Posts by ITAngel

My graphic card doesn't go pass 62C (Auto Fans) during gaming on air, room temp 72F and system case Thermaltake Core X9.
In my option the best so far to me is the Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme.
Yea I agree with an AIO/Block I think I can hold those speed on long hours of gaming, but once the case, card and environment starts to heat up it will throttle down the speed to around 2132Mhz finally about 2088Mhz with good control on air and temps. Note I am not even configuring the fans I figure I will not be running my fans higher than 60% and I normally have it on Auto. I would say that 2088/2076 Mhz seems the sweet spot on these cards. I can't complain anything...
I guess i am lucky picking my Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme graphic card.
I see the highest I have run my card is 2168Mhz on the core. Not sure if that is a good OC or not . Zotac GTX 1070 amp extreme.
EVGA always been solid cards, with amazing customer service etc... might want to look into them.
Hey there gtbtk, It mainly to test a couple of application to determined if I want to go full MacBook Pro. I am attempting it on my Lenovo Y700 laptop instead, keeping my main PC for other main stuff like gaming and multimedia. Sorry I didn't think anyone read that, but honestly is so hard to let go this Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme card and specially when I know it overclocks like crazy on air.
Nevermind wrong forum to talk about my question.
Nice clock there. =)
Nice I will look into them and see. Question are they better than the Thermaltake Riing 12 LED 120mm?I currently have Nidec Servo GTX 2150rpm pmw.but I think they will be louder so was thinking of selling them unless I should just keep those and use those instead?