Posts by HPE1000

Will be hand wiring this (and painting). I have wanted to try this for a while now so it should be pretty fun
Yay for trusting people to be decent human beings. Paid for an item in gift, say they will have it shipped out the next day. Nothing shows up for 7 days, so I message them about it, they just stop posting around on all sites they are on but get on every few days at 3 am so they are reading the messages. It's been 12 days now. Luckily it was only 40 dollars but it was a custom made thing so I cannot purchase one anywhere else... I kinda have faith that they will come...
I think the people who spam insulting binds the entire match are perhaps the most annoying/frustrating people you will run across. They look like a complete idiot doing it and at least for me, it doesn't do anything as far as tilting me and more just makes me feel sorry for them. They are almost always the bottom frag as well. Put more effort into getting better and less effort into your super funni binds.
The lower rank people are upset because they aren't better, and the higher rank people are upset because they think they are gods and cannot do wrong. You will find terrible people pretty equally at any rank. And the higher you go, the more likely you are to run into people who just want to derank so they don't deal with cheaters (even if they aren't actually playing cheaters, because of their fragile egos), or so they can essentially smurf on their main. There are idiots...
rank really doesn't have any impact on how toxic the people are
this is true XD
noone was spinbotting, 3 were cheating as well. and one was being boosted
Got this yesterday .00115 float Also just queued my first supreme/global game just for the heck of it and I can see why people are complaining about the state of matchmaking.
I tell you what. Nothing beats holding quad on cache with a p2k on pistol rounds. I have gotten so many 4-5ks in a matter of seconds just from playing ring around the rosie with quad.
I blame cherry mx brown