Posts by HPE1000

Tried that, reset it using FN+R and that reset it as in the spacebar light flashed 9 times. That didnt work. And I upgraded the firmware on it and that didn't work either.Yes and it reads no keys expect for that ctrl key that does nothing but spam both shifts, windows key and control lol.
lmao but it is. I can only assume the controller is beyond effed up. I did hard reset my computers when this happened so that probably had something to do with it but the keyboard is certainly the cause. It scares me so much. When this happens I cannot even open up onscreen keyboard to check what keys are being pressed. The program just crashes.mk.com says they are going to restock the facew pcbs in the coming months so I will probably just buy a few of them. I don't...
Jeeez.... my poker 2 has gone rogue. I put it back together for what I thought was the last time... Keys dont work at all. Only key that registers is the right control key and when pressed activates and holds down caps lock, left shift, right shift, and windows key, casusing the windows to cascade. Unplug keyboard and the computer that it has been plugged into doesnt register keypresses from any keyboard until restarted. Tried on both my laptop and desktop. This corrupted...
Haven't done a comp game since the rank adjust so I hopped on my account that was LE with the rank hidden. Won the match. Placed in GN3 lol... 6 rank drop.
So the little clear RGB tops might be slightly defective like those other gateron tops. I'll try to figure it out. Keyboard looks nice tho.. I'm still super hype to try to get a pok3r RGB nature white if that is an available SKU.
Well the tai hao caps are back on massdrop now but they don't have that coating. Listing says: Note: Due to community request, this keycap set will not have the Nano Antibiosis technology present on Tai-Hao PBTs https://www.massdrop.com/buy/tai-hao-miami-keycap-set Maybe that makes them a bit better but I have no experience with them regardless. Those keycaps look great jixr and I bet a pink case with dolch keycaps would look awesome too. I think any bright case +...
Hmm I was planning on doing SA keycaps and my own silencing mod or something. As of right now I only have a 55g realforce, perhaps an HHKB in the future, really not sure about that. I found this one video and it sounded really nice with the SA caps and silencing.
Anyone here have experience with the novatouch? I'm considering it for when I get the jukebox round 2 happens.Sounds great. Also:"Free Shipping Code "KEYPOP16" for free shipping on orders of 6 or more15% OFF EVERYTHING with code "NEWYEARS"Offer ends 01/13/16 @ midnight PST!"
Nice Those are great looking keycaps.Soooooo I stayed up late and took apart my kpad for a 3rd time now. Swapped out the gateron tops for stock cherry tops, put back the leds, etc and all is well. Feels perfect. Ive sorta chipped away some of the coating on the pcb on some of the led traces but that doesn't really matter and I think I could get a pen or something that fills that back in. Just glad it is finally over for that. Now I need to repaint my poker plate for a 3rd...
So I changed my sens ~10 times in about 2 days... 1000, 650, 700, 750, back to 1000, etc, repeat repeat. It kinda destroyed my aim there for a while. Back to 700 and I am feeling good now. Never again