Posts by DaFaRsHeR

Ok accepted but the Friday night drunks dropping half eaten kebabs on the sensors (even if they are maintained regularly and correctly) and not using the pathways/passageways still poses the issue. See I can use my imagination in this debate!
My apologies but I do not see how your argument deals with three biological units running in front of a vehicle (unless the automated journey calculator somehow predicts that biological units run out into the traffic at that point)!
Fair point statistically! Mitigated certainly yes, avoided altogether certainly not (because of the human factor's propensity to create the situation). How comfortable will you be though riding in a car knowing that it could decide your life is worth less than someone else's?
The problem with AI "Self Drive" cars is when the software has to make a decision between hitting three different obstacles which are human beings or driving you off a cliff to avoid them! (Do they determine that it is better to kill you than the brain surgeon in front of them?) Perhaps there is a falling auto accident death rate in the US because their police forces are shooting the drivers faster than accidents naturally occur!
Hmmm maybe the AI weapons would turn on their government masters and treat the rest of us humans better than our governments do!
Conflict Desert Storm on PC, looks as clunky as hell on a 1440P monitor but every now and again when my internet is down I cant resist playing for the switching between party members in the middle of a fire fight! Still challenging now!
What monitor are you using, what is its refresh rate and what cabling are you using? Is the monitor o/c'd? Are you using Vsync? Are you using a GPU O/S utility (Afterburner etc) and are you using some form of frame limiter? If so what do you have your FPS capped at? Do you still get stuttering if you limit your FPS to 60FPS or below and turn Vsync off? Sorry for all the questions trying to get to the bottom of your problem:o
Johnsonvo123, what our learned members are saying in a very round about way (Duckie Ho and XanderThe Goober excepted) is that the motherboard used in your PC uses a 14 pin power connector from the PSU and that most commercially available PSU's you purchase will have a 24 pin power connector so will not be compatible. You are therefore left with the options Duckie Ho suggests ie. 1. Do nothing 2. Get a new PC (+ 3. or even build yourself a new PC). As you are considering...
Does the EVGA 90 day step up program not apply to the Classifieds?
Hi WinterQuinn, welcome to OCN What you cant learn from this forum is probably of little use to you!