Posts by KellyKelly

So did I ended up at 4,7k=(
The unholy rage on satanicshouldnt work if Desolator is the main orb.
I have studied Sanshengs doom and Play similar.He gets arcane boots aswell as meka. Saying that we both play him as 4th pos. jungler. He prefers the Shadowblade, I have to say I prefer Blink after the mana cost was removed. After that you've to adapt to the enemy or what your team needs. I have to say unless u play vs a greedier line up, Id always prefer that 6 min meka instead of midas.
@connectwise you take the ID, click the watch tab and then go to recent games and filter by match ID. some old replays might not work due to the expiration date. moonmeander was a sad boy when I played vs him HAHA!
Haha! We all go full C9 sometimes. I get what your saying, I am no solo queuer either. I have to agree that alot of games are not worth the time you spend playing/arguing/talking/waiting and so on, but hey its DotA after all.The reason I have to do some soloQ is cause I have played support for most of the teams I have ever played on. Therefore they all think I am not capable of playing a core role. However I played jungle troll just before I logged. Had to carry them from...
Oh I know, I watched the game from start till end. Sadly drafts fail from time to time, doesnt really matter who you have drafting. Look at C9 today as an example. The thing Im trying to say is when you play high impact heroes or any hero at all the thing you should do is help your team, doesnt really matter how hard the screw thing up. You only lose when you obtain the "I" or "the others" mentality. Its a five v five, therefore the better players or the players that have...
Well I would start with changing your items, imo meka and blink has a much higher impact than midas and drums do, especially when your easy lane. Controlling the lane early makes zoning and a supports job much easier. Aswell as helping your supports when they go for a kill instead of last hitting makes the tango for tree easier. Imo there is no reason to "max" devour if ur not using it every time its of CD. Early it could boost your farm alot more, than it did in this...
Good Job! >Well Played! =)
In unranked I do not care either cause I am playing to try something out or just to have fun with some new friends or friends new to dota, but In ranked I actually wanna get carried for once and maintain my 51%w/r, instead of playing the 4-1-10 Chen or the 8-2-14 VS and still get crushed. I am not blaming the new accounts, but they just do not give a rare if they do bad, cause its a smurf or cause they did not get to play mid, but I do cause I have over 5k hours my...
I wish they could keep people like me, main account 2k wins 51% win rate (4,5k mmr for people who care), away from people with 30 wins in ranked. Sorry but I do not see how its fear that when I play solo or que 2,3 in a party, why I have to get people with 30-50 wins (tbh I do not care if you have a main of 6k or think u should have higher, still do not want you on my team). I would like a Wins/Matches played requirement or a hours played requirement. Obviously doing this...