Posts by Insan1tyOne

Yeah, the temperatures on this card are not great, but 85C is not too bad. If you can keep the temps around 85C or below you will be fine. But as for lowering the temperatures on the stock cooler:1.) Lower GPU Voltages2.) Increased Case Airflow (Lower Internal Case Temperature)3.) Lower Ambient Temperature In Room4.) Replace Stock Thermal Paste With A Better OneThis card runs hot, it is the same for all of us, we all probably just keep our homes a bit cooler. The average...
Hello Everyone, I figured I would pop in here to say that I have a Diamond R9 295x2 (with stock cooler) in storage that is in perfect condition. I would like to sell it as I am never going to use it. It will come with the retail box, as well as the VRM fan control mod. This card has never been overclocked or tampered with in any way, except for installing the VRM fan control cable. I would let it go for $350 or your best offer. The card was pulled from my main machine...
Cool! I'm glad to hear that. I saw there was a vote up on Massdrop to bring one of the Unikeyboard designs to Massdrop, so I'm sure that would be good exposure for him.- Insan1tyOne
Has anyone here had any experience with "UniKeyboard"? They make some really cool looking little boards that are fully customizable and I am really thinking about picking up the Diverge TM 2. I had never heard of this brand before so I figured I would share it here. LINK: https://unikeyboard.io/ - Insan1tyOne
Binaural audio is some of the most immersive audio you can ever listen to. For us audiophiles out there in the world this should sound really great on our systems when we're playing games instead of listening to music. As long as they compress it to all hell to pack it into the game.- Insan1tyOne
Maybe I'll buy a Ryzen chip when the boys over at SiliconLottery are done weeding through them and find the ones that can hit 4.4Ghz+ stable with low voltages. - Insan1tyOne
Basically, the only keyboards I am interested in are Ergo / split keyboards, so unless I find another Ergo / split board (which isn't an ErgoDox variant) I won't be starting a keyboard / keycap collection anytime soon.- Insan1tyOne
True... But at least it will be cured for now... - Insan1tyOne
Well I finally did it. I finally found a keycap set that made me think "I could use this forever". So I am taking the plunge and committing to customizing my ErgoDox EZ. Here is a list of things I have on the way from MassDrop: 1x - Massdrop x Jessica - GMK Plum Custom Keycap Set 1x - GMK Plum Add-On Keycap Kit 90x - Zealencio Silencing Clips 1x - Mechcables Burgundy/Cream Custom-Sleeved USB Cable (7ft.) 1x - Mechcables Burgundy/Cream Custom-Sleeved TRRS...
Hello Everyone, I have come across a fairly intriguing issue, so I figured I would share it. A couple of days ago various HTML5 based players started showing up for me like THIS: (Basically all Cyan and Pink) Disabling the HTML5 player solves the issue on Twitch.TV, but for other HTML5 players like YouTube, OpenLoad and Mp4Upload there is not a solution. Just for reference, I am using the Google Chrome version 58.0.3013.3 (Dev) 64-bit, and am obviously running an...