Posts by TiHawk560

Yeah...ok......that is what this forum and thread is for. Asking questions and discussing the Switch 810. I am not going to comb through 638 pages to find my answer. I have already searched and read several 810 build logs but as we all know there is a TON of them.[/rant]If it's so irritating to you then simply ignore my post and reply to someone else. Thanks
Kudos to you again my friend. Looks like I will be going with the UT60. I created a thread a couple days ago asking about silence and that is what was suggested. Those results look to be much in favor of the UT60.
Thanks a bunch jagz. This helped me so much! It appears he simply had to drill holes. What I was afraid of was having to make cuts and get my friend to weld plates back in place and stuff.I am looking to go very quiet near silent in this build so I won't be able to use a radiator like the stealth 420. Would it be ridiculous to consider a strictly pull setup on the top with a 60mm thick radiator and low rpm speeds? There will only be an i7 3770k and gtx 670 in the...
I plan to cut away portion of the bay any ways as to not impede airflow. I also would like the bay corner not to be visible from the window so that portion will be removed as well.I can't remember where but I seem to remember reading somewhere in this thread not all 420's will fit. I just don't want to buy a radiator that won't fit like with my current case and have to sell it because likely it will be purchased from out of country.Ooh I just seen the UT60 420 is...
I just ordered my matte black. I am super excited. I cannot wait I have biiiiiiiig plans for this case to make it look nice. I have a few questions for anyone who knows. These questions would help me plan out my water cooling in this case very much. I am pretty dead set on having a 420 radiator in the top so I can use 140mm fans if at all possible. I am willing to make a couple cuts and whatnot if need be. I am fine with that. I also will not be using an optical...
Hey OCN. Pretty new here only been a couple weeks but definitely not new to Starcraft 2. I'm a scrub in that I have over 8000 ladder games but I am still only in diamond leagues for teams and plat for 1v1(only a couple hundred 1v1's). That being said when I started I dived head first into ladder games not even know what a build order was! Just wanted to say hi and see if I could find some 4v4 or 3v3 friends or better yet some 1v1 practice partners/coaches.
And that is why it was the best game ever. The struggle. The struggle to simply survive and keep playing. Also there were no levels in UO. Another reason why it was so great. You must have that second level and 14th level mixed up with a different game. I know it was many many moons ago......but yes, you were lucky he didn't loot your picks.
Hi OCN. I am about to re-vamp my computer yet again. I am unhappy with it and I just want my dream computer(aesthetically). It runs perfect but it doesn't look perfect... yet! but close. Also I get bored of my setup often .It's already in it's 3rd rebuild since I originally built it in Sept 2011. My first build I wanted a super nice custom machine but it didn't happen at all. Then I have been constantly swapping out parts. My wife LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES it. LOL.........
The best game of all time was Ultima Online before it got nerfed into carebear land. For me it was the best game ever. I could write a whole essay on how awesome the game was but I won't do that. What I will say is that there was so much to do in the game I never got to experience everything and explore everywhere in the couple years I played it. I also never have gotten a rush from any other game like I did from UO.. It set the bar to an unreachable height. What I...
Great build. This is great inspiration for me to switch up my build. I am totally in love with the switch 810 at the moment.