Posts by The-racer

I would even send him some decent beers...The "stuff" in there makes my Belgian heart hurt!
Am i the only one who doesn't want some revamped maps in a new expansion???I've already played numerous hours one those maps .Macro's are not forbidden .Simply , because it's very hard to detect a macro when you are not "ingame".With the new anti-cheating program Dice is implementing , it will be able to detect macro's.But , again , i only think ingame.And once one starts with macro-ing to get a vehicle faster,he will probably do it aswell for recoil adjustment.I don't...
I would love some decent rush maps! Just like in BC2. Rush only maps. Where you would go on land like the resort map for the 1st objective, oceanlevel. Advance up and go higher and higher on the map. Last highest objective would end like the theme of Op. Locker , high in the mountains. I would pay 25€ for this DLC if it had a map like that in it. Even it was only that map
Just downloaded the entire BF4 game with expansions again...Still thesame problem...Should i try to re-install the OS?
Nope , not running any overclocks...I'm working at the bmx world chamionchips next week , so maybe i'll drop off my machine at the local PC-shop where i bought all my parts.Let them sort it out...
This is not network... Cannot be... When the PC is in idle (heartstone) it crashes... Even when just speaking on TS just now , it crashed...
A few pages back i posted that i was getting red screens of death... Updated my GPU drivers , updated my BIOS drivers , repaired the game files.... Just now , another lockup. Tried to repair the game files again , windows popup "there's a problem with your PC , please wait while we gather information and to send this data.". Promted reboot... Now my BF4 files are corrupted , can't play it anymore... This is my 4th time trying to type this , and i just had another lockup...
Perfect! Thanks allot! +rep
Hello my dear fellow OCN users/admins , i have a question I have about 2000 torented movie files on my PC. And everything is a bit "messy". Is there some kind of software wich lets me see my entire movie database , and watch it in thesame program? I've seen a progam mentioned in some thread about 6 months ago , but finding that would be like finding a needle in a stack of needles... I'm looking for a program , all-in-one kinda thing... I've been searching around on...
They do scale down , or up.The thing is , every texture is warpable (destruction) ,therefore the textyres are more complex then crysis , or for the CE2 engine.The frostbite engine is very complex.And i like the game , so who cares for the game size.Even when you can pickup a HDD for about 100USD , specially dedicated for BF4...