Posts by nyder

The only game I currently use 12 gigs of ram with is Everquest 2 and that is because I run 6 toons at once. 16 GB for one game? Sounds crazy. Going to have to check it out now. lol.
Bring us back a better light gun then the stupid wiimote on top of some plastic crap.
I am playing the game on a 285 (my 460 died). Ultra settings. I get 120 fps during animations and 50-60 fps during play.Yes, a Nvidia GTX 285 from like what, 5 years ago?The game doesn't require a powerful graphics card at all.
I play video games so I don't go around killing the people who thinks video games causes violence.
Okay, first off this isn't a bricked console as previously stated. And second, you already agreed to their EULA that they can change the EULA at any time. Did you bother reading the first EULA you agreed to? Of course not. You already agreed that Nintendo was allowed to change the EULA at will, and then people are surprised that if you don't agree to the new EULA you can't play your console? Wake up people, this is the sort of crap companies like to put over...
This is interesting. With a Homebrew loader around the corner, and if it was to work with this new version, that would be great.
Maybe this is MS's dedication to PC Gaming like they keep claiming over and over every few years? (yes, that is a sarcastic comment).
No, they don't. Maybe yours does, but mine doesn't.
Of course, usually you have to be arrested to get your finger prints taken, this way, they police can build a bigger database of it's people. And since fingerprints matching isn't actually an exact science, you could get a partial match your print, for something someone else did, and then you have to prove your innocence of it. This is getting typical of the facist leanings of our government, where everyone is treated as a criminal/terrorist. Not like the criminals...
rofl