Posts by raviolihart

Hi all... I'm looking at building a fairly compact new machine, here are some of the parts: case: Silverstone FT03B-Mini mobo: ASRock Z77E-ITX (mini ITX) cpu: Intel i7-3770 gpu: EVGA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card memory, 450w psu, etc... my question is: I'm not really interested in doing a lot of OC tinkering with the system, but I am interested in keeping it as cool and quiet as possible. I'm assuming that since the water cooling is more efficient than air cooling,...
Ahh, thanks for pointing me in that direction. Sorry for being lazy, I looked briefly last night, but was freaking beat after a long day...
Hi all, first post here. I'm looking into building a new system, with the following: ASRock Z77E-ITX Mini ITX LGA1155 Motherboard Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor OCZ Vertex 4 256GB 2.5" Solid State Disk (yada yada yada) My intent is to set up two of the SSDs in RAID 0 (I have a redundant data storage on the network, not worried about the OS image) - is this a waste? Will is saturate the SATA3, and leave some performance unrealized?