Posts by The-racer

Had an absolute blast last night in Zavod. Me and a clanmate went flying in a littlebird. He's the pilot , i'm on his left (right side is for ammo crate - in the beginning) another clanmate was repping and shooting stingers to make the other littlebird flare. When making an attacking dive i would also shoot the MG4 on the enemy. You would be surprised howmutch suppression assists and kills one could get like this. Now i'm running with C4. When we where trying to secure...
See?My point exactly here...They've announced this for days...People just don't read anymore...
I'm going to kick some legs here... Why are allot of you still complaining on trade-kills , killcam wich are wrong , netcode , .... ? Take it as it is! Ok , if it where a competetive game , these issues are totally wrong. But common , BF hasn't been competetive since BF1942. BF3 didn't have killcams , now the don't work in BF4 and you guy's keep ranting about this? Trad-kills , killcam probs , netcode , ... It's the EXACT same thing for other players , even on the other...
You guy's really think this was about theirCommon dudes , it's a game! Dice likes to use the word "realism" allot.But nothing is further from the truth.I used to airsoft allot.Only "milsims" (yeah you probably stopped liking me just here ) though ,and we carry as mutch gear around as real life "operators".Our Tac vests incl. 72hour backpacks weighed aprox 22Kg's.Count into that a 6Kg weapon in your hands.And you'll get sweaty from walking alone.I have great respect for...
It's the latest crane model 42009. Got the exact smame one
Why would they want to do that?Because there are 2 platforms with problems , the 3rdplatfrom shouldn't have a delay.Turn the tables around...You would probably be screaming "Console fanboys have to wait! LoL-LoL-LoL"
The 10Hz tickrate on PC is a direct copy from the Xbox Version gamecode. In the Microsoft TLR for the Xbox 360 and the Xbone , it states that a person with 300Ms latency should be able to play. Therefore , if they wish to up the tickrate (across pplatfroms) , the ENTIRE code needs to be rewritten. Allot of people are talking about a 50Hz tickrate would suck up too mutch bandwith , numerous YT video's have stated that this isn't the fact. On a 64Man conquest map (not...
Me and some IRL friends decided to squad up. Created a platoon , and began playing together with mic's. Oh man... What did i miss when not using any form of communication! We totally obliterated every match! With proper teamwork , one squad playing the objectives CAN make a HUGE difference! Winning every match we played the last week with at least 300 points difference. Operation locker always ends with more than 600points difference. And it's sooooo mutch fun I'm...
Wearing thesame
Oh boy... Almost died last night... Spawned on the southern airfield. Like , 15 meters from the nearest zombie. Pulled out my fire axe and tried to knock it down... Apparantly , you now need to raise the weapon before you can actually swing it. Had to pull out my gun to shoot "it"... Wich atracted even more (like 7-8)... Hefty