Posts by Darkwizzie

Already bought the ram and tested it.   
I'm trying to just skip 1080 and get 1080ti. Just upgrade every ti...
Sorry, not familiar with that server. 
Wasn't 8800 Ultra $800 or $931 today? Less than $1200 for sure, but not twice as expensive.
It depends... many mods get ported over by opening it with the new Creation Kit and just saving. For like CBBE or Bijin, those authors are still active. But if you like CoT then that is a problem.My post gets deleted and this doesn't. That's nice.If they managed to get me a game I like more doing as little work as possible then that's good for them.#1 trollMP3/OGG is also compressed, and compressed lossy. I think they could have decided not to compress like crazy though,...
I've seen your post history and it's been pretty toxic. All I can say to you is, if after reading what I wrote and you respond with that, you either don't get modding well enough, don't want to read what I wrote, or you just like being contrarian. In any case, I'm not taking the bait. I should have avoided this already based on all the crap you've been saying elsewhere before you got to me. gl hf
Half of what I meant was, I felt the pictures looked better than the video. For example I was looking at the pictures for Kountervibe ENB and it looked great in the screenshots, but when I started up the ENB I realized I actually didn't want to play the game with it looking that way. I dunno, I should look more into ENBs, maybe after I'm done with textures. MXR complains about stuff breaking but he mods his game into oblivion (lol, get it?). He was fine running the game at...
As I mentioned, vanilla SE vs modded Skyrim I would go for modded Skyrim but mods are coming for SE. And if we bring over the mods for SE, SE will look better than OG Skyrim. But yes, stability is the other part of my argument. And performance to some extent too. The less CPU bound the game can be the better and as I mentioned later on in my post, I got a huge FPS gain in CPU bound sections of the game in my brief testing. Single thread CPU performance increases at a much...
Yea, I would be willing to pay several hundred dollars to get it ported over, and they're not even asking for a cent from me. Pretty good deal I would say. If it's like $60 for consoles (rip consoles), then it's a tougher sell to them. You get moddability (which varies depending on Xbox vs PS4). But I'm not on consoles so it's not my problem.SE is a 64bit platform, it can handle much more modding in a more stable way. Comparing vanilla SE to modded Skyrim is comparing...
1.4v. At 1.35v my settings weren't really stable, I had to back off to 3600. sa @ 1.2v, but I doubt it's even doing anything.