Posts by Vlada011

Previous months I searched for some ES cheaper Broadwell-E, i7-6900K, but now I'm glad because I didn't bought. Overclocked 1700X beat i7-6950X on stock speed. 1400$ in toilet, we can't say Quad Channel is something really important because all comparison show small improvements compare to Dual Channel. Special if AMDs IMC is capable to work with 3600MHz modules. We were aware what Intel do, whole the time, but now when rumors become reality we are faced what they done to...
Both sound cards with software set to to 5.1 system surround. SBZ Series have some nice options as Dialog Plus( Enhance voices and than when you look some video clip with review or movie you hear better, difference is noticable and Smart Volume. Adjust loudness to minimize sudden volume changes, if music is stronger on some parts in movies, effects, etc... But I had some motherboards with much worse onboard than SupremeFX. SupremeFX is great compare to other onboard but...
Looks like no one appriciete indestructable and most durable mechanical keyboards. Only RGB and similar things. That's bad, because Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Cherry MX Brown is 130$ on Newegg only need change of keys on something like this... https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1947 https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1805 When I remove PC in living room I will need bluetooth keyboard and great option is new Filco...
Yes, that would be best option, I think. You will need to try few things before find best settings. If your memory is not stable on 2666MHz and default timmings I would keep default speed. You didn't say model of your memory kit.
Excellent, than go on 13. Try first this manual 2666MHz, timmings default and voltage 1.350V and test with some test. If system is not completely stable try with 14-15-15 timmings. Keep Command Rate on default.
Maybe you should try to set 2666 MHz manually, not XMP.Sometimes is easier like that and better, special if you set lower lattency than XMP and same frequency as XMP.I done that with my memory because when I bought DDR4 kits had higher latency than now, on beginning.Higher frequency is not always better, if you need to increase timmings example.Better to find best from combination of frequency and timmings.C14 or C15 are OK for Quad Channel DDR4.Example 14-14-14 1T or...
Yes price of Broadwell-E was even higher than Haswell-E.I found mine i7-5820K for 280e from some guy and both from him. Because of that I have no reason to complain.But price of i7-6850K now in some countries in Europe go up to 620 EURO.For that money people will be able to buy better performance than i7-6900K and memory for platform.No we can't talk about competition of Intel and AMD because competitors usually try to offer best product and from 2012 we look how Intel...
It was only matter of time.How much customers could expect someone lead and only to give 5% improvement every generation 5 years.Now is end, Intel need something new, domination of i7 and i5 is finished after almost 10 years and it's good because Intel will not be able to catch AMD before serious performance improvement and completely new architecture same as AMD done with Ryzen.It was obvious that one good product will beat all of them together.Performance improvements...
I have SupremeFX 2014 as Onboard Audio and I could say SBZ is 100-110% better and more noticable effects. But difference from SBZ to SBZxR is similar, I still recognize difference after I change SBZ to SBZxR. I think all hard core gamers should invest in some nice sound card as SBZxR or Xonar STX II because sound can't be compared at all with onboard. It's same as you talk with someone near you or with someone who is in another room. Today premium PCI-E sound cards could...
Yes I read that review, that's probably only one done but reliable source... Conclusion is Sound Blaster ZxR with Sparkos Labs Op-amp is best PCI-E sound card. Outperform and STX II with different op-amps. That's these two op-amps... Single Discrete Operational Amplifier SS3601 Dual Discrete Operational Amplifier SS3602 This is Sound Blaster ZxR after installation and probably sound better, how much that only experts could say. Should be installed 2 from both, and...