Posts by MyFaceHole

Have you tried running EVGA OC Scanner? I've used many different scanners, and this one seems to work the best. Do you have anything overclocked? What are your system specs? If you are not overclocked, this is indicative of graphics card failure.
High 60's to mid 70's is way too high for these FX chips, you should be running, at max, 62C. What I would do in your situation is to set everything to default and work from there. Slowly bump the multi and maybe even tweak the FSB a bit, try to hit the sweet spot instead of going straight up to 5GHz.
It would run hot/loud, but the gpu would not die. The hot air is pushed out the back of the computer in most cases. The GPU gets colds air from the sides and the bottom of the card (depending on the card of course). So long as your card(s) don't go above 105C, you shouldn't have to worry.
Great build man, looks epic! In regards to the decals, I think you should leave out the "Star Wars" one. The "Death Star" decals should be good enough.
Incompatibility does not mean the processor will not work, it means that the processor is not supported. It may work, but will most likely be unstable.
What is your budget, and what will the graphics card be used for?
If martyrs was referring to his own currency, the Turkish lira, he would use it's corresponding symbol.
Yeah, the GTX 460 isn't that bad considering I have GTX 560's that still somewhat function for current games.
Let me put something into perspective just to make things easier: For Nvidia the first digit denotes the generation of graphics card, an example of this would be the GTX 760, the 7 being the generation. The 60 in the 760 , on the other hand is more like a series. You have a GTX 460, the 760 is like the 460 but 3 generations newer. So if you wanted to get noticeably higher framerates, you would want to get a newer generation that has a second digit of either 7 or 8, such as...
The GTX 275 is slightly more powerful (sometimes) only because it is higher end (but is now ancient). If you want to stick with Nvidia, I would not recommend the 750Ti, while it is much newer than the 460, it isn't much faster. Amd usually has a better price to performance ratio. I prefer Nvidia, but you may like Amd more. I would suggest looking at reviews and statements from owners to get a good idea of what you are looking for.