Posts by Vlada011

Guys if someone decide to install EKWB Monoblock on Rampage 5 Extreme it would be fantastic to record video about that. That would be good marketing for EKWB and ASUS ROG and people as me will learn from video how to do that. For me that's more complicate operation than installation waterblock on graphic card or CPU water-block or maybe is not. But chipset looks me sensitive somehow and wrong pressure can make mess. Look so nice and more secure than separate things,...
I don't need SATA Express, I will need only SATA III and later M.2 device, NVMe probably for OS. They will work? Damn ASUS should really to launch Black Edition with build IN USB 3.1 Than customers with i7-5820K will not have problem. Rampage 5 Black Edition will have USB 3.1 100% on back side. Maybe even both connector A-Type and C-Type.
I have one question and please if something is 100% sure to answer me. I want to use i7-5820K on Rampage 5 Extreme, because of that I can't use 2nd, 4th PCI-E slot and 6th will not worth if I want x16 speed in 1st PCI-E slot. But I'm interest what will happen if I install some device USB 3.1 Port card or some other similar device x4 as SSD or similar in 3rd slot. That's black slot. What happen than with graphic card in first slot, she work on x16 or x8 speed. This is...
Where is best VRM/mosfet on X99, Rampage 5 Extreme? ASRock X99M Killer look good too.
They are not better, they are close but not better.I'm not so crazy for paracord. And for me with EVGA PSU best is EVGA Cables.And one more thing... I and other people wait to EVGA made that cables long time and push them and now it's not fair to buy some other cables. Immediately when my EVGA 1200 P2 arrive and when I know I will need that sleeve cables I tried to buy but black cables are not available. EVGA first design good sleeve with NEX1500, and for me that's...
This is tragedy, EVGA Europe more than month Out Of Stock Black and Red Sleeve Cables. I sign Notify Me, but still nobody know when cables will be available.
I would never paint fan blades not motherboard. I hear EKWB are in process of production Monoblock for Rampage 5 Extreme. That mean who didn't bought CPU waterblock and plan some loop maybe... probably will look good. ASUS only need to show us N O W Rampage 5 Extreme Black. One little teaser, nothing else. Just corner of motherboard, or name, or something...
I know but I'm gamer and computer look is like my hobby. Because I'm gamer I build Ivy Platform for 3 years, and now is almost 3 year. She can work minimum 1-2 years but I will build X99 for maybe longer time than 3 years and I like black/silver/grey combination is at this time IN and full black is always IN. I have black/red board before that I had some Republic of Gamers black/red too, now I want black. I expect maybe USB 3.1, M.2 support improvements, because M.2 I...
Still no signs or teasers for Rampage 5 Extreme Black Edition. I would like one to build. I could choose 5820K with warranty or 5960X for half price fabric sealed but without warranty, only 7 days to try if everything work. For such money is not important at all how much OC, but it's still risk.
WOW that's nice. I order black cables but I non stop think did I wrong.Maybe I could use red. White are pointless because I don't have white hardware and no plans for white hardware.I think black are nice. They will be visible I saved EVGA velco tracks from NEX1500... like this...I think 4 black and 2 red.I will tight cables with them...EVGA launched new line 850 GS(Gold), 1050 G2(Gold) 1000 PS (Platinum) and prepare1000 T2 and 1200 T2 Titanium standard, that would be...