Posts by Vlada011

I saw KLEVV CRASS in Hungary for 190euro 2666MHz 32GB, that kit look best on this board. OK Dominator Platinum and HyperX Predator as well. Maybe and I will upgrade on RV10THE. Than I could easy to melt brain of GIGABYTE, MSI and ASRock owners next 2 years until Skylake EX and Rampage 6 show up. If ASUS decide to go only with bigger Rampage boards I will not go on mATX Form factor in future. mATX only on Rampage Gene maybe. OK Godlike is excellent motherboard, but MSI...
I'm totally in love in Rampage V 10th Edition but not only in board look. I like settings on this motherboard and features. 4 USB 3.0 ports from ASMedia on back panel for External HDD, Exterlan DVD-RW, Web Camera, 4th place for USB Flash for ASUS Flashback without CPU, GPU and Memory. 2x USB 3.1 Type A and 2x USB 3.1 Type C on back panel for new tools. 2x USB 2.0 for keyboard/mouse. On board 4x USB 3.0 Intel controller for easier connection with front panel if you flash...
Registry patch...? For what? I never heard for such thing.
My heart hurt me when I look so nice board. Special because I wait around 4-5 months to Black Edition show up. And I knew that ASUS board will be best X99 board at the end. Look so nice, with so many new features compare to Rampage V Extreme.Even before Haswell-EX build I plan to hardware go in Silver/Black direction, more black less silver details.But than I couldn't wait more, I found CPU for 270-280e, memory was ready and everything wait around 2 months I search...
Guys what happen here? Some new drivers, improvements... I still use drive from CD, 2012. If I see good last driver from manufacturer is 6.0.102.32 from 17 November 2014 even if on some site is date 2015. How our card holding with newer models as STRIX SOAR or even older Xonar Phoebus?
Successor of i7-6950X will have six channel memory controller.Chipset will be much stronger than X99 with more lanes, probably 20, CPU will have max 48 PCI-E lanes and socket will have 3646 pin, 1636 pin more than 2011.What you expect?Where is compatible E5-2699 V3...??? Off course in same board as i7-5820K same as Xeon V4 with 22 Cores and 55MB Cache.You think only for Skylake E will make one socket for Xeon and one socket for successor of i7-6950X...???But even now Quad...
Here is finest and nicest and best and most powerful X99 motherboard... Rampage V Extreme was king 2 years, now it's time for NEW king... https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-RAMPAGE-V-EDITION-10/ Box and package are cool...But I hope ASUS will continue to offer ROG hardware in their famous heavy package for Formula and Extreme motherboards. They didn't change from 2010 and don't need to change. The worse moment is when you need to sell hardware because upgrade and...
And I want faster memory and bigger size but I will not throw money for 12 months.Look Skylake-EX... 6 memory slots from every side, that mean other kits... I will jump from 16GB to 48GB.6x8GB kits will be minimal or 6x4GB kits. I will not pay for new Quad Channel kit when Six Channel will show up in 2017.Strix is good motherboard and offer everything as Extreme for most people, but simple not leave such powerful impression as Rampage V Extreme and Rampage V 10th Edition....
EVGA X99 MIcro is nice board as well, nicer than most mATX boards, but I don't know what happen with overclocking cache frequency on EVGA boards and how that works.
Nicest X99 board on market, at the moment three nicest board Maximus VIII Extreme, Rampage V Extreme and Rampage V 10th Edition... Every detail on this board is well done. Two small slots give you chance to install better Sound Card and Intel 750 SSD. M.2 is on perfect place for cooling in same time with RAM with some fans fixed for HDD cage or DVD Bay and can't influence on graphic cards and GPU can't warm him. If someone want best for X99 i7-6850K or even i7-6950X that's...