Posts by Vlada011

OK results show EKWB Predator is better than Swiftech H240X... and it's nicer and look more durable and cost more. But we can't forget Swiftech first launch expandable AIO. Problem is because in Europe was very hard to find him and I saw some problems with reservoirs. Look gently compare to EKWB Predator and this model have 3 nice parts Supremacy, Coolstream PE and DDC Pump. It's question who have better and stronger pump. But Predator 360 will show real face in...
This will be nice card, ASUS present and GTX980Ti Poseidon. Both and Matrix and Poseidon are nicer than 980Ti Strix. Poseidon will be very good in combination with EKWB Predator 240/360. How much will cost this card, about 800$???
OK Thanks. It's good because people could use and different parts. For Predator 360 Black Edition EKWB could think. Only 360 version with Supremacy Evo and Black Fans. I think some customers are ready to pay little more when they hear that best CPU processor on market is inside... Even if they want to build later completely different they have Coolstream PE 360 and Supremacy Evo Acetal+Nickel as best radiator/CPU on market and DDC Pump... They only need tube reservoir and...
I must ask one question to someone from EKWB... Is it confirmed that customer could replace latter fittings and tube size and use different quick disconnect couplings or install DDC heatsink if pump become hot at full speed cooling CPU and graphic? Off course and use distilled water as solution. And EKWB should offer Predator 240 Black Edition and Predator 360 Black Edition. With Vardar F4-120ER (2200RPM) Black Fans and Supremacy MX Acetal CPU Block with fan spliters for...
EKWB change cable on Vardar fans, I see ribbon cable on DDC pump and on fans, that's much much better, excellent because they decide to do that. If this DDC Pump become hot... heatsink is available Maybe someone plan to install EKWB Predator 360 on top of case? Everything is perfect on this cooler only Supremacy MX Acetal should be option as well because cost same. I must ask Monitor System in Serbia, they import some kits from EKWB maybe they plan and now to import...
I suppose EKWB plan to customers replace size of fittings later if they want and chance tube size or color, same as quick disconnect couplings? That's possible?
Your 1000 P2 look really good inside case.
Asian companies in Europe change way of trading only to avoid to provide nice support for customers and leave distributors and services to deal with our problems. They don't want to open shop nicely as EVGA and CORSAIR and you buy and they cover warranty. And if someone in some store even in other country have problem he complain and they call to fix mess. But this politic is made strictly and only with purpose to avoid as much possible warranties because they don't want...
I keep monitors longer than 2-3 years, about 4-5... Economic situation is reason. My plan was to upgrade my monitor on something new revolutionary and when I saw ASUS 3800R I decide to wait that monitor because at this moment I don't need urgently. If I buy Acer I will not have money for ASUS later and it's better to ASUS finish everything properly without problems for customers later. If they need time OK. I suppose, and I'm almost sure 3800R will show up before summer 2016.
Good luck with ASUS RMA, you will need. They need seriously to improve technical support because bad experience of many people will start to reflect on advertised products. People will start to see Bad Technical Support near specification for their new hardware Can someone to explain me or give me advice for Min/Max CPU Cache Ratio. I set to 26... 2600MHz... CPU Core Ratio is 40, memory on fabric specification manual 2666MHz.