Posts by HPE1000

I sent valve a ticket about it, hopefully they can confirm whether he really did attempt to recover my account or not. :/
Not necessarily a CSGO thing, but maybe some of you will know this/have some info. Was just playing a casual game, and this guy posts in chat, "Hey HPE, you should check your phone, lol". So I check my phone to be greeted by 3 texts from 732873 saying "Your Steam recovery code is XXXXX". "He then starts saying, so did you spell hennessy wrong or is there a reason?". This was in reference to part of my email address associated with my steam account. So just RANDOMLY in...
That looks really nice!
Dead space 1 is really nice. My brother and I weren't too impressed with DS3 though, maybe you will feel different.Maybe when VR becomes more available in the future I will replay dead space 1 on it.. That would be fun!
My realforce is done 55g + Hypersphere rings and a pexon cable These hypersphere rings are really nice, the board is insanely quiet now.
TBH the complaint about the cost of artisan keycaps not in aftermarket is a bit ridiculous. These people put all the work into the design, then invest in all of the materials needed to make a flawless product, stock all of the different resins, have to come up with colorways and designs, ship everything out, etc. I haven't made an artisan myself but it is a lot more work than most would assume. Is it highly profitable after you have made a good design and have all of your...
Well the model m is less durable than cherry mx switch in terms of the number of actuations it can endure over its lifetime simply because it has a membrane sheet under the switches and will wear out. The model f is much more durable over time because it has no membrane and uses a capacitive pcb below the switches.Model m is rated for 25 million keypresses while model f is rated at 100 million. Cherry and topre sit at around 50 million presses. The model f is really a tank...
Did you get the RS78 from massdrop?Desoldering wasn't too bad because the PCB is one sided and you don't have to deal with the solder going all the way down the hole and becoming hard to heat up but still pretty annoying removing the factory solder. Had to bump the temp of my iron up really high to get it to melt. The pcb on these things is so flimsy but tbh I still prefer desoldering these over a dual layer pcb (when the lead free factory solder is used)I didn't even know...
Some progress on my quickfire rapid
Awesome, I think I am missing a few. I'll look back to figure out. Thanks