Posts by Vlada011

This time ASUS have very strong X299 line and EVGA have X299 Dark very attractive motherboard and stand out from other definitely. But ASUS domination is obvious with two premium models Rampage VI Apex and Rampage VI Extreme. But that's not everything, their X299 Deluxe is nicer than ever before, I never liked that series somehow but this time is REALLY nice even with color I don't like. This is not complete ASUS X299 line, they will launch at least one premium motherboard...
You sad only budget for monitor not for computer. I would wait Intel X299 platform or Z370.
Interesting mouse this G403. Have two big side buttons, I use them offten. Only is question have it Hyperscoll or not. I mean fast scroll option capable to disable and enable. I see a lot of complain on net for G403 scroll wheel in previous period. Now saw Someone say wirelss model is fixed
I really like Logitech stuff. They have some nice finish, smell on Euro stuff. Mouse I only Logitech look and for me they are No 1 brand who produce keyboard/mouse. Maybe CORSAIR have some specific model as K70 better than some Logitech product,. but generally Logitech launch many many proven and reliable peripherals in low, mid and high segment. Even their 20$ mouse last years. Looking how click behave and material after 5 years of use probably their most famous and bug...
EKWB Predator 240/360 was revolution on market. Now with new MLC offer will be interesting again. It would be nice to see 280 and 420mm models same as 120mm based radiators. EKWB Vardar are great in 140mm as well. I can't wait to see them, my biggest chance to try one day watercooling .
CORSAIR K70 is excellent keyboard but too gaming. I like classic and old school version more. Best new design and modern look with comination of quality parts as durable PCB and thick PBT keycaps. But I'm among people who look for something more serious and durable. Backlight is not need for good keyboard. Lack of backlight is not even small flaw. These are my recommendation, bolded are type I like most. Filco Majestouch 2 Filco Convertible 2 Filco Manila Air CORSAIR K65...
That mean they move launch date, because first on their site I saw Spring 2017.
I would like to know when EKWB plan to show up new MLC AIO System. And very important thing is what they plan, to offer completely closed AIO System or expandable as Predator and Swiftec H220 X2? It would be very nice if they decide to build expandable system with Supremacy EVO Acetal + Nickel. I was very dissapointed when someone warn me that ASUS maybe use aluminum instead copper for building GTX1080Ti Poseidon. EKWB MLC + ASUS GTX1080Ti Poseidon was easiest and...
I have big expectations from Intel Skylake-X. And some rumors from past say It's biggest improvement after Nehalem. We will see, Intel is not in best situation, mostly because extremely high price. i7-6900K not worth more than 1800X and they ask twice.
After using SBZxR few months all I can say is I'm very satisfied and I made best decision to swap from SBZ to SBZxR. I use SBZ 4 years and I'm still under impression even looking youtube clips, sound is cleaner, clearer and I hear more sound effects and noises or they are only more noticable. If you can do that for 70-80$ you should do that. I payed 70 euro extra after I sold my SBZ 4 years old and bought 1 month used SBZxR. If you can find similar deal you should done...