Posts by Darkwizzie

A different headphone for every day or mood!  
I hate people that knife TBH. I think knifing itself doesn't have a place on the Battlefield, it's ridiculous to go to war with tanks and planes and copters and then run around trying to knife people. There are times where I'm killed by a guy behind me, but a teammate saw the enemy, he just wanted to knife him, buying the enemy enough time to kill me. That kindda stuff always pisses me off. I never really got how knifing works either, it seems glitchy to me, playing on...
I think that's a very recent mobo and gains will be relatively small. Seeing how you're using Logitech speakers I think you should just stick to onboard and enjoy what you have. 
Dunno, AMD might just change the naming scheme again because trolololo. There never was a 9790. What's up with dat, AMD?! Anyways, speaking about BF3: I find the sound engine to be lacking. I spent big bux on my sound system. but the imaging (positional audio) has been very lacking in BF3. Played some Fallout 3 and while Fallout 3 isn't really renowned for their sound engine... I found the imaging to be much more spot on. Soundstage was great in BF3 though, which is how it...
Hmm...Let's test this theory. 
I have not extensively used a 30 inch monitor before. But I think 23 inch or so is ideal for competitive gaming, and 27inch is ideal for less competitive gaming. Dunno if 30 inch is too big or OK or even better. I got my Catleap but overclocking it was not my primary concern. I just cared about the color quality and extra size. I think it's still a while before 4k gaming is really feasible for  most people. Even on 1440p, a 7979ghz edition overclocked won't be enough. 4k...
Maybe you got a bad Seasonic unit though.
When I got my Catleap, 4k wasn't even an option, so I had an easy time deciding not to go 4k, lol. W/e. 1440p, IPS glossy display. I dunno how the 4k displays fare today, I just know dat color tho. At the time, $300 for this was absolutely insane. Even today I think it's a very solid option.Don't forget, if you wanna go 4k, you have to have hardware to play those games. And you have to continue to have hardware that can support gaming as time passes on a 4k display. It's a...
I'd recommend getting 128 gb minimum. 256 to be safe. Storage... we tend to use a bit more than we estimate. If you're seriously just looking for OS and 1-2 games, 128gb is fine.Warranty varies by SSD but ranges from 3 to the awesome 10 year warranty on the Samsung 850 Pro. The average lifespan of the SSD at this point is like talking about the average lifespan of a tile floor. Maybe we should minimize walking on the ground because it might wear out the tile floors! For...