Posts by Insan1tyOne

Finally got my GMK Plum set in the mail yesterday, it's my first custom keycap set even though I have owned many mechanical keyboards over the years. Anyone care to see? Also, here is an Imgur album that contains all the pictures of the process, plus the installation of the Zealencio Clips: http://imgur.com/a/05haz - Insan1tyOne
As far as I know, this is correct. No new versions / releases of Denuvo will be able to stop this type of bypass. I am interested to see how long publishers will keep paying for a service that no longer works.- Insan1ty_One
I highly doubt it. The crack teams have just spent literal years on reverse-engineering and deconstructing Denuvo because its their hobby. It was only a matter of time before someone figured out the trick to solving the puzzle, or bypassing it.- Insan1ty_One
The bottom line is this, the crack teams (and there are several large ones) have all reached points where Denuvo V3 and V4 can be cracked within a day. Just releasing a Denuvo V5 will not solve Denuvo's problem. The only way for them to get back to where they once were, will be to create an entirely new piece of DRM from the ground up using entirely different software and methodology. It is just too late for Denuvo at this point. - Insan1ty_One
Agreed, this is exactly how I see it. Hardware DRM will effectively turn custom PCs into consoles.Yeah as of now both Denuvo and Axran are lucky to get 1 - 3 days post-release of DRM protection, and this is only if the game hasn't been leaked early. They are dead in the water.- Insan1ty_One
Just so we are clear, there are not any "claims" from the crack teams. Denuvo and Axran are done. It's over for them. The only way to stop pirates now will be hardware DRM, this is what we all have to look forward to in the years ahead. - Insan1ty_One
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to do a brief rant and then give all you current 295x2 owners a VERY good piece of advice. But first, the rant. About one month ago I sold my Diamond R9 295x2 (with VRM fan mod) on Ebay for $600, which is pretty good considering I bought it like a year before that for just $400. But then the seller who bought the 295x2 from me turned around and sold it for $1200 due to this Cryptocurrency mining craze as the card can do 43mh/s or something on...
Everyone is different, but for me this monitor is a massive flop. Who cares about 144Hz refresh rate when the resolution is only 1080p? The current "top dog" of ultra-widescreen monitors (in my opinion) is the LG 38UC99-W / Acer XR382CQK. 38" at 3840 x 1600 with a 75Hz refresh rate? Now that is something I can get behind. - Insan1tyOne
Yes! ASRock did it again! I will definitely be upgrading to this board if there aren't any Threadripper m-ITX boards. (Which there probably won't be, because that socket is HUGE.) But damn, it is going to cost *way* too much money to max this board out in terms of RAM. I mean: 1.) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 64GB (4 x 16G) 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 2133 - 2666 (PC4 17000 - 21300) is between $440 and $620. 2.) G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 32GB (2 x 16G) 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4...
Using a double-sided motherboard seems possible, but you would have to have a custom case for it no doubt. I do not think we will see things like this though.- Insan1tyOne