Posts by ITAngel

Yup I saw that right after and I am excited to see what happens. Maybe I can run my 16GB rams at 3200MHz or maybe I will end up getting 4 sticks of 32GB and run them at 2666MHz.
Thanks you for letting me know this, I will hold off and wait. Thanks!
Anyone know if the new Corsair Vengeance RGB work with Ryzen? I was planning to buy some since my Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200Mhz can only run as high as 2666Mhz. Thanks! CMR16GX4M2C3000C15
That is nice! Were can I get those or have mine done that way?
Finally made my decision and order the Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ATX Mid Tower Chassis, Black Cases PH-ES515E_BK. Should be here on Monday so my system will be down until then. Looks like it could be a interesting fun case to build into and does not scream gamer.
That is one amazing setup you did there. Nice! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
1. I want more direct air to the GPU which the Primo allows you to do that but not the Pro or Luxe.2. I want more storage with at least 140mm fans on the fronts and better style but I know that is easily provided by both Pro and Luxe.3. LED looks nice and I want the USB and bottons to be on the outside of the case like on the top or the side. I hate getting up and opening the flip door on the case to have access to them.4. A lot of air cooling and so far the Primo and...
I know the Luxe is an updated version of the pro and the pro hard drive cages can be removed.
This information does help a lot thanks!
I see what you mean, What would you recommend for air cooling that is similar with newer features.