Posts by HPE1000

That is pretty cool regardless, do you have any pictures under the keys on that g510? Good luck on the blackwidow conversion as well, post pictures
There is thishttps://world.taobao.com/item/528726507024.htm?spm=a312a.7700714.0.0.DedH1s#detailI know nothing about it thoughoops and this too. the 62/60, once again I know nothing about ithttps://imgur.com/a/S4Z0a
Thanks I didn't want to make it too neat so that is why column 2, 3, 4, 9, 10 and 11 are that way. I could have all ran them right under the first row but I kinda like seeing the wires. Not like that is visible when using the keyboard anyway. Was a lot of work though, so many hours getting it all cut, bent, routed, soldered, etc.
Finished my first hand wired keyboard 55g gateron blues with 70g mods 1upkeyboards grey diy cable dsa dolch
It isn't a big deal anyway, since this keyboard is very easy to reprogram even as a novice. I just put a new keymap on mine and I see what timerwin63 is saying about the led control settings. Are there plans to provide stepped LED control as opposed to this linear control? Having an option to choose either stepped or linear control of them would be nice. I also agree that if you hold down on led + or led - it should stop at the highest and lowest settings respectively...
That is odd that they don't have LED control preprogrammed and the controls sound pretty eh. Matt3o said that he might add more robust led modes and I assume better control of them would also follow. Only problem is that (im not sure if you did) if you soldered the leds on the wrong way he said that update might break the compatibility. I'm not sure if you noticed but I only figured this out after assembling that this keyboard allows the LEDs to work either orientation. So...
Nice! I am really jealous of the smart, I just love purple keyboards.BTW do you know how to control the leds on the whitefox? I cannot figure it out lolIDK if I posed my whitefox here. (keycaps are triumph adler, just impossible to get a color accurate shot of them). I am just waiting on the GMK Cyan from originative to ship.More progress on the vortex v1 case. I am really really excited how this is progressing. Found an awesome shade of purple paint and some new primer...
Yea luckily I didn't have to use strong stuff for this, I was able to use citrustrip so the only real reason I had to use gloves was so I didn't get my hands messy. Now the metal stripper I used on the votex case was different, started burning skin right away and melted the lab gloves I was using instantly as well, but still incredibly weak in comparison to aircraft stripper Nice, that red aluminum looks great.Finally found the power sander and that made this process a LOT...
I was originally going to do red, im just not sure at this point. Once I have the nantucket selectric on hand I guess I can make that decision but that will be months.