Posts by Vlada011

Results of Empty Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, later when I install several games I will try again. I think that OS will not be installed on this SSD because I wait 960 PRO. But look performance of SSDs now are not so important any more, it's better to go on little slower but bigger, example EVO , not Pro or some other premium models.
You are probably impatience as me waiting Samsung 960 PRO. I hope speed of 512GB model witll be same as bigger no 950 PRO where 512GB model is much faster. Now bigger models are still far from most customers and they will buy 512GB version and only small difference is acceptable.
I need little advice how to keep adaptive voltage exactly I want, not little over... I notice when I set Adaptive Voltage and Set Additional Turbo Mode Voltage to 1.150V under full load with higher clock voltage go up to 1.165V instead 1.150V. How to keep voltage on 1.150V. On Manual Control with constant voltage always was 1.150V even under full load. Maybe to use - Offset 0.015-0.020mV or maybe there are some better way with Load Line Calibration? What you recommend? I...
I think SM961 work fine and without driver, what people expect he work specifications?SM961 is OEM drive and I don't expect to Samsung 960 PRO is much better, even somewhere is slower, if I saw good.Only 960 PRO is more commercial drive and will be available in all stores with driver support, nice package, box, driver.I completely abandon HDDs. I didn't plan that but when I saw that I need new drives I first thought 2TB WD Black + M.2.Than I bought 1TB SSD 850 EVO, last...
Samsung 960 EVO and 960 PRO are finished, they will show up on shelves very soon.Now I'm happy because SM961 was not available in my region. I bought only 850 EVO 1TB SSD SATA III for now, that will be gaming drive.When 960 PRO 512GB become available I will buy him for OS drive.http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016/09/samsung-ssd-960-pro-evo-price-specs-release-date/They increase from 32 to 48 layer from 950 PRO to 960 PRO. Same is with my Samsung 850 EVO 1TB. They change...
I'm big fan of iPhone cell phones. Only I can't afford iPhone 7. I would rather pay i7-6850K. But before few days I saw good option for iPhone SE and I bought Space Grey 16GB, 275 euro on 24 months. He is same as 5s only CPU, Camera and RAM from 6s.Battery last very long as Samsung S7. Geekbench result is great as well for small phone.Because I make contract with same provider as my ADSL net. Now my cell number and home number are same, only cell number have 3 more...
double post - delete
I think Samsung will not abandon 950 PRO like that. But now when I saw capability of SM961 I will definitely buy him or 960 PRO if show up soon. It's bad because they didn't say nothing for 960 PRO except that soon will be launched in presentation of SM961 and PM961. I would really like to see performance of SM961 with better support. But anyways SM961 work normal performance are OK.
And I would like to know that.At the moment I wait to SM961 become available in Hungary or if 960 PRO show up earlier.Support should be better for 960 PRO. I think speed will be similar, controller same probably only with new driver.
I just think about new 1TB SSD, I need one these days and now I see Intel 540 vs Samsung 850 EVO 3rd GEN. Hard decision, price is similar, I like Intel more, from other side 850 EVO is proven product.