Posts by Vlada011

People should send petition to ASUS to follow other manufacturer with overclocking premium models. They make 3D marketing about Concrete Alloy Chokes, no coil whine at all instead to increase clock on their premium cards for 50-60MHz.
To be honest maybe will NVIDIA this time to drop price for GM200 after AMD launch R9-390X. Maybe is that prepared scenario, to AMD win over GM200 and NVIDIA to launch GM210 at the beginning of 2016 or end of 2015.
I would like to know only one little things... What happen with GM210. Is it true that NVIDIA will launch GM200 as TITAN II and GM210 in 16nm with Stacked RAM as Ultimate Maxwell GPU. That would be nice to NVIDIA clear little, nothing about specification only existence of GM210 and plans or to prepare Upgrade for beginning of summer when EVGA prepare Classified version of GM200. But if GM210 will came later with 16nm and I will wait. From other side 1000 CUDA cores more on...
First of all I would like to every enthusiast start to present Graphics Score because X score lot depend of Processor and customers can't dream and search, compare processors, clock, memory, etc,... Graphics Score would be best possible comparison Firestrike and Unigine Heaven 4.0 same as Unigine Valley, and Firestrike 4K test Graphics... And would be nice comparison both K|NGP|N Classified on fabric clock and GTX980 Classified on fabric clock, because everything else is...
NVIDIA Prepare TITAN II, 3072 CUDA, 6GB, 384bit. That card maybe worth for owners of custom GTX780Ti. On VRZone I saw GTX980 Classified + 100MHz OC 1000 points more than GTX780Ti K|NGP|N Classified.
More and more people talk that EVGA not bin their cards as before and others try harder. Special in Europe. But still have highest fabric overclocked card. I mean no some model with 50MHz higher clock than EVGA. But there are bunch of people with much worse Classified than reference design cards. For 150$ more than reference must be pure binned model and nothing else. But and people push and push, when no more cards until they found better samples people complain and hurry...
It's shame, this card have ROG sign and waterblock installed but work on 100MHz less clock than EVGA 980 Classified. That 100MHz mean weaker than GTX780Ti Classified. Such model should came at least with 1280-1300MHz base clock and 1400/1450MHz Boost. But than ASUS must sell 30-35% less cards.
I think 70-75C under full load is not bad for 1500MHz overclocked i5.I don't remember exactly but that's not far from limit of that CPU except for minus.Like someone say all AIO units Kraken, H100i, H220X, and others temp difference of processor couldn't be more than 5C.Manufacturer pull probably max from similar system. But H220X worth because you can use compression fittings and angle adapters and if you put CPU and Graphic card than he should show how much worth that...
75-80C is perfect normal for fabric overclocked GTX780Ti. My temps are similar, even higher few degrees if case is closed. But same as yours without side panel.
Yes, Yes German Autobahn is famous as one of best designed road worldwide. People love to drive there and I hear it's much safer than other roads even if people drive much higher speed.