Posts by hotwheels1997

The 15ms delay seems a bit extreme for competitive gaming. It works for a lot of people ,but a bit less would've been so much better.
My thoughts exactly. I would love to see how my DA 2013 stacks up. 0ms would be awesome
What is the delay on other competitors, DA 2013 ,G400s etc? They obviously have omron switches. What is the the difference between both? 15ms for the Zowie and whatever for the other mice.
I'm from Bulgaria actually. Logitech and Razer are overpriced like hell here. Zowie isn't very well known and it's less expensive.Not worth buying it new though,35-40$ second hand is a stellar deal given retail FK1 is 70$ here .Read a bit on the forums here and people seem to think like this : Big FK1 / Small FK2If that's the case,oh man I'll be bloody happy once the FK2 releases I'm not in a rush anyways,DA is giving me good enough tracking and 7/10 rating of comform .
It seems that now is not the best time for mouse upgrade.With a new sensor on the market,Zowie could potentially bring a 2015 model with the newest flawless sensor + same switches but less stiff case or simply omron switches and a simular size,just don't make it bigger ,please I've read about the smoothing on the G400s when I was deciding between it and the DA. DA won because of better shape. Some of the curves are annoying but are better for my hand than those on the...
I've been skyping with this guy and he's usually playing like this. Battlelog linkI often go to 3.5m/s with my sens since it's around 50cm/360 in BF4 ADS,34cm in hip fire.I have to agree,the DA has the perfect combo of click pressure. My old Perixx had too soft clicks,finger weight was pushing it instantly.With the DA,I can tactically burst ,yet play League of Legends as well. The G100s could be a good options,although I've been having that itch for the FK1 ,otherwise I'm...
Thanks for all the responses,I was at school and just managed to see them. 1. The DA does feel a bit too bulky in my hand. A big problem I have with it is the right side. It's a slope and since I use I claw my pinky and ring finger,it starts to hurt after a while. This would be a problem with the Zowie FK1 since it's \_/ shaped,woudn't it? 2. @Maximillion - Buying the old mouse just to swap the internals with the new one would be too expensive. 3. @metal571 - That...
Will do next time. Didn't know there was one I guess the AEK loadout is very well known .Since the FK1 is 2014 mouse,I'll maybe wait for the FK2 . Let's hope they'll bring down the size to what it was on the FK14. It seems to be bigger in size than the DA in lenght,and about the same in width . Height is the only difference now that I measured my DA.
Too large in lenght, width or as a whole? Do you still have a nice grip with it?
17.5cm hand size. Anybody with simular,does the mouse fit well?