Posts by CtrlAltel1te

Joined the massdrop eager to see how I find the shape not really interested in the sensor though but would be nice to have, I am a supporter for all his effort BST was just unlucky the 3090 went EOL.
Amen
What mousepad are you using?
lan wise mostly FPS but nvm.....
not entirely true, I have 1600 hours of league of legends, 700 hours of dota, and 1200 hours of counterstrike then some call of duty, battlefield, and some total war + football manager.So technicaly I am an allround gamer Got aswell lan experience for moba and fps but mostly FPS.Forgot to mention some mmorpgs and RTS like starcraft or games like Daiblo, but yeah I play(ed) a big variety of games. I shouldnt have mentioned all these hours
not entrily true, and ultimaker 2 for example can out of the box with good fillament print layers of 40 microns easily.So moddeling and printing a mouse should not be a problem.I myself work at a compagny thats makes the fillament for 3d printers. and I have 20+ printers at my disposal but lacking the skills yet to model a good mouse shape.Dont have the time or energy after work to learn some good modeling programs at the moment.But in the future I will be able to print...
Watch from 6,36 minutes, seconds.
I have tested this mouse for Logitech, got the prototype here at home, waiting for CPate to send me the final version. My verdict is that is a nice little mouse with nice raw tracking. Shape is very nice for my fingertip grip. The way the sides are angled make it very easy to pick up the mouse. Then for the people asking for the 3366 sensor, its obvious this mouse has been made for a specific price point. And releasing a mouse with same dimensions, shape with the 3366...
Virtus.Pro Gaming Mouse Pad. Product Highlights: • High density textured surface • Anti-Slip rubber base • Soft material providing excellent wrist support and comfortable mousing • Large dimensions: 14.2”(L) x 11.8”(W) x 0.12”(H) • Available in the US via Tesoro Gaming USA, Newegg, Amazon and NCIX at the end of September • Available in the UK via all major retailers at the end of September • MSRP: $24 / €24 / £19 Tesoro Releases Virtus.Pro Gaming Mouse...
mabay check this one out http://mouse.it168.com/a2014/0812/1655/000001655538.shtml