Posts by hotwheels1997

In
In for today!
In,thx!!
I use a SATA 2 slow ass drive to record & play & windows at the same time. 500GB only. 2-3 mins loading for every map if joining in process. Please,don't complain you don't have enough SSD storage.
They want to fix it, Microsoft has limitations though. Until they get removed,they'll never improve the netcode,because with the current tickrate of 10,the game is almost exceeding the traffic limits set by Microsoft.It's not them being silly,they can't just cut off Xbox platform entirely so the PC elitists can enjoy good tickrate.The only "possible" fix would be to increase the tickrate on PC ,but then other platforms will complain and things will never be settled....
My megalodon video . Sorry for spamming here, I hope it's not a problem (name on thumbnail = if you know what i mean )
I guess Jackfrags was right in the end...
I used the game as a comparison for a high tickrate vs the low one featured in BF4( 10 or 33 was it? ) . I agree,they are different games but people use exactly CS:GO when trying to show how bad the BF4 netcode is. That's why it was my choice @Aparition: I have Red Orchestra 2 (Rising Storm) . The gameplay in that game is slower paced ,especially in Realism game mode( most people nowadays choose to play Realism, I never got to learn the game and I prefer Action but that's...
I was in the same boat Back then,when I used to care about my stats. I had to stay till the end of a round even If I don't enjoy it and play the game on my highest potential all the time. After my break,I said to myself this thing: "It's a game,do whatever you want" . And so I did - as said before, the results are simply staggering. The game is definetely not on "hardcore" level and you shouldn't try to force it into it. It's a casual game for casual players - and isn't...
Of course,overlooking the netcode isn't the best solution,but do we have another? They won't fix it due to Microsoft traffic regulations (Xbox 360/Xbox One),that's obvious. Without increase in tickrate,it's impossible to make the netcode better.You might as well don't pay attention to it and get used ,because it's not going to change any time soon. And yes,going CS:GO to BF4 makes BF4 feel like a garbage.Competitive GO has 128 tickrate ,compare that to BF4. I need atleast...