Posts by Vlada011

Card look nice, better than previous ASUS models. Sample in Serbia on test have absolutely same ASIC as mine GTX780Ti KPC 69.8%. But they didn't show OC capability. Now for X99 chipset, number 5 need show up maybe... I mean Rampage 5 Extreme motherboard.
It's maybe golden sample because extremely nice clock, but from other side we are not sure is it GPU-Z show correct voltage, and temps are completely impossible even for full cover waterblock. Hey 40C, that is not possible. Reference card in idle work on such temp on 324MHz. Air can't do that if sensor is OK. Simply that would be best cooler ever made, better waterblock. Engineering miracle. 60C is not possible.
That's far better card than samples on Guru3D and Ocaholic, and I doubt more than 1% of people will get same results. Temps are more real what I saw on previous years and on Guru3D site. Others owners I can bet will have 80C on 1300MHz on 100% fan speed. 46C is not pretty good, that's pretty impossible on stock speed except on water. But GPU Clock look nice. I would bought ASUS first with such nice clocks, but that's not real. When people open topic everything will be same...
Yea and cooler cost only 39$... That's excellent when you can buy non reference cooler for so expensive cards as Titan Black for such small price.Sometimes people pay 1/3 price of card only to drop temps. And ACX Cooler is very good.
People stop to complain about 6GB and how someone screw you because you bought 3GB. This is not 2304 CUDA and tomorrow 2880 CUDA for same money. How many of you exactly saw 3GB bottleneck and where??? Tell me game, settings, resolution and then if you play, if you even think on such resolution I'm sure you can lose only 100-150$ selling GTX780Ti 3GB model and investment in 6GB model. How much of you is ready to pay card 1000-1100e??? If you need such card, and if you miss...
I will not sell EVGA GTX580 stock as my backup card and special K|NGP|N never, too. I'm not crazy to sell such unique card with No#33.Example chip inside sample of ASUS ROG GTX780Ti MATRIX Platinum send to Guru3D fall on test to becameEVGA GTX780Ti K|NGP|N Classified Edition. Ocaholic sample pass for GPU but with complain of customer about bad memory.
Some information say cards will be available 100% in Europe, but maybe during April. Most important is to look non stop in shop, call them or send mail and don't gave up, and if you see cards no waiting, because they gone for hours literally.
ASUS had GTX780Ti DC2 and 2 ROG cards, 760 Dual MARS and 780 Poseidon... Maybe they have even plans to stay on that until Maxwell but their information say GTX780Ti selling will continue and after Maxwell show up because performance, maybe NVIDIA think to launch successor of GK104 first and they have time to launch their best GTX780Ti and sell few months. Even EVGA continue with production of K|NGP|N Classified in April/May, shops will get cards again, lot of people wait...
Good luck Waiting for Godot(pardon Maxwell) you will miss such cards, I can't remember when people get so goon options, two version of Classified and 3rd GTX780 Classified, without block or with air cooler, Titan Black HydroCopper and ACX Cooler, Matrix ROG and Poseidon GTX780, HOF V2 and Hercules and someone wait Maxwell as NVIDIA plan to give 40% stronger card than Titan Black. Because every aftermarket Ti model have better result than Titan Black, and it's not real soon...
I think many people will miss such nice GTX780Ti models because some Maxwell and first generation of cards. Maxwell will not escape, now is time of GTX780Ti, ASUS didn't launch best card 2 months before Maxwell. Even if they launch that will not be 20% stronger than full unlocked GK110 with 2880 CUDA. Because of that choose model and enjoy in GTX780Ti. Best Maxwell will came at the middle or end of 2015.