Posts by ITAngel

Would love to do something like this here.
Hey guys, this may seem silly but I was donated a Xbox 360 to play with and water cool it. That way I can practice with it but at the same time see what i can do with the console. Is there a not so expensive kit that I can go after? I am looking to practice some modding of the case as well. Thanks!
I guess I am late to this but no PM yet I guess I can go after it too. Would be a lovely upgrade to my wife PC running HD6950.
I am curious to see what is your 3dmark FS and Cinebench 11.5.
My vote is in.
Hey MunneY, is there non-conductive water cooling liquid for water cooling setups? If there is I may try to build a water cooling
Thanks! I saw a video that uses so many hardware using that cooler and it looks like it has a massive pump to push a lot more than the standard that comes with it. I may consider that we will see. Thanks again!
What is the best cheapest full cooling kit that i can get? I saw one from newegg EVGA 100-WC-S201-BR Watercooling Kit for Hadron Hydro and Ebay XSPC RayStorm 750 EX360 CPU Water Cooling Kit Copper Base for AMD / Intel.
Oh i see, that's to bad.
Hi everyone, I was wondering is there anything that can be used on a water cooling kit that is non-conductive in case of a leak on the system? I know back in the days mineral oil was good since is non-conductive but not sure how that would do with radiators in these PCs and how well it can cool down.