Posts by NASzi

someone is late to the party
I have the same monitor overclocked to 60hz and there doesn't seem to be any noticable input lag either way.
I live near lafayette too!
I ran a 3770k on my ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 for quite a while. All it took was a bios update which I made sure to do with my old 2500k first before putting in the 3770k. If you don't update the bios first, your motherboard won't recognize the 3770k and it won't work.
looks good to me. Are you getting any crashes in GTA with an error like THIS?At first I thought my overclock (which is much more mediocre than yours) was causing the issues, I ended up using Geforce experience to set the game two notches under optimal and it seems to be running fine. Apparently there's some settings like tessellation that I think are causing my game to crash.
My friend Price with LPT just did an unboxing, review should be coming soon
I have a couple of splotches on my screen that look exactly like that. I don't think anything can be done.
what kind of monitor(s) are you gaming on?
I can't fault you for using this method but it's always a good idea to do a system restore every so often, it just helps clean things up and run a little faster Nice rig though, what's the new specs?Obviously ASRock Z97, did you go with the 4690k or 4790k? You still using your old 770?
This is not making sense to me. DVI-I has 4 extra pins to support a standard analog signal so you can use something like a DVI to VGA adaptor. If you're connecting this GPU to one of these korean monitors, a simple Dual Link DVI - I or D cable will work. The monitors come with this cable.