Posts by Insan1tyOne

Will COD bring me back in after swearing I would never play one of their gimmicky games after MW2? I really hope not, but this game actually looks like they may have put some actual brains into its development. I may have to check it out... - Insan1tyOne
Glad to hear that you will share it, we will all be waiting with baited breath I'm sure.- Insan1tyOne
Whoa for real?! No way, that is awesome! Zotac has definitely been rising up the ranks of my "good companies" list these days, so I hope that they come through on this one!- Insan1tyOne
I wish... AFAIK those cards are all designed exactly the same (same PCB / memory chips) as the "original" versions that we all have. If anyone has the BIOS for that card I would love to see how it performs once flashed to our cards. We would all probably see a nice little boost in performance.- Insan1tyOne
So true. I figured more people would be itching to test this out on their V3's and post results.- Insan1tyOne
Yeah it really is a bummer when games force you to play with others, but I guess I could get over it if there is some type of dungeon / raid "matchmaking" feature? So that I wouldn't have to have people on my friendslist, but could just queue with some randoms when I needed to? I could make that work I think...- Insan1tyOne
Destiny 2 is a game that I am really torn about buying for a multitude of reasons like: Can I play this game solo and still have fun? Can you play this game without hours upon hours of mindless grinding for a certain piece of gear and still have fun? Will this be another "The Division" for the PC community? Etc. When the first Destiny released I was SO disappointed that it never came to PC, but now that I know all about the original Destiny, it makes me really...
Hello Everyone, I'm not sure if anyone has posted or referenced the thread over at AnandTech, but that is where the real headway is being made in overclocking the Haswell (v3) Xeons. It requires both Microcode and BIOS modifications, and sometimes results in major instabilities, but it is possible if you get your settings dialed in correctly. I will link the thread down below. I would start around page 7 or 8 and read all the way until the final page for the most...
Yeah, the temperatures on this card are not great, but 85C is not too bad. If you can keep the temps around 85C or below you will be fine. But as for lowering the temperatures on the stock cooler:1.) Lower GPU Voltages2.) Increased Case Airflow (Lower Internal Case Temperature)3.) Lower Ambient Temperature In Room4.) Replace Stock Thermal Paste With A Better OneThis card runs hot, it is the same for all of us, we all probably just keep our homes a bit cooler. The average...
Hello Everyone, I figured I would pop in here to say that I have a Diamond R9 295x2 (with stock cooler) in storage that is in perfect condition. I would like to sell it as I am never going to use it. It will come with the retail box, as well as the VRM fan control mod. This card has never been overclocked or tampered with in any way, except for installing the VRM fan control cable. I would let it go for $350 or your best offer. The card was pulled from my main machine...