Posts by drkimlee

Any chances of any EVGA GTX 680 FTW 4gbs for sale ( Second hand ) ? Or any other 680s that could match SLI with my current GPU. It cost me $800AU last Jan, if you know what i mean haha
Any Nvidia cards? And im pretty set at playing at High or Ultra setting lol Would a twin GPU card do the job?
Ive been out of the PC game for a while, just getting back, due to money I have set up 3 Dell U2711's. But at the moment i only have 2 running as my current GPU doesn't have enough ports to run all 3 at full resolution ( EVGA GTX 680 FTW 4gb ). Are there any single GPU's or upcoming GPU's that can handle 3 with ease? Also im playing games such as Cyrsis 3, BF4, Tomb Raider, Far Cry 3, all power hungry games. Thanks guys
Does any one know if i can pay some one to custom fabricate a window for my door panel in Melbourne Australia?
Thanks buddy, appreciate it
Ah i found the problem, it turns out it was a Card Reader in my 5.25 drive bay that i had installed along with the GTX 680. Must be damaged or some thing? Computer is booting fine now
Hey every one just yesterday i bought a new EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 680 and once i had finished installing it in my computer i turned it on and it took about 6 to 7 minutes to boot? As in to past the Post Screen. Once it hits starting windows its still really quick because of my SDD's. I am really quite confused? Because it always booted relatively fast. But now it does not now since my new G card has been put in. Also the first time my computer ran since the new card had been...
Thought id post a couple pics of my new EVGA 4GB FTW GTX 680:)
Water Cooling just isnt the same with out a Side Window to view it, i cant wait for a CM to make one!
Does any one do a Custom Side Window for the Cosmos 2 in Australia?