Posts by Insan1tyOne

Maybe I'll buy a Ryzen chip when the boys over at SiliconLottery are done weeding through them and find the ones that can hit 4.4Ghz+ stable with low voltages. - Insan1tyOne
Basically, the only keyboards I am interested in are Ergo / split keyboards, so unless I find another Ergo / split board (which isn't an ErgoDox variant) I won't be starting a keyboard / keycap collection anytime soon.- Insan1tyOne
True... But at least it will be cured for now... - Insan1tyOne
Well I finally did it. I finally found a keycap set that made me think "I could use this forever". So I am taking the plunge and committing to customizing my ErgoDox EZ. Here is a list of things I have on the way from MassDrop: 1x - Massdrop x Jessica - GMK Plum Custom Keycap Set 1x - GMK Plum Add-On Keycap Kit 90x - Zealencio Silencing Clips 1x - Mechcables Burgundy/Cream Custom-Sleeved USB Cable (7ft.) 1x - Mechcables Burgundy/Cream Custom-Sleeved TRRS...
Hello Everyone, I have come across a fairly intriguing issue, so I figured I would share it. A couple of days ago various HTML5 based players started showing up for me like THIS: (Basically all Cyan and Pink) Disabling the HTML5 player solves the issue on Twitch.TV, but for other HTML5 players like YouTube, OpenLoad and Mp4Upload there is not a solution. Just for reference, I am using the Google Chrome version 58.0.3013.3 (Dev) 64-bit, and am obviously running an...
Personally I think it is things like this that add "character" to a game. To everyone saying "is this really necessary" etc. I would say no, it isn't necessary, but it makes me more interested in the game (as a potential buyer) when I see that the developers are not afraid to take risks like this for the sake of fun. - Insan1tyOne
Honestly there is nothing left to say that hasn't already been said. Nintendo is spitting in the face of everyone who wants to see their games (and content) on a console that can match or exceed that of the PS4 and Xbox One. I broke up with Nintendo after the original DS and have never looked back. It's just sad. - Insan1tyOne
[[SPOILER]] Yes, I absolutely love split layouts and I wish that all keyboards in the world were like this for the sake of my wrists. I really enjoy typing on my ErgoDox EZ everyday while I'm at home. I've considered getting a second one for work many times, but they just aren't cheap.When I got my ErgoDox EZ the learning curve was very minimal. The only part that your mind (muscle memory) has to get used to is the thumb-clusters. But on a keyboard like @RoostrC0gburn's...
Yes, this is to be expected because the default core voltage on the Extreme BIOS is higher than that of the standard AMP! BIOS.- Insan1tyOne
Q: Would you recommend using the stock BIOS to overclock, or using the AMP! Extreme BIOS to overclock?A: A lot of users have reported not being able to overclock very far when using the Extreme Edition BIOS. My best advice would be to first, find your max OC on the stock BIOS and then flash over to the Extreme Edition BIOS and see if you can go higher. If you can't, then just stay on the stock BIOS.Q: Can you overclock after flashing to the AMP! Extreme BIOS? Or is it...