Posts by HPE1000

Only thing I can think of is the pink filco. mechanicalkeyboards.com stocks it but it sells out really fast every time they restock it. No leds though.
I know you are kidding and so am I Just don't end up like this guy with your spacebar and you should be fine https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/5p632p/my_3d_printed_2u_spacebar/
It's really nice for gaming especially imo, because at least for me, I always keep my thumb sitting on the spacebar while gaming and the sharp edge doesn't feel nice over time. I'm a pleb when typing tho and use my right index finger for spacebar so all my other boards just have standard spacebar angle since I am pressing the spacebar from the top down.
wow
I'm not sure about wireless ones, but I did get a leopold fc210 a few weeks ago. It is really nice because it has esc, tab, equals, and backspace above the numbers, which I find pretty useful. Only problem is the older batches of this numpad output number row scancodes instead of numberpad codes. This is a newer batch one though.
Then ill end up with 400 dollar knives or 800 dollar headphones lol. I've been collecting keyboards for like 4 years now so it's not too bad. I've only gotten a few in the past year.Hmm you just missed a groupbuy for an aluminum case for the novatouch, not sure if you ever saw it.The non standard bottom row is a bit of a downside. Am I right in assuming you want to stay with clicky switches like mx blue? Are you okay with a tenkeyless (or smaller) or do you want a full...
If you want to take another try with razer, go ahead, but i'd wait and see what other keyboard recommendations others might have. I'm terrible with giving advice for keyboards, I don't really look into retail keyboards too much so I can't comfortably recommend anything.I could always try to fix it if you want, but it probably wouldn't be worth it after shipping both ways and then if more switches start messing up later.I know I wouldn't buy the same board again though, but...
Phil, assuming you do have a soldering iron. What I would probably do is take the keys that are problematic, desolder the print screen, scroll lock, and pause key, take those switches and move them to the problematic switches, then maybe just put some cherry mx blues on the print screen, scroll lock, pause keys. What board is this exactly? If it isn't an RGB, that could probably work well.
I remember trying and it ended up screwing up the top housing badly, like I lost 1-2 legs on the top half of the switch. If the plate doesn't have notches it isn't going to be easy at all.What keyboard have you done it on before?