Posts by Darkwizzie

And that doesn't make sense.
100%? You don't think you're being overconfident here?
I think you think you know what you're talking about, but you don't. You also can't demonstrate whatever you think to be true to be actually true. It's unclear how many posts you've been stringing me along on purpose, pretending not to understand what I'm saying. But either way it doesn't paint a very flattering picture. We can discuss our differences or you can hide from criticism in your own odd way. You chose the latter. I've also seen you make very basic errors in...
I mean for that as well. That is speculation. Maybe more accurately put would be that it's 'some evidence'.
How is that related to what I was talking about?
You asked what the point of reproduction is if there is immortality. There you seem to imply that making it so there is no point for people to reproduce due to immortality is a bad thing (and is probably a good argument against immortality). So the part you bolded from my post asks: If immortality causes people to not have a reason to reproduce, why is that a bad thing?
I think most children are not born with parents that reproduced so the human race can live on or their genes can be passed on. I don't see how nullifying the point of reproduction is a knock-down argument for anything.You said 'death is natural', so there you seem to imply that because death is natural, it's OK. So from there he points out that many other things are also natural, like diseases.
That is not evidence of Bethesda games being only on Bethesdanet.
Your posts make crack me up.