Posts by nyder

This is interesting. With a Homebrew loader around the corner, and if it was to work with this new version, that would be great.
Maybe this is MS's dedication to PC Gaming like they keep claiming over and over every few years? (yes, that is a sarcastic comment).
No, they don't. Maybe yours does, but mine doesn't.
Of course, usually you have to be arrested to get your finger prints taken, this way, they police can build a bigger database of it's people. And since fingerprints matching isn't actually an exact science, you could get a partial match your print, for something someone else did, and then you have to prove your innocence of it. This is getting typical of the facist leanings of our government, where everyone is treated as a criminal/terrorist. Not like the criminals...
rofl
I play games on whatever. I do not own any current gen consoles, 'cept a 2DS (if that counts). I got a Wii, I enjoy some games on it. In fact, I'd buy a WiiU when it hits the $199 price. Xbox One, PS4? Probably not. Guess I'm a Nintendo fan. But see, I've been playing PC games since the beginning of the 80's, back on TRS-80 computers. Black & White block graphics ftw. (Still have a TRS-80 Model 4 Portable). What I don't like is how publisher treat the PC...
dang, i hoped my =) would of shown i was joking, but i guess it didn't work...
BF3 Servers Shutdown announcement is on June 4th. =)
Nice, i want to kill zombies with a Japanese school girl wielding a katana...
So because you don't have 20 hours to spend on games, you think all games should be less then 20 hours? You do know the world if bigger then just you, right?