Posts by Vlada011

As someone say best results are from Sparkos Labs2x Singlehttp://sparkoslabs.com/product/discrete-op-amp-ss3601/and+ 2x Dualhttp://sparkoslabs.com/product/discrete-op-amp-ss3602/This is after installation. Using spacers it's possible even to back shield after installation new op-amps.You should replace these, if you changed sometimes BIOS chip example...After installation them Sound Blaster ZxR worth almost 500$.But you can change only two of them example. You will get...
I thought to IMC on my CPU die and almost upgrade to i7-6850K, I had option for 290 euro but than I figure out that IMC test fail because memory size. 15.9GB, after Windows Upgrade to 1703 size back on 16GB and IMC test pass. Is it possible to BIOS version change Bus Speed, default. 3701 BIOS set bus to 100.2. Before in BIOS BLCK set to Auto was 99.9MHz in CPU-Z. Now is 100.2MHz And one more question how you set voltage for Cache Frequency? Manual, Offset, Adaptive?
Price of Filco Majestouch 2 TKL keyboards drop on arround 120$. It's available on Amazon and Mechanical Keyboards, price of Convertible 2 is about 50$ more. Just in case if you didn't know. CoolerMaster launched MasterKeys L and MasterKeys S mechanical keyboard with PBT keycaps and price is about 80$. No LED lights. They look best of all CM keyboards. But I think that can't be same experience as installation good PBT keycaps on Filco keyboards.
AMD make amazing job with Ryzen and Threadripper now is time to do same with GPU. When they didn't talk about Vega on Computex I knew that something is not as they planned. To launch GPU competitive with TITAN Xp one year later. They didn't success. Not only that, they launch card with bigger power consumption that Titan Pascal and performance similar to GTX1080, 12 months later. That mean probably 2 years behind NVIDIA if they didn't success to offer same performance one...
I don't like Ryzen 7 gaming performance and memory performance compare to X99 and X299.Why to pay 500$ for Ryzen 7 when i7-7820X is 590$ and he have faster core, better IMC,memory copy, write, read performance are better and off course multithreaded performance.AND WORK ON RAMPAGE VI EXTREME successor of RAMPAGE V EXTREME.
Now soon Intel Coffee Lake 8th Gen will be available. Maybe even on Z270 motherboards, LGA1151. ASUS ROG Z270 Line is very bad to serve only for one generation. It would be nice to Intel extend life of them. Hero, Apex, Code, Formula, Extreme. Intel 6 cores was nice option when i7-5820K show up 2014, capable to work on up to 4.5GHz and very little slower than i7-6700K in single threaded performance but much stronger in multi threaded applications. Now when Intel 6 core...
Great build and case is my favorite at the moment.
Maybe prices of old Intel processors are same in store, but I saw on marketplace i7-6900K for 600 euro. Don't even to talk about used processor. i7-5960X cost 1000$ but no one can't get more than 450$ for him now. Because stronger with same number of cores new with 3 years warranty cost 590. i7-4790K maybe cost 300-350 in store but no one will give you more than 200$ for him. Even that's discutable now because DDR3 platform. Why someone to give more than 200$ for him when...
I would like to find some i9-7900X ES without warranty or similar for cheap price, to sell my platform and invest in Rampage VI Extreme. Every year I had opportunity to find cheaper some CPU even 1800X for 350. I would be satisfied and with i7-7820X, except less PCI-El lanes. But no reason to change 6 cores for 6 cores.
I saw such price on net. They talk about 850-860$ AMD and Intel never say exactly price so much earlier but we have some rumors usually. There was news before some time about Thridripper production cost and Entry Level 16 cores 850$. If they ask same price as i9-7900X we expect better performance. 16 cores give opportunity to be faster than overclocked 10 cores CPU. If not FAIL!