Posts by Vlada011

I will not wait September 100%. I would wait September only maybe maybe if ASUS present now picture of Rampage 5 Black.I have ready everything except motherboard, long time...I will keep GSkill or Dominator, other kit I will sell...Are you aware that only Sabertooth X99 is complete motherboard.No other motherboard with all features, on every motherboard something miss, Internal USB 3.1, OC Socket, M.2 transfer only 10Gb/s, no PCI-Ex1 slot.On all motherboards, only is...
I have no problem with capacitors, I love old school boards as workstation boards and boards for server more than these new desktop board in last few years. And I don't need more than single card and option for maybe second is welcomed if one slot die before I RMA board or if I want SLI. Problem is because Sabertooth is only motherboard with all functions, Rampage Extreme no Internal USB 3.1 no PCI-Ex 4 slot, any other board miss something. But in my country Sabertooth is...
Owners what you think about this motherboard. Overclock3dnet say this board is same quality almost as Rampage 5 Extreme. Without shield look very poor, but she have very good layout and options. PCI-E x1, PCI-E x4, Internal USB 3.1, M.2 all size transfer up to 32Gb/s. I would say only complete ASUS X99 motherboard with all new features, any other ASUS X99 motherboard miss something. But she is only 50e less than Rampage 5 Extreme, for such money she need to be same, and I...
Is it possible someone from experts for motherboard to explain ASUS decision. What stop them to made transfer up to 32Gb/s. Motherboard Layot, or just like that because someone think that's enough. This would be first complete motherboard for normal users who want 1-2 graphic card, some nice Sound Card (not onboard) and Internal USB 3.1 with M.2 up to 32Gb/s. On any other motherboard something miss, M.2 or Internal USB 3.1, or both. Yes EVGA support up to 32Gb/s but EVGA...
I know very well where is M.2 slot on X99 M WS only I was not sure that this can fit there with Sound Card in PCI-E x1 slot. And probably more people thought that mark on boards are 42mm and 60mm. But if you think that first mark is 60mm than second is 2280. Why you listen at all explanation of people for what you need up to 32Gb/s. Support or not support. Yes or No? Because all devices next 3-4 years people will need that.
I have nothing against Asian people, I only want to remind all of you because Asian mentality popularity of IT world is so big, but in same time Asian mentality provide to companies much more profit because tendency for cheap production and fast replacement. USA mentality after world war II mostly build things for long use, for life, and they provide all necessary parts and replacement for that. On that way people use much less resources from planet. Many experts remind...
That's weird, only is important 2280 because 2-3 very good Samsung M.2. But from this picture I'm not sure in that... We will see ... Supporting 2260, 2280 length PCIe M.2 SSDs, up to 32 Gb/s speeds??? If this board support that maybe is even better option than Rampage 5 Extreme for users with single card. X99 E WS USB 3.1 is excellent but expensive as devil. On that board I could use Internal USB 3.1, single graphic card and I could install graphic card in one big...
This is big flaw for X99M-WS because no support for M.2 80mm. Fastest devices will be made in that size. SATA Express I don't need at all, but M.2 32 I need. I only don't know reason why they didn't move battery on place of M.2 slot and build one same as on X99 Deluxe somewhere near 24 pin connector. That will cost them 30% of customers. So many combination and ASUS still no one compete board. Premium Internal USB 3.1 and M.2 80mm support on one board. Without Port...
My cables arrived yesterday, they are excellent, I didn't still install because anyway I will build new platform soon.I'M IN ADVANTAGE, I KEPT EVGA TIES FROM NEX1500, xe xexe 3x RED, 3x BLACK AND I WILL USE THEM WITH NEW SLEEVE SET.YOU CAN'T BYE THEM, THEY CAME WITH NEX1500.That soon could happen every day if I decide to gave up from USB 3.1 Internal.My package with cables should arrive long time ago but I told that guy scam me, in package was EVGA Power Supply Cable Set...
That's true. Always you need in house one strong PSU quality reliable and one for back.And off course case as Caselabs and some Platinum/Titanium Supernova would be my first order for build.There are few models with absolutely same quality as SuperNOVA... example Seasonic Gold, Platinum, CORSAIR, Platinum, Gold, Super Flower Platinum and Gold, Antec new models.But if you want together everything and nicest sleeve cables, and longest warranty and best PSU look and...