Posts by Sunreeper

Which is why you don't go making statements like flagship phones from every Chinese manufacturer have inherent quality problems
Correlation does not equal causation my friend. Just because you have a friend with a defective phone from a Chinese manufacturer doesn't mean that quality issues are a problem for all other Chinese manufacturers. Once again, if you could provide some empirical data on the matter I would be more inclined to agree with you.
All phone companies will have some bad batches with some problems. Do you have any actual evidence that suggest phones from all of these Chinese manufacturers have more problems than other flagships? I've been hearing nothing but glowing reviews of both the One Plus One and the Oppo Find series. The One Plus One did have a bad batch of phones with yellow tinted screens but I've read that issue has been fixed. And like I said every manufacturer will have a bad batch it...
Yeah, I know, which is why I am perplexed as to why we are discussing Chinese phones and whether or not they will have adequate displays.
Not exactly, a lot of flagship Chinese phones are relatively cheap, while still maintaining quality. Just look at the stuff from Xiaomi, OnePlus, and Oppo.I'm not sure if I missed anything in this discussion but this phone is being made by HTC so I don't understand why you would think the display is lackluster.
So based off of the first minute or so of that video the main character has apparently been bitten by a radioactive spider. He's climbing those walls as if he were spider man.
Now we just have to wait ~10 years for android devs to make multithreaded apps made for 64 bit architecture
Wow, this looks really ugly
Anyone know what the song in the trailer is?
And by this they mean MOAR DRM