Posts by ITAngel

I do apologize if I created a Thread that everyone is hitting each others with phone books as funny as that sound. I just hope that we don't fall out of subject and even though I enjoy everyone input. I want to make sure we don't violate any thread rules that the moderators have in place. Just saying since I don't know them and don't want my thread to be closed down. Thanks! I must say I love this section it made me laugh so hard at work. lol
I heard running 3DMark Fire Strike on Ultra settings and I don't recall if you needed to run the test at 4k resolution or not but that is what I know. I heard people finding the issues with Skrym heavy moded game under 1080p.Other games I heard people using to test are.Shadow of MordorBattleField 4Call of Duty AW
I miss Auto-crossing on my Rotary Engine cars. Miss my Rx7s. =/
Thanks! It does feel nicer than the other cards I had and it does run super nice. So far seems very quite on my system, I think I had never had my system this quite before.
Here are the new results on the MSI R9 290X Lightning with a new PSU since I had a crappy one and got replaced by a EVGA Supernova 1000w G2 unit. Now is time to find a good balance with the 4.7Ghz OC CPU and the MSI card. http://www.3dmark.com/cg/2557078
Thanks everyone who contribute to this post here. I have decided to pick up the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000G2 1000W ATX12V/EPS12V 80Plus Gold Power Supply 120-G2-1000-XR and it will be here tomorrow.
I think I am going to settle for the 1000w model room for OCing and if I changed cards later on.
The EVGA Supernova G2 1050watt has the ECO system but is only 5 year warranty. The 1000watt version has no ECO switch but is 10 year warranty. The 850watt unit has the ECO and the 10 year warranty. ***!
Okay so what are the options if there is any for me to go after the EVGA Supernova 850watt @ $124.99?
From what I gather it can hit 360watt OCed. Okay from what I know for the card this is what I got from this site.Power ConsumptionLet's have a look at how much power draw we measure with this graphics card installed. The methodology: we have a device constantly monitoring the power draw from the PC. We simply stress the GPU, not the processor. The before and after wattage will tell us roughly how much power a graphics card is consuming under load. Our test system is based...