Posts by nyder

EA just doesn't learn.
Considering PC comes in all different builds & configuration it does not surprise me that there are people having problems. This is the nature of PC gaming. I do NOT see a big deal of people complaining, I see the normal amount of people having problems. As for the name bug, yes, they probably should of caught it, but they decided to be cool to give people who have a refund if they want. Most companies do not do that. You can hate on Rockstar all you want, but all...
Maybe the game studios shouldn't of followed the Hollywood model if they don't like the risks. Or maybe they should stop screwing over the consumer with inflated budgets for crappy games that aren't fun.
I hope they don't mess up the Space Battles like the previous. I never had the greatest luck getting a gampad set up just for the flying. Hoping won't be the case since they are designing this for the consoles also. Of course, that means mouse/keyboard support will probably suck on the PC version... Can't wait for this game, but I am NOT pre-ordering it because the gaming industry doesn't deserve to have pre-orders anymore.
Where is my GTA V for the PC? dang.... =)
I've been enjoying this. Can't wait for the release.
The only game I currently use 12 gigs of ram with is Everquest 2 and that is because I run 6 toons at once. 16 GB for one game? Sounds crazy. Going to have to check it out now. lol.
Bring us back a better light gun then the stupid wiimote on top of some plastic crap.
I am playing the game on a 285 (my 460 died). Ultra settings. I get 120 fps during animations and 50-60 fps during play.Yes, a Nvidia GTX 285 from like what, 5 years ago?The game doesn't require a powerful graphics card at all.
I play video games so I don't go around killing the people who thinks video games causes violence.