Posts by skyisover

I generally prefer something below $60 but I don't want something that would be unreliable. I will look into these suggestions though. I was also looking into seasonic units which generally retail for a good price also. Specifically I was looking at the SeaSonic S12II 520. But I will also look into Corsair but I found Rosewill to be generally unreliable due to my past experience with their cases and other products. I'm not sure if this also applies to PSUs but I'm not sure...
Hello. So I am recently building a fairly low budget computer for around $500 and I was wondering what would be a good PSU for this: i5 4690k Asrock Extreme4 1tb hard drive 4-8gb ram I will probably not be upgrading this except for adding extra disk space or an SSD so I don't need a high wattage PSU. I will be using onboard video also as this is purely for office work and not gaming. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks.
blue oyster cult
Beep sequence is a constant beep I could check the UPS.
My old compaq computer that has been used for around 8-9 years is starting to give off continuous beeps a few seconds after it boots up. I seem to find to no issue as of right now. I can boot and log into windows perfectly find and I see no display issues. What could be wrong? It runs on XP also.
I would love to use this rig I could use this to watch shows on TV. My current HPTC rig was probably built a decade ago so this would be a serious upgrade.
in
in
in
in