Posts by spacegoast

In! My i5 2500K doesn't have much left
Does anyone know if the Corsair bracket still causes the PCB to flex on the GTX 980 Ti?
So I am looking to improve temps on my MSI GTX980 ti 6GB card and summer is pushing my card up in to the hi 80's. I have an extra Corsair H80 laying around and I could pair that with the Corsair cooler but doesn't look like it is compatible with the NZXT cooler. Can anyone confirm this? If it is compatible, which bracket is the better choice? Thanks in advance.
It is normal for them to fluctuate like that. Is LLC (load-line calibration) enabled? This may help with the difference. It helps w/ vdrop ( or vdroop, cant remember which one.)
I am having CTD issues too. When the game initially loads up it shows Bethesda andthe ID logos, then crashes immediately. It does that two times in a row but then the 3rd time it will start up just fine. Hopefully this is fixed soon. Other than that I am loving the game thus far.
Deal is still live and goes through 6/5/16. I actually picked one up and I must say it is a pretty nice case. Even better now that it is the same price as the 400C/Q.
I just based my opinion off of my personal experience. The case does have potential and I am sure others will have a more pleasant time with it. For the price I expected more though.A little OT, I did happen to pick up a Corsair 600C that I am loving at the moment. It is also on sale at Micro Center for $119 and has a $20 MIR on top of that, which would put it at the same price as the 400C/Q.You are correct on that. It did not look all that bad, just not as red as I had...
Your max temp is the TJ Max in core temp. Looks like 98C. Always shoot to keep it below that number. Other then that, your temps look fine to me.
So I decided to go out on a limb and purchase one of these bad boys, but I picked up the PC-J60WRX which is the black and red case with the black interior. I saw only one review by ocaholic (received a gold award) and thought I could add my two cents on this. Pros: When I unboxed it the case was aesthetically very pleasing, to me anyway. I thought this case looked pretty slick and the super light weight of it was something I had not come across before. It was half the...
Micro Center has the new Corsair 600C now on sale for $119. They also have a 20 MIR rebate which brings the price down to $99. Pretty good price to me... http://www.microcenter.com/product/455387/Carbide_600C_Clear_Inverse_ATX_Full_Tower_Case