Posts by NihilOC

IIRC the Oculus will ship with some alternative lenses for short/far sighted people, but they won't correct for astigmatism or anything like that so if your eyesight is really bad you'll need glasses or contacts still.
Yeah that's my point, without them you'd damage your eyes. With them there's no more risk of damaging your eyesight than there is from watching a rather large monitor.You still get image quality issues since they're tiny screens filling your entire FOV, but they won't damage your eyesight.
Actually this is the exact reason there are lenses between the screens and your eyes.
Haven't these guys been campaigning for backdoors in crypto? Seems like all that lobbying paid off.
I have zero performance issues, and havent come across any bugs, but it doesnt mean they arent there.Chances are we just have relatively common setups, and play the game in a way that the testers and developers somewhat expected.
To be fair I'm yet to experience any bugs in FO4, ~9 hours in so far.It's a Bethesda game, so I assume the bugs are there. Be damned if I can find them though.
This is AMD, I think you mean key new field for them to make losses in.
Probably from years of tolerating people who really do believe things like that
That's actually pretty cool I always assumed it meant part of the moon was never exposed to direct sunlight due to it's orbit.
Well that thing has jet engines and no maneuvering thrusters, so i'll take a pass on trying to fly to the moon in it