Posts by ROFLcopterRex

awesome. thx for the help. extra 12k ppd here i come
okay. I now understand what I am doing now, but when I add my GPU, the slot id for my CPU says 0, and when I try to add the GPU, it says -1. Is that anything I should be concerned with?
So i was thinking about folding on my gpu, but I am a little hesitant about it. I have a gtx 560 ti, and I'm not quite sure if I have to do anything special to get that setup, and how it will affect performance when I game. I wasn't quite sure where to post this, so I thought I would try the folding section.
Okay, now I'm really excited. I'll have to go badger my buddy to hurry up and return DS1&2. They better announce something at E3 about it.
*may contain spoilers* i supposed issac could be around with that girl since they escaped together as well as the wife of the security officer from severed. I really hope that they incorporate a single player storyline as well as a coop storyline. that would awesome. i actually played through the first one like 7 times, and went through the second one like 6 times. I loved both.
What's OCN? I joined because my manager has been on for awhile and got me into folding and recommended that i join and learn as much as I can. I like computers, electronics, robotics, and mechanics, and I am an avid gamer. So I look forward to what i can learn here on OCN
Holy crap that was awesome. Please come out this fall.