Posts by Darkwizzie

Thanks, buying any more expensive ones won't help at all right? Once it's a good NIC, it's a good NIC.
I think the Ducky YOTH is better than the Mini. I believe Poker 2s come in blue, and Poker 3 isn't out yet. Please note that Ducky YOTH and the mini do not fit into standard aftermarket 60% cases.
Unfortunately it's way too late for me to swap my motherboard over this now. And originally I was too lazy to rip off the heatsink and go back to my old computer while waiting for a new board. 
Yes. In the past I had a modem, and wired connection to my computer, and a wireless one going to my brother upstairs. Now, he has installed a router that helps with his signal when he's upstairs. It's still just us two, so two computers total. I used to use my netbook upstairs wirelessly. In all of these situations, the dropouts occurred from time to time on my computer, it didn't seem to matter. My computer has always used wired. I listed why I felt it was my computer...
I've tried 3 different ethernet cables. Tried possibly two of those cables you connect to the wall. While I have not explicitly tested the situation to make sure only this computer is losing internet at the time of the internet dropout, I believe I have good reasons to think that's the case. -I have gotten internet dropouts from simply using Youtube. I've used Youtube on my netbook in the past and never had a single dropout, ever.-My brother has never complained about...
Just got another internet dropout. The IP is the same exact IP I had multiple restarts ago. It's not 169.254.xxx.xxx.   Is buying one of those NICs a good idea now?
The browns are slightly less stiff than blues according to Cherry specs.   In unrelated news, still haven't decided on what keyboard to get, lol.  TKL keyboard w/ Tex case (means I wait until Spring ends)? Poker 2 with Tex 60% case? No red LED. Poker 3? Dunno about options, will have to wait a long time again. Gons? I can pay say $600 for a keyboard but it damned well better be exactly what I want - and Gon doesn't do all-aluminum. I guess it's possible to do 60% Gon, the...
Hey,   Looks like DHCP and not-static IP. I'd like to note that my old computer did not experience these internet drop outs. I used to have an old build which I now replaced with this new build. It was hooked up the same way.   I also had some issues with the NIC drivers requiring that I install the Killer control panel and I've even had Bsods from firmware. I managed to go without Bsods or the panel like a year ago and I have not touched it since.   The internet...
Hi,   The internet on my computer has always randomly dropped out from time to time. It's not too often but when it does it can get annoying because I'm in the middle of something. I don't know why it does this. Somebody once suggested that the Killer NIC for my mobo is faulty. In that case should I buy something like this? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833704060   I know it's not the internet itself going bad, I know it's the computer that is...