Posts by Insan1tyOne

"After" pics or bust!- Insan1tyOne
As someone who lives in an apartment complex that has an "exclusive deal" with CenturyLink that only offers a maximum connection of 40 down / 5 up I would have to say that this makes me dislike them even more. Their customer service isn't great and they charge quite a bit for sub-par connection speeds with terrible pings. Living in a capital city you wouldn't think it would be hard to get a good ISP but you would be surprised... - Insan1tyOne
Ooh, which vintage Stax amp is that? Mind sharing some full photos of it?- Insan1tyOne
So, basically what this article is stating is that:There are so many questions left unanswered here:How is this the "last" ITRS roadmap? Are they just postponing meeting / writing until after new technologies are discovered or what?FinFET is only going to be "mainstream" for 3 years and then trashed?What is the probability that EUV or DSA will actually be used for 7nm or 5nm production?Also, the timeline doesn't really match-up for me. This roadmap is basically saying that...
It is really starting to come together! I cannot wait to see the finished product! - Insan1tyOne
Man, this sucks. I want the best GPU I can get my hands on to replace the R9 295x2 in my mITX rig, and I would be willing to pay $1200 for a GPU this powerful that only takes up 2-slots, but only if they release a "Titan X Hybrid" edition or anything else besides the stock jet-engine cooler. I am just torn though, this new Titan X is a cut-down GP102 and it doesn't have HBM2, but how much longer will we have to wait to see the "big GP100 w/HMB2" if it even does exist? I...
I just find it amusing that the people who like Pokemon GO don't say anything about it because they are too busy outside playing it. But instead what you get is a bunch of people all over forums and social media feeling like they need to spam their hatred of the game all over the place in the name of... I'm not even sure what. My opinion is, if you don't like Pokemon GO then that is perfectly fine, but you do not have to take to the streets and try and ruin a perfectly fun...
Hello Everyone, As you may have noticed, after the NDA on the Closed-Alpha lifted news and information about BF: 1 has been somewhat slow. But today I am bringing you a really good (1440p60) video by FRANKIEonPCin1080p. I think this video really captures what BF: 1 is all about: I have also taken the liberty of doing quite a few updates / additions to the OP, so be sure to check that out as well! And in other news, be sure to check out the newly updated UI for...
Hello Everyone, As you may (or may not) have noticed, DICE has finally lifted the NDA on the Closed-Alpha as of yesterday! So feel free to discuss, share photos, videos, etc. of your experiences with the game! Enjoy! - Insan1tyOne
This game is great indeed, it really helps when you work at a university and commute 1 hour to work everyday so I always have Pokestops, Gyms and new Pokemon along the way! I have already caught 11 "new" pokemon and several repeats, and so far my main is a CP 213 Golbat. I think this game is awesome! I can't wait to hit level 5 so I can start challenging some Gyms, only 3350 more XP to go! - Insan1tyOne