Posts by ITAngel

Nice, I can't wait to see your project.
That is a nice keyboard, maybe I will go for that since my mouse is a logitech G600. XD Plus I also notice that the blue were much if not the loudest on a video i saw today. Plus the brown has a nicer sound to me. Thanks!~
Yes is best if it is, I use all those keys. What you had in mind?
hmmm so far leaning toward the Corsair Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Cherry MX Blue.
Hi, I am looking to upgrade my keyboard an old Logitech Y-UV90 for a Gaming / Multimedia keyboard. I came across this keyboard in Amazon and wanted to get people feed back on it. HAVITĀ® Lammergeier HV-KB346L LED Definable RGB 7 Backlit Programmable Wired Mute Gaming keyboard without Conflict (Bound to Specific Games) My budget will be below $100 if possible, trying to stay within the $50 range so I can pick up two one for my second system.
My new case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 Windowed White. Love the case, and this is an upgrade from my old Enermax Fulmo Advance.
I might end up keeping my case and maybe buying a couple of fans. I did a much better cable management job so I guess I will stay like this for now.
Well now i am leaning toward the Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case Looks like it has all I need.
What you guys think of the Cooler Master HAF XB, will my graphic card fit on that thing? Seems like a crazy unit but seems to have a lot of the features I am thinking of.
Yea I do like the featuers but like you said it is pretty boring on the front. The Corsair 960T was a nice looking case and once again like you said it lack a few things that most cases now have. I think the Luxe is a pretty bad a$$ case but I still like the looks of the 760T. XD just not sure is worth the money just for the looks.