Posts by Conners

Well it sounds as though you have the Ocing figured out. Simple right. I also run 4.6 Ghz on my system. I just want to mention a few things you might try if you like.Using offset voltage (DVID) to allow your boards voltage to drop to a lower level while idle. To do so put the CPU Vcore to [Normal] and the Dynamic V core (DVID) [+0.030V] to start with you may or may not need to raise it for the 4.6 GHz OC A quick test would be using either Intel Burn Test or LinX but you...
Ok the up position is the backup position and down is the main bios. What I would do is put it in the main bios position (down) and flash the BIOS to the F8N. Then you will have both BIOS the same version.Additionally during boot up you may to Press CTRL F10 to swap the main bios & backup bios. Backup replaces main and main replaces backup. If the back up BIOS is a different version from the main BIOS Press ALT F10 To copy main bios to backup bios. Hope that's clear as...
Is this a new or used board? You could try to remove an re-install the killer 2200 drivers oh and also remove the software and reinstall it all. Is your bios switch still in the position B or did you switch it back to M on the bios flash? On the memory try to set the System Memory Multiplier to 1600 and you also may need to set the Dram voltage manually also. All you have to do to OC is set the CPU Clock Ratio to say about 42 and raise vcore if it doesn't boot, we'll...
Looking Awsome!
Good Luck! If you have any OC questions don't hesitate to ask...
I've had this mobo for a little over 2 years and haven't had any problems outside of self inflicted ones. LOL I think its a very stable board, but would suggest you to download the latest beta bios F8N. Ocing is simple and straight forward.
I went with a Samsung SD390 24" (S24D390HL) because it was available locally and I needed it yesterday. Thanks for all of your input in this matter.
Thanks for all the replies peeps. I will check out all your suggestions.
My monitor craps out on me and seeking advise on what to by. I am thinking < $300 and at least 23". I see stuff like IPS, TN response time and so on, which is all Greek to me. Please suggest a monitor good for gaming. Thanks in advance!
I currently have a G1.Sniper3. I sent it in for repair of a sound cap. While removing the processor I noticed at least two bent pins, which I told then to also look at. Just incase it's not warrantied or insanely costly to repair, I may just go with a new board. What's (outside of the g1.sniper 3) would be an excellent overclocking board for the 3770k processor?