. For the gpu the 1300 is just a target, if I can't I'll settle for 1250mhz. What rads would u recommend for the 2x 240.? Need to add one more rad at the back? 120 exhaust? Eg a 60mm rad or even a 120 monsta?
Ok guys I got a corsair 350d for cheap. I have studied it and base on what i needed to cool , ie. A i7-3770k @ 4.8ghz and a evga 780ti classified clocked to 1300mhz, 1. what rads can I fit in this case? Intend to squeeze in an ek x3 250 res too. With a d5 provably with a dress up kit. 2. Let's say I go with 2 mcr 240 xp swiftech rads, sufficient to cool the above? I can use high speed fans. 3. Let's say it's still insufficient, what rad can I add to the rear of the...
Hi Guys, Suppose that I have a pc case that I really like and want to WC a i73770k clocked to 4.8ghz and a EVGA 780ti classified clocked to 1300mhz,  but unfortunately the case only has 2 separate 120mm fan inlets and 1 120mm fan outlet, and I decide to get those 120mm single rads, which would be the most “powerful” rad that can provide sufficient cooling for what I want to put under water? Which ones are the ones with the highest wattage rating?   I know noise is an...
which case labs case do u recommend?
hi, my budget is about 150 usd at most nut pushing it may be another 20 usd more.
Hi guys I have a maximus gene 5 mobo with the i7-3770k and the evga 780 ti classified. I'm thinking of overclocking the cpu to about 4.5-4.8ghz. Also want to overclock the gfx to approx boost of 1300mhz. Of course all this is intended to go under water. However I am not sure which case to choose to house this all in. Because radiators all have different wattage cooling capacity and for the life of me I'm not sure how many rads I need. I read the sticky but having...
thank you for the recommendation. a 240 rad i can do. but which brand what fin density should i get? i want the htpc to be quiet and silent so want to run the fans at low rpm.