Posts by Conners

Thanks for your replies PCSarge, I do have the latest bios installed 3003 on my Hero VII. I might re-download it again and re-flash, or revert back to 2902 and see what happens.Anyway thanks again for your input.
I bought them both at the same time through Amazon I believe about 1 1/2 years ago. They were both flashed with whatever ASUS had at the time. Ok this is strange...I shut the computer completely down for about 30 sec. thinking about unplugging one card at a time. I talked my self out of that. LOL Rebooted and opened up two instances of GPUZ again to look at your UEFI reference and now it looks normal. WFT...
I was getting some strange ghosting in Hitman after the installation of the latest AMD drivers.(16.3.2) So I loaded up two instances of GPUZ just to take a look. I noticed that the bus width and band width are really different as are the shaders. See below pic. I did remove the AMD drives with DDU and reinstalling. The ghosting was gone but GPUZ reported the same differences in the bus width band and shaders. These cards are under water so outside of just removing the...
1) I would guess its a driver issue with the wifi. You might want to un-install the wifi and reinstall it. 2) DDR stands for Double Data Rate, so 1200 is actually 2400 mhz. (1200x2)
You think this following is bad, try zero Hero 7 thread...LOL
I looked at both the Hero and the Formula. I decided that the built in WB wasn't really worth an extra hundred dollars. Just my opine...
I suppose you can drown anything out with enough noise. I have a couple of Corsair SP 120 fans on a 240 rad and they're anything but quite. The XSPC fans that were on there were more quite. Anyway Good Luck with your system.
yeah right..
What do you think about those meh.. Corsair fans?
I would completely un-install your OB sound drivers and reinstall. You might also DL the latest driver from ASUS and install that.