Posts by Vlada011

People EVGA GTX780Ti K|NGP|N Classified cost 589$ on Newegg. EVGA GTX780Ti Classified cost 489$ with rebate price is 20-30$ less. EVGA GTX780Ti Classified is little faster than reference GTX980. If you ask me worth for anyone who don't have to pay over 450$ for graphic card nothing better can find at this moment. I only don't understand how they could offer GTX780Ti K|NGP|N Edition with reference clock for 20$ less. That card is 20% weaker than GTX780Ti K|NGP|N...
This is good thread... I will need X99 motherboard for New Year Holidays.
Guys I saw some crazy good price for EVGA GTX780Ti K|NGP|N Classified and special EVGA GTX780Ti Classified on NEWEGG. If someone thought for SLI or need cheaper upgrade GTX780Ti Classified is 450$ with rebate... That's 100$ cheaper than GTX980 and performance are between GTX980 and GTX980 SC. K|NGP|N is faster than GTX980 Superclocked on fabric settings both.
Is it possible someone to try to install and CPU and GPU on Swiftech H220 or H240X? Then we can see temperatures and is it 120mm radiator really necessary or. Maybe we talk about some acceptable temps with 240mm radiator. One 120mm is for both chip on R9-295X.
For me this H220X/H240X are best AIO Systems for now. H220 was nice idea, but I didn't like so big cube on CPU. To be honest after H100 I didn't saw nothing new on market, First H50 and H70 and after that only design difference. This is excellent and lot important if people can install that adapter and replace with normal compression fittings. That's much cheaper solution 140e for H220X, 35-40e for 120mm single radiator on front panel and Hydro Copper block for...
Imagine someone invest lot of money in build and cable management and later keep graphic card with pencil to avoid sagging. I hold with cable EAH580 DCII. Lucky for me cables from Seasonic are pretty rigid and than hold nice back side... This is product of bad designed custom cooler People become very creative thanks to some manufacturers, sometimes when I install to friends some non reference cards with dual or even triple fan, before 2-3-4 years I non stop had weird...
Only is important to EVGA keep classic look... With GTX700 series EVGA had most stylish non reference and dual cooler cards on market. Every serious man with taste for nice will say that. MSI and GIGABYTE like made hardware for people 10-16 years. ASUS something in middle, ROG look more finest and invest more in build than MSI/GIGABYTE but behind EVGA Classified unboxing experience. Others are class below. After visual inspection of Classified card you have real feeling...
CONGRATS, write model of cardsCONGRATS... write model of card in settings.Non existing Galaxy model must be removed from first place.They still didn't start to sell HOF V2, I saw more than 10 reviews and stories from February/March, now is middle September and for 2 weeks GTX980 will show up.
I can't see logic in that. It's 100% OK that card with so high clock work on watercooling better, but guys inside is normal G110-425-B1 chip capable to work on higher clock as 20-30% cards in years before.Talking about some chips who work bad over 60-65C is stupid. It's only good to avoid overheating, but 60C or 80C must be same for all GK110 chips. They inside same thing. Same as GTX580 Classified ULTRA worked on 900MMHz on 85-90C. If some card work bad over 60C that must...
Yes better to wait some device as M.2 SM941 than SATA Express, bad is because only EVGA Classified features worth something. I mean building X99 platform without M.2 in normal size or SATA Express for me is pointless.