Posts by MJSdanger

Cheers
Does this mean I need to redesign all my CON wallpapers?? (link in my sig)
Well point me in the right direction.. Sounds like a competition!!
Thanks for your help.. +rep And have an OCN Wallpaper on me 1920x1080 link right here
Thanks for your help.. Have an OCN Wallpaper 1920x1080 link right here
Hi guys.. Just a quicky 1920x1080 link right here
Thanks for the reply. (+rep) I hear you there.. And two physical drives are far better than one partitioned drive.
Thanks for your reply (+rep).. I think with everything including a case etc, and built with win7 it's around the £1200 mark. Chillblast is a company that build PC's (UK), so I think it's there own white label cooler. I know I could build him it for less, but every time he comes over here he sees my tinkering with mine!! I built a £1000ish system for around £600, but he also gets a two year warranty with this, and the cpu is pre overclocked.
**THIS IS A REPOST** I started a thread, but then found this OFFICIAL!! Haswell thread. Sorry, but thought you guys would be best to ask My Dad is looking for a pc to do a bit of video editing. Nothing too mental - and rendering time isn't too much of a problem.. But he's looking to be able to work and edit efficiently in real time. (ie adding effects etc etc.) I suggested the Quadro GPU's but they are just too pricey! So, here is the spec that he's put together. I...
Hello.. My Dad is looking for a pc to do a bit of video editing. Nothing too mental - and rendering time isn't too much of a problem.. But he's looking to be able to work and edit efficiently in real time. (ie adding effects etc etc.) I suggested the Quadro GPU's but they are just too pricey! So, here is the spec that he's put together. I said I'd run it past the ever so helpful lot (that's you ) here at OCN. ANY comments or advice would be gratefully...