Posts by CtrlAltel1te

how the hell do you forget the most amazing thing you forget to tell about the amazing LED !!! that can sync with you keyboard omg!! (sarcasm)   great review as usual Ino    I am using the mouse since day one as well no cable feel so good, but I am switching between g303 from time to time just for smaller movements my g303 feels better to control seeing I am used to a fingertip grip as well I like a normal scroll wheel a bit more.
  here is a quick picture off most of my mice with the G900 in between.   I'l will leave better quality pictures to Woll3 or Ino in a review probably ;)   *edit one more pic with only the ambidextrous lying around.  
I am always hesitated with zowie first batch of a new model these mice will be no different story.   Also curious of button latency if it would change in favor or stays the same.   For the rest I wont pick it up I love my zowie ec1 evo cl. Dont see a reason why I would pick up this model. I prefer the 3090 over the 3310 anyways in zowie mice.
anyone ordered the mouse? its for sale now in the EU
Razer announcement of Overwatch peripherals   Deathadder Chroma + Razer Goliathus speed     Here is a link for more info: http://www.razerzone.com/licensed-and-team-peripherals/overwatch
Xornet II
only xornet is mentioned
CM Storm xornet II , CM Storm Spawn
The shape looks really nice, lets hope its an 3988 seeing the price it could be. Seeing the EVGA Torq5 is arround that price.