Posts by nyder

rofl
I play games on whatever. I do not own any current gen consoles, 'cept a 2DS (if that counts). I got a Wii, I enjoy some games on it. In fact, I'd buy a WiiU when it hits the $199 price. Xbox One, PS4? Probably not. Guess I'm a Nintendo fan. But see, I've been playing PC games since the beginning of the 80's, back on TRS-80 computers. Black & White block graphics ftw. (Still have a TRS-80 Model 4 Portable). What I don't like is how publisher treat the PC...
dang, i hoped my =) would of shown i was joking, but i guess it didn't work...
BF3 Servers Shutdown announcement is on June 4th. =)
Nice, i want to kill zombies with a Japanese school girl wielding a katana...
So because you don't have 20 hours to spend on games, you think all games should be less then 20 hours? You do know the world if bigger then just you, right?
I think Nintendo making a phone console would be stupid. Not sure what people obsession with phones having to play video games, with electronic devices having to have camera in it, etc... Look. Phones suck for games. Handheld console suck for phones. Keep them apart. You want battery life? Don't game on a phone. You want good controls? Don't game on a phone. Remember the N-gage? I do, I have one still. It blew. Good handheld gaming consoles do NOT have...
First off MS has ADHD, that means it can't pay attention to anything long enough. Focus on PC gaming? They sing that song every 5 years for the last 15. You think DX12 will be focus on gaming? Let's look at DX11 (or was it 10?). How you had to buy Vista to be able to play Halo 2 or Shadowrun? When it was found out later that those 2 games only used DX9? That was their big focus back then, when they first made a big deal about improving PC gaming. ...
Doom 3, ah, the good old days (not that old really, I was around for the original release). Remember getting a leak copy of the alpha or whatever they had at some consumer show. My computer at the time could barely get like 10fps on it. But was cool. I still enjoy playing Doom 3. I got the BFG with some improvement mods on it. But I haven't found a video game yet that has scared me. Sure, it can startle me, a mob pop out that makes me jump. But that's being...
His link didn't give me a 404.Ended up using IE to access the page because even after letting everything thru noscript on firefox, the page didn't show up correct.Registered, hopefully i'll get an invite. Good luck