Posts by Vlada011

EKWB should offer new watercooling kits. I mean on new version with Coolstream PE, Supremacy EVO and EK-XRES 100 Revo D5 PWM Glass version with 3 ports on top That would be kit for Champions. And they should offer glass tubes in different size as separate parts. This new glass reservoirs are excellent move. Leave much nice impression. I have glass parts on tanks for electronic cigarettes and that's much harder and durable on scratch, much harder for cracking than plastic...
OK, that explain than probably most of people will not get such cards from first try. Anyway if someone want really good chips immediately they are inside GTX980Ti Matrix Gold. Most of people never get such chips buying different models. Inside Classified cards there ate lot of junks and EVGA confirmed sell below average chips in premium class... Not accidentally, they are tested and send in stores even barely stable models on fabric clock after hand testing. I would never...
For 2-3 weeks my new keyboard will arrive from USA. Maybe younger people don't like but for me she is best. And I prefer keyboard where LED lights are not primary details. Some very expensive keyboards with poor quality keys over Cherry MX switches people want mostly because RGB light. My keyboard even without LED but she have only white stay one perfect keyboard with PBT keys Cherry MX stabilizers, metal backplate. Deck Hassium Pro was my choice. I liked and Legend, maybe...
Do you want I to recommend you platform, Intel Wellsburg. i7-5930K on some places costa only 60-70$ more than i7-6770K. 250$ for motherboard and 100$ or 200$ for memory depend do you want 16GB SS or 32GB DS memory. I could recommend you board with M.2, Internal USB 3.1, everything is there, for 250-260$. MSI X99A MPower ASRock X99X Killer USB 3.1 ASUS X99A/ USB 3.1 GSkill 2800 1.2V Ripjaws 4 Black or Red Depend of Board. 16GB 110$ 32GB 204$ With i7-5820K you will have...
No, I compare both CPU i5 and i7 on Base clock, 3.5GHz vs 4.0GHz...All people will chase 4.5-4.6... i7 owners will easier there from 4.2 boost than i5 from 3.9GHz Boost.
This project is probably ready later for new GeForce Pascal GPU... Depend from NVIDIA, we still don't know when is landing from orbit appointed. Probably Spring 2016. I think you should immediately to change CPU in i7-6700K. That's only model capable overclocked to work similar and 20% slower in multi applications than i7-5820K and i7-5930K and he will need you for Windows 10. Example buying 4x8GB i5-6600K DDR4 instead 2x8GB and i7-6700K is not small mistake only you will...
It's better everybody who have chance to invest in i7. Don't allow if AMD show up with Zen to joke with you.i5 is more for people with limited budget and AMD users if they want to try something better than AMD older models and better platform, better chipset, better controllers but they don't have money for i7.Anyone who have chance to invest in i7 don't need to think about that. Hyper Threading, 8MB L3 instead 6MB, 4.0GHz instead 3.5GHz... and i7 is heart warmer, when I...
You will not have problem, Noctua N9S is very nice cooler.I don't like their bigger coolers but N9S is very nice and OK for cooling even overclocked CPUs.I can bet people could install some nice AIO system and bring computers on LAN parties freely nothing will happen.But if someone want to put pressure on CPU, to remove IHS without knowledge for that than maybe is possible.Noctua is not best any more in production of fans, because rotor type as Gentle Typhoon is best and...
And what you recommend... To buy 88 version of Neutron SATA III SSD 5 times slower but same price because he will not see difference. When I hear that SATA III touch limit that was 2012... After that companies launch 50 models, advertised as better and better.... how and why? Now when someone offer for same price speed double faster than RAID, same price per GB we need to choose SATA III because 950 PRO speed is not recognizable by users. Is it possible to work on...
In Win 901 is maybe nicest Mini ITX Case on market. Really smart design and nice components look perfectly inside. Could be HTPC or Hard Core gaming RIG with i7-6700K - TITAN X - 2x16GB DDR4 - Intel 750 SSD - 750-850W Platinum Power supplies and Maximus VIII Impact Z170 motherboard. This case force you on investment in Mini ITX. Really bad, I mean really because they didn't made only little bigger model 901 Plus example compatible only with mATX and Mini ITX, not ATX. That...