Posts by maximus56

I think we all know exactly what this gentleman is saying. Let's not beat around the bush and be coy, by pretending not to understand.Farewell OCN.
+1Can someone please give this gentleman an award for candor? A quality sorely missed in all the marketing hype.
I generally concur with Metalhead as a quad Titan owner.
Game 7 wasn't thrilling, but not a bad run for first showing in playoffs in 9 years.
I was'nt that far off when I mentioned that Nvidia will create performance based sku differentiation by leveraging the software, instead of hardware in this threadhttp://www.overclock.net/t/1378622/vc-nvidia-preparing-geforce-gtx-titan-le/0_100. Post #41You gotta think like a business, if you want to anticipate the next move,,.lol
If a problem exists, but does not manifests itself, thus, no symptoms, is it still a problem? I am referring to single gpus here. May be I have better things to do, like enjoy the gpu, than trying to find a cause for a problem that does not manifest itself in real life scenario.
Cool. Let's get back on topic of discussing the op's post. It will be a lot more fun anyway.
Just because I spent this kind money, does not mean I think that others have any lesser rigs, or cards. May be I should just take it out of the rig builder... I have been thinking about seriously lately..lol
Not yet. Believe it or not, I don't nearly game as much as one might think (or as much as I would like to). Probably an hour a week on average, given my work schedule. So, I end up dropping the ball on signing up for threads that could actually be helpful, such as the Nvidia surround club. Good idea though, and thanks for the reminder.
Well, it is what it is, my friend...lol