Posts by spacegoast

Are you referring to mini-ITX boards? Those are smaller so people can shove them into a small case, like an HTPC for instance. I know I would not want a monstrous case in my living room. So a small form factor (SFF) is necessary in some cases.
PM sent
I'll take a look at those. Anyone else care to chime in?
So I am in need of a wireless headset and my computer does not have bluetooth, which limits my options. The mobo I have in this particular pc is an Asus P7H55-M Pro with an i3 530. Would I be able to get a bluetooth headset if I pick up a bluetooth dongle and pair them? Would that even work? Or is usb wireless my only option? Im no whiz when it comes to heaphones... but any help would be appreciated. Not worried on the cost, lets say around $250 max. Thanks in advance.
Looking for a 2x4GB kit running at 1600 or 1866mhz. A 2x2GB kit would suffice as well but 8GB preferred. Let me know what you got. Thanks in advance.
The drive doesnt show up at all... Im all out of ideas. The RMA has been accepted though
I started an RMA ticket with OCZ and their tech support told me to do this as well. I was hoping it would work but no dice The drive still did not show up at all.
Double post
I did try other SATA ports and also tried the hot swap bay in my roommates Corsair 650D. Still not being recognized... Im thinking this ssd drive is toast
I just wiped this drive using the OCZ Toolbox and now I can not find the drive. I tried creating a new partition for it for a windows install and the drive isn't there. Everything is plugged in correctly. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Thanks in advance.