Posts by The-racer

Just downloaded the entire BF4 game with expansions again...Still thesame problem...Should i try to re-install the OS?
Nope , not running any overclocks...I'm working at the bmx world chamionchips next week , so maybe i'll drop off my machine at the local PC-shop where i bought all my parts.Let them sort it out...
This is not network... Cannot be... When the PC is in idle (heartstone) it crashes... Even when just speaking on TS just now , it crashed...
A few pages back i posted that i was getting red screens of death... Updated my GPU drivers , updated my BIOS drivers , repaired the game files.... Just now , another lockup. Tried to repair the game files again , windows popup "there's a problem with your PC , please wait while we gather information and to send this data.". Promted reboot... Now my BF4 files are corrupted , can't play it anymore... This is my 4th time trying to type this , and i just had another lockup...
Perfect! Thanks allot! +rep
Hello my dear fellow OCN users/admins , i have a question I have about 2000 torented movie files on my PC. And everything is a bit "messy". Is there some kind of software wich lets me see my entire movie database , and watch it in thesame program? I've seen a progam mentioned in some thread about 6 months ago , but finding that would be like finding a needle in a stack of needles... I'm looking for a program , all-in-one kinda thing... I've been searching around on...
They do scale down , or up.The thing is , every texture is warpable (destruction) ,therefore the textyres are more complex then crysis , or for the CE2 engine.The frostbite engine is very complex.And i like the game , so who cares for the game size.Even when you can pickup a HDD for about 100USD , specially dedicated for BF4...
I don't run an OC :/Maybe , someday...But i've been playing yesterday for 4 hours , and only on the last map (golmud) i had this problem...I'll run the "repair game" tonight!Hope this will fix it...
I'm pretty good in that departement.I'm using a guaranteed 15MB/Sec line here.It's called "fibernet".Unlimited usage with a min. download speed of 15MB.Here in Belgium , allot of the P2P networking is capped at 2.5MB/Sec...But , not on this connection.I pay allot for this (around 65€ a month , including television , etc.) , but i just like this connection Ontopic :I was encountering complete system lockups yesterday evening.When playing on Golmud.After the first time ,...
Actually , nor really...For instance , the BF4 beta was to test their hardware infrastructure.A game with a market share like BF needs a hard test on their servers.I don't know if you played simcity when it came out?This game was incredible.They did not do tests on their servers.They didn't know so mutch people would buy and play the game when it came out.So ...Allot of servers went down , allot of remarks and flaming where done to the expense of Maxxis and EA.No broad...