Posts by Vlada011

Keyboard is nice but I like more that Caselabs on table.Deck Francium Pro have metal case, but if you want to invest little more you could order Filco Majestouch 2 TKL and Vortex or Tex Aluminum TKL case. Together that cost around 300$ + 50$ for PBT keycaps. Deck Francium Pro have PBT and metal case and cost 140-170$ depend on place. New version now have improved feets on back side with rubber. Not only one fit, two feets different size, both with rubber and you can use...
I'm so happy with my Francium Pro... sound of PBT switches on metal plate is completely different than same switches with ABS keys. Cherry Brown sound almost as Blue only without clicky... Louder than ABS Cherry Brown. Now I look is it possible to install my keyboard in Tex Aluminium TKL case... I saw Vortex and Tex aluminum cases in Silver, Grey, Black and other colors... Look fantastic... That's fetish not RGB light. Something like this... They look great.
Yes that's matter of taste. My personal opinion is that Logitech need to launch G610 TKL version. They should done that immediately. Now when I cross on TKL keyboards I would rather use 60% than full. But I think TKL is best size if someone use one keyboard for gaming and typing. New mouse from Logitech Chaos Spectrum Quality of mouse is obvious, only is price very high, 150$. People need to pay more for mouse than mechanical keyboard.
You have on youtube different video clips of cherry mx sound test. Different version. ABS, PBT, not only Chery MX,... Topre sound,....with o-rings and without.... ever
Maybe could be use lubricate from Durex. I saw nice Vortex and TEX TKL Aluminum case for Filco keyboards.Filco is great option after installation PBT keys and aluminium case.Than keyboard cost you 300$ total but that's keyboard for me not Razer and similar...When I remember I plan first to buy Full keyboard Hassium Pro, thanks god I bought TKL Francium Pro.Never again on full size.
This is funny. Only really popular switches I know are Topre and Cherry MX. Maybe and Cherry not use any more good switches for Board 6.0 keyboard. Every gamer should have only two keyboard. Both mechanical and both with Double Shot PBT switches. Cherry MX for typing, Topre for gaming. And both without light or one LED color just. Or if someone have problem to used on too light Topre than should use Brown or Red Cherry MX and for gaming. Brown could be and for typing....
Nothing, they are not better. They are copy of Cherry MX... Best keys are Cherry MX and Topre are good strictly for gaming example.I like Cherry MX Brown most. Because they are not loud as Blue and you still have impression of mechanical keyboards, they are not to light on pressure.Special PBT Cherry MX Brown sound nicer and little louder than Cherry MX Brown ABS. No click sound but you hear mechanical switches.I don't even look other version, only I know that Topre are...
I would not pay 50 euro for Logitech G710 or G910 or G810 except if I could make some profit after sell. But for this keyboard I would pay price only she arrive late and I only use TKL from now and in future. Keyboard look very nice, only if someone like full keyboard. This wheel is actually only thing I miss on TKL keyboard. Same as I can't used on mouse without fast scroll. Simply I used on Logitech Scroll and that's same after 5 year of use my G700. I bought G510 and...
Logitech present new keyboard, same as G810 only non RGB version with White LED and with Cherry MX Switches. Available in two version with Cherry MX Brown and Cherry MX Red switches. http://gaming.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/g610-orion-red-keyboard I like Logitech and history of company and I had nice experience with lot of their products. But I think they should launch this keyboard before 2 years and version with 87 keys not only full keyboard with Numpads. Today...
I completely forgot to order from mechanical keyboards...Some of these two https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=712 https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=477 They look usefull for all keyboards.