Posts by Insan1tyOne

I know... I have been waiting YEARS for BFBC3 but I don't think it will ever happen... Haha I know, I just put it on there for kicks. I personally played the Alpha / Beta for Hardline and hated it. It was the only BF game I never bought.Looks like you got your wish! Better check the OP!I definitely agree. I still play BF4 a lot even today. It has turned into a really amazing game at the end. Its too bad that so many people ran away from it due to the problems at launch.I...
Source: http://www.battlefield.com/eventI have always been a huge Battlefield fan. I've played almost all of their games and participated in numerous Beta and Alpha tests. But what do we think it will be:Will the WWI rumors be true and result in a "Battlefield: 1918"Battlefield: 2143 (Sequel to 2142)Battlefield Bad Company 3 (Sequel to Bad Company 1 + 2)Battlefield 1944 (Sequel to Battlefield 1942 + 1943)Battlefield 5 (Sequel to Battlefield 3 + 4)Battlefield Hardline 2...
AFAIK that isn't necessarily true. By the way the developer talks it sounds like everyone is in the same "universe" but the likelihood of you actually bumping into another person is rather slim. But yes, the lack of co-op features is probably a big let-down for some users.Edit: Not to worry though, I bet within a few days of the games release someone will have devised a website, or a program, or a forum that specifically centers around creating meeting places and helping...
Source: Uploaded April 11th 2016Source 2: (Courtesy of @cyberdyne 101) Uploaded April 22nd 2016For all of you out there that have been asking "but what is there to even DO in this game?" Sit back, relax, and spend 21 minutes of your life watching this video. I promise that you will not be disappointing. I was absolutely amazed by everything that was shown in this video. Personally I am beyond excited for this game!Insan1tyOne
Honestly probably the best source of information that I can offer you is PS Audio, their forums, and their videos. Particularly this video HERE:PS Audio is an awesome company and has been dabbling in the "power regenerator" world pretty much before anyone else was doing it.I completely agree with you, cables should be the next to last thing you upgrade in your system. To me, (for lack of a better example) cables are like that cool spray-foam they use to fill in the cracks...
Without getting too over-complicated the best way I have found to distinguish between the two is this:Basically a "power regenerator" creates "pure" power itself from the ground up, whereas a "power conditioner" or a UPS just attempts to filter out any irregularities in the existing power. Another added benefit of a power regenerator like my PS Audio P300 is that I can actually change the frequency or waveform of the power signal if I wanted to. I normally just leave it at...
Well it is official! As I mentioned in my previous posting that I had decided to leave my Mjolnir Gen. 1 in search of its arguably better version 2, I am now the proud owner of the following products: Schiit Mjolnir 2 Telefunken 6922 Tubes Custom made Audiophile Vibration Control rack for the Mjolnir 2 / Gungnir Multibit stack Here are some obligatory photos: (Note that these are from the previous owner, I will have to get some photos of it in my own home once it all...
All I have to say is this: For those of you out there who have not heard a reference system or even a moderately Hi-Fi system with proper cables vs. $5 Monoprice cables to compare then it will be hard to understand what some people are talking about when they are describing the discrepancies between various "audiophile" cables. However, for those of us who have heard a high caliber system with (and without) proper cables it is much easier to make that...
Working on a college campus I often find lost USB drives sitting around or laying on the ground as I am walking to and from work, etc. I'm an IT Admin so I just use work computers from the "junk" pile to examine the USB sticks, but one time I found (and returned) a USB stick that had an in-progress copy of a graduate chemistry students' dissertation! She seemed so relieved when I returned it to her! I feel like this article is trying to completely turn people away from...
Yeah, the only one I really know of is Carbon SA... I heard that the creator of the JukeBox SA set was going to make an ErgoDox kit but it seems that they never did... Which is a real shame because the JukeBox keycap set is my favorite keycap set to date.- Insan1tyOne