Posts by GameZForeverZ

Hey guys, I am painting my Silver Silverstone FT02, and the sound proofing is insanely hard to get off. The adhesive will not come off no matter what. Are there any tips for removing it? Also, I plan on putting a window on my side panel, I have a dremel, but what heads shouls I be using? Thanks!
Hey guys, I recently got a silver FT02 at a very good price, but I am not a huge fan of the color, and I really wish that it was black. I have been looking at guides for painting aluminum, and have learned quite a bit, I have done a few mods/painting in the past, but never something this big. So I am wondering if anyone have painted a similar case, and whether or not you think guys think it will be worth the work. I will have a lot of time on my hands very soon. Thanks...
I am also wanting to upgrade to 1440p. Would you mind providing a link to the montitor you got? Thanks
I don't know of too many 15" ultrabooks. How about the Thinkpad X1 Carbon?
Well, I have had a Sager NP8130, Lenovo Y480, and a Macbook Air 13".As far a build quality of the Sager goes, I would put it at a 7 at the highest on your scale. It is overall pretty well constructed. However there are a few things like the fact that the lid doesn't lock closed. The finish is nothing special, just plain old black, it doesn't attract fingerprints which is nice, but it definitely isn't the most premium of materials. The keyboard is pretty good however,...
Jealous....
[/quote]I think that he wasn't considering engineering students.There are quite a few students out there that buy expensive Macbooks just because they have the logo on the back. However, there are some people that buy Macbooks because of their size and weight like you mentioned.It is true that there are not very many laptops out there that offer the same full aluminum unibody design, especially if you are looking for performance. The only other option I am aware of is...
Exactly, not to mention the superior build quality.I don't know about the Gigabyte machines. But the Razer blade has a full machined aluminum unibody chasis.The Gigabyte P34's performance will be basically on par with the Razer, however if you want a premium build quality as well as performance, and you are willing to pay the extra, the the Razer is for you.Personally the P34 is a great machine, and if I was choosing that is what I would choose. But if you want the solid...
I'm gonna say exactly what I did to another person asking about the Razer Blade: If what you want is the form factor then there is nothing that can compare to the blade for the performance. The device is very solidly built. The only real competition to it is the 15" MBPr. As long as you know that you could get greater performance for the price, but value form factor over that, then I would say the Blade is a great purchase. Just know that you are not getting the most...
Gaming on a desktop is just a whole different experience IMO. I think building a desktop would be a great decision on your part, as long as you think you'll still use your laptop You might even decide you want to sell your laptop for a smaller ultrabook type thing once you build your desktop.