Posts by Vlada011

They are not better, they are close but not better.I'm not so crazy for paracord. And for me with EVGA PSU best is EVGA Cables.And one more thing... I and other people wait to EVGA made that cables long time and push them and now it's not fair to buy some other cables. Immediately when my EVGA 1200 P2 arrive and when I know I will need that sleeve cables I tried to buy but black cables are not available. EVGA first design good sleeve with NEX1500, and for me that's...
This is tragedy, EVGA Europe more than month Out Of Stock Black and Red Sleeve Cables. I sign Notify Me, but still nobody know when cables will be available.
I would never paint fan blades not motherboard. I hear EKWB are in process of production Monoblock for Rampage 5 Extreme. That mean who didn't bought CPU waterblock and plan some loop maybe... probably will look good. ASUS only need to show us N O W Rampage 5 Extreme Black. One little teaser, nothing else. Just corner of motherboard, or name, or something...
I know but I'm gamer and computer look is like my hobby. Because I'm gamer I build Ivy Platform for 3 years, and now is almost 3 year. She can work minimum 1-2 years but I will build X99 for maybe longer time than 3 years and I like black/silver/grey combination is at this time IN and full black is always IN. I have black/red board before that I had some Republic of Gamers black/red too, now I want black. I expect maybe USB 3.1, M.2 support improvements, because M.2 I...
Still no signs or teasers for Rampage 5 Extreme Black Edition. I would like one to build. I could choose 5820K with warranty or 5960X for half price fabric sealed but without warranty, only 7 days to try if everything work. For such money is not important at all how much OC, but it's still risk.
WOW that's nice. I order black cables but I non stop think did I wrong.Maybe I could use red. White are pointless because I don't have white hardware and no plans for white hardware.I think black are nice. They will be visible I saved EVGA velco tracks from NEX1500... like this...I think 4 black and 2 red.I will tight cables with them...EVGA launched new line 850 GS(Gold), 1050 G2(Gold) 1000 PS (Platinum) and prepare1000 T2 and 1200 T2 Titanium standard, that would be...
They should give you earlier than for few weeks, now G2/P2/T2 lines are complete and deserve nice topic and newest information.Now in January my Sleeve Set should arrive. I chose Black color.
Maybe XSPC Photon 170?I saw people use and top fill port as Inlet.
New Power Supply. EVGA 1200 P2. For weekend Installation, cable management and photos. Now only need to buy Black Sleeve Set. EVGA send package from Germany 3rd December, 4th about 16:00h UPS Guys deliver me in Serbia.
I can't wait to hear noise test on you tube. Special 1850RPM and 2200 RPM models.