Posts by nyder

First off MS has ADHD, that means it can't pay attention to anything long enough. Focus on PC gaming? They sing that song every 5 years for the last 15. You think DX12 will be focus on gaming? Let's look at DX11 (or was it 10?). How you had to buy Vista to be able to play Halo 2 or Shadowrun? When it was found out later that those 2 games only used DX9? That was their big focus back then, when they first made a big deal about improving PC gaming. ...
Doom 3, ah, the good old days (not that old really, I was around for the original release). Remember getting a leak copy of the alpha or whatever they had at some consumer show. My computer at the time could barely get like 10fps on it. But was cool. I still enjoy playing Doom 3. I got the BFG with some improvement mods on it. But I haven't found a video game yet that has scared me. Sure, it can startle me, a mob pop out that makes me jump. But that's being...
His link didn't give me a 404.Ended up using IE to access the page because even after letting everything thru noscript on firefox, the page didn't show up correct.Registered, hopefully i'll get an invite. Good luck
dang the site is slow and worse I'm going to have to allow everything thru no script to access it decently (one at a time is way too slow). thanks for the info
I didn't even know StarCraft II has a free to play model. Interesting. Maybe, just maybe I'll check it out.
Since I can't buy one, it's not "launched" yet.
That isn't true. I have a 460 with 1GB of ram and I play games in High or better at 1080p still.
It's funny because no PC gamer would ever buy a system that shares the memory between the cpu & gpu, and PC games generally are 32bit, so we are talking 4gigs of system memory and usually 1gig of Video Memory. They have harddrives to store textures on, so I don't see why they would need to love everything up in memory. Interesting, wonder what the development suites are like for these machines. And I wonder when we are going to get games with graphics that are worthy...
MS says this about every 5 or so years. Nothing ever changes.
Let me get this correct. You get on my case because I say that all this debating has made me want to play the game, which I happen to have on my harddrive, and now here you are saying that playing the game is okay? Make up your mind dude! I guess you didn't understand, I didn't have a problem with the debate, it just made me want to play the game. You though, took offense with that, as seen by your last remarks, of both post, which I will point out at the end...