Posts by Vlada011

Nice upgrade. Only is bad because Intel keep same high prices, instead to their customers upgrade to i7-6900K for same price as AMD.i7-6800K - 200$I7-6850K - 300$i7-6900K - 500$i7-6950X - 800$
I think they prepare something new, more reliable, better performance, etc...I really liked Predator but couldn't afford because I need some other hardware, more important.But I hope soon I will build my first loop, with Predator successor or small custom, we will see.That will be very nice cooling system.
I didn't had problem with Sound Blaster Z on Windows 10 or SBZxR. Both cards work OK. No reason people to afraid of that. Someone ask what Creative plan to do in future, maybe to launch SBZ Series successors.... I think in that area things not change so fast as with graphic. That's only one more reason why people should invest in best possible sound card. SBZxR vs SBZ difference is noticable and on small Creative T5900 Speakers 5.1 and on Youtube. Simply sound is much...
AMD Ryzen will be attractive gaming product at least 5 years. Because of that investment in AM4 platform is smart move. First time Intel is not good in any option for recommendations. Now Intel side only could recommend Wait X299. Nothing else. But I think Skylake-E and Kaby Lake-E maybe are not enough for competition with Ryzen and Ryzen + ... Special Intel will not success to beat AMD in power consumption. Similar CPU as AMD 1800X will cost 1000$ and need 150W. From...
I never have need to keep voltage on offset. I always keep only very mid OC, and didn't need for manual or offset voltage. Most of time everything worked on default or 50-100mV and best option was to set adaptive. Better than board to increase voltage alone. Manual I didn;t used because I want to keep sometimes on 0.800V in idle and only under load to increase clock and voltage. I never used offset. It's little stupid because Adaptive voltage not work for Cache. If I set...
Now when AMD have World Recorded with half power consumption and 1/3 of price better than i7-6950X... Intel should give us i7-6950X for 500$. How many people will change side from Intel to AMD not now... Good part of them done that immediately, but bigger percent will change when Intel launch Skylake Xtreme and when 10% stronger Intel with 8 cores reach few hundreds higher price and Intel 6 core show weaker results with more power consumption than 8 core AMD. But that's...
Why what that mean Offset, what''s difference?
HHK2 are great keyboards but I'm not ready to try so small keyboard, special without many functions.Maybe later... Japan Layout is better I thinkhttps://www.amazon.com/PFU-Keyboard-Professional-Capacitance-non-contact/dp/B001KWJTD6Filco Manila Air have more keys than HHK2 USA Layout.But need time to use on so small keyboard. Better is first TKL than smallest if someone like.I feel great on TKL keyboard.My Deck Francium PRO US Layout after 12 months is absolutely same as...
Only extract everything and set to update to root folder and Windows will automatic to do everything. You can't update only one file.
HELP! HELP! HELP! I set 1.200V for CPU Core Voltage and 1.200V CPU Cache Voltage, both Adaptive. That mean if Power Plan is Balanced Frequency of CPU and Cache and Voltage of both will drop. CPU Clock is 4.2 GHz (42) and Cache is Min 24 Max 40. Should I decrese voltage for Cache? I didn't had stability problems, and If I don't need to change I would leave these settings.