Posts by Insan1tyOne

Honestly there is nothing left to say that hasn't already been said. Nintendo is spitting in the face of everyone who wants to see their games (and content) on a console that can match or exceed that of the PS4 and Xbox One. I broke up with Nintendo after the original DS and have never looked back. It's just sad. - Insan1tyOne
[[SPOILER]] Yes, I absolutely love split layouts and I wish that all keyboards in the world were like this for the sake of my wrists. I really enjoy typing on my ErgoDox EZ everyday while I'm at home. I've considered getting a second one for work many times, but they just aren't cheap.When I got my ErgoDox EZ the learning curve was very minimal. The only part that your mind (muscle memory) has to get used to is the thumb-clusters. But on a keyboard like @RoostrC0gburn's...
Yes, this is to be expected because the default core voltage on the Extreme BIOS is higher than that of the standard AMP! BIOS.- Insan1tyOne
Q: Would you recommend using the stock BIOS to overclock, or using the AMP! Extreme BIOS to overclock?A: A lot of users have reported not being able to overclock very far when using the Extreme Edition BIOS. My best advice would be to first, find your max OC on the stock BIOS and then flash over to the Extreme Edition BIOS and see if you can go higher. If you can't, then just stay on the stock BIOS.Q: Can you overclock after flashing to the AMP! Extreme BIOS? Or is it...
A couple of things to note here: 1.) They are saying that HDMI 2.1 will have a 48Gbps bandwidth. The next closest competitor would be Displayport 1.4 at 31.4Gbps. So, will we return to the era of HDMI if DP doesn't reveal a 1.5 specification with similar performance metrics soon? 2.) From the source -- "What are the support resolutions and frame rates [of HDMI 2.1]: A: 4K50/60 4K100/120 5K50/60 5K100/120 8K50/60 8K100/120 10K50/60 10K100/120" AFAIK there are not any...
I didn't setup a fan-curve on my card, so I'm sorry but I can't help you there! It shouldn't be too hard though! Also, yes, temperatures with the EXTREME BIOS will be slightly higher as the base voltages and clockspeeds have all been increased, and the cooler for the actual EXTREME Edition is much larger to try and offset that extra heat. I wouldn't be too concerned about the small amount of extra heat though.- Insan1tyOne
1. It is an "ErgoDox EZ" with Gateron Reds, which are basically the same as Cherry MX Reds. I absolutely love it, and it was purchased from ZSA Labs, LLC.2. I didn't build this one unfortunately, I was an early-backer of the ErgoDox EZ campaign on IndieGoGo so it was 100% pre-built and shipped to me ready to use! You can find ErgoDox EZ at their website HERE: https://ergodox-ez.com/ (They even just came out with a new "Snow" model that has LEDs, I'm jealous!)3....
I am not so sure about Micron vs. Samsung memory modules, but I am sure that both are equally as good.First, here is the link to Zotac's app, it is also included on the CD in the box with your GPU. You will need this app to flash the BIOS on your GPU.LINK: https://www.zotac.com/download/mediadrivers/cards/FireStorm_V2.0.0.010_EN.zipAfter installing and running the above app, flashing the EXTREME Edition BIOS is quite easy:1.) With the app open, look for the "BIOS"...
I just updated the TinyUpload mirror as it was down for some reason. (No downloads for 100 days I believe.) But here is an updated link on TinyUpload: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08770917662868339242For some reason I can no longer edit the OP of this thread, which is very disappointing. But nonetheless hopefully that link is useful to you!EDIT: Also I just confirmed that the FileDropper link is still working 100%, so I am not sure why people are reporting...
Mine has been working fine while upgraded to the Extreme Edition BIOS. Perfectly stable, and it is a nice little performance boost too.- Insan1tyOne