Posts by DaFaRsHeR

I take it you are not getting a BSOD such that you can identify the error code? I do not use offset mode and am not familiar with Asus bios so someone else may be of more help to you. I would say that 1.184v for the CPU voltage does look low to me even with LLC on ultra high. (I think my 2600K was 1.26v @ stock and have read somewhere that stock voltage is between 1.24 - 1.26v) That said you may just have a particularly good chip that has a very low stock voltage.
Think you are generalising somewhat as the 780 Ti OC is 1085 @ stock so to say it has trouble doing 1Ghz is not correct.
Totally worth it!
Are the latest drivers you are using the beta drivers in the link? If so, try manually selecting the drivers you want from the website and you will see it is recommending the 14.4 driver not the Beta http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows%208%20-%2064. If you have not already tried and it is possible you have been updating to Beta's each time missing WQHL drivers it may help to use a Windows supported driver WQHL or you have downloaded the driver with...
Sith Apprentice obviously!
Thanks shilka, so do you think I would be better off running a 700W PSU (and have headroom for Overclocking)?
Ok so that's 50W how much do the 780 Ti's draw, I take it less than 400W each? Edit never mind found this: http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/NVIDIA/GeForce_GTX_780_Ti/25.html Source: Tech power up
Thanks jdc122 and shilka, so the AX850 will be sufficient! Yes, sorry that was a typo the other PSU is an AX1200. I am not using that (unless I need it) as my understanding is that it is best to match your PSU power to your usage rather than use a high power PSU at 70% usage plus it's cheaper to run. Is that not correct? I guess I should have given you the full system specification so you could better estimate the draw. Running air cooled CPU with two 140mm Noctua fans, 2...
I currently have a Corsair AX850 with my I7 2600k CPU OC'd to 4.5ghz, will it run two Gigabyte 780 Ti's in SLI bearing in mind they have 450W of Windforce cooling fans each? Almost sounds like a dumb question 2 X 450W = 900W derp but I have been wrong before! (I have a AX1200 in the loft if you think i'll need it)
This seems logical to me. Alternatively have you got an old Bigfoot Killer NIC you could plug in to a pci slot to try instead of using the onboard?