Posts by Conners

I see what you mean now I think I'll just pass on this issue. I am in the early planning stages for a Haswell refresh build with all the bangs an whistles I can afford. LOL. I am going to open a thread on parts recommendations for OCN members but not sure where to post it..
Nice informative excerpt there thank you. +1
I'm listing, talk me into why I need this card as apposed to say an ASUS or others.
Thanks Sin for that info. I did notice today my desktop speakers don't work as well (rear/sides) but center is loudest.I suppose I could always buy a sound card if it annoys me to much...
LOL, I am thinking it may have something to do the onboard sound. Although my head phones still work. I guess I could tell gigabyte it just fell off ... Which it may have for all I know. I didn't see it happen, just seen it in the bottom and ass u me d that's wot happened. But I bet it was.
Silly me I was removing the video card the other day and I knocked off a gold looking cap on the left side of the board (I/O side) It was the upper one of the two there. Anyone know what this might relate to? Seems to run fine still.
Ah ok when I searched for it, it came up with the 8500 memory never even paid any attention to see if it was what you posted. I Just ASSUMED and you know where that gets you LOL. Thanks for you help tho and I may just send this stuff back....My dominators will do 1106MHz....
I don't really see any difference from New Eggs posted specs....What are you referring to?Learn more about the G.SKILL F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-B (red)Model Brand G.SKILLModel F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI-B Type240-Pin DDR2 SDRAMTech Spec Capacity4GB (2 x 2GB) SpeedDDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Cas Latency5Timing5-5-5-15 Voltage 2.0V - 2.1V Multi-channel Kit Dual Channel Kit Heat Spreader Yes Recommend Use High Performance or Gaming MemoryLearn more about the G.SKILL F2-8500CL5D-4GBPI (blue)Model...
I see what you mean now.... it's the -B thing. Ones red ones blue. difference? Still should be able to run 1100+ thought wouldn't you think?
Here ya go! and thanks for your help...