Posts by Crowe98

Oh I didn't even think of those Thanks I'll check them out!
Hey guys, I am planning out a future build and I cannot decide what motherboard to pair with my MSI GTX 970 Special Edition, as it is gold. Also, my build is m-ATX. I've been looking around for the most blacked-out motherboard, this is the best I could find. Link To be paired with; Link I just think the red on the motherboard would clash with the graphics card and make it an eye sore. Also, I'm Australian hence the increased price of the items. Any and all help is...
Decided on a Silverstone PSU, have read great things about them.
Thanks for the reply, I'm Australian so your dollar is worth about $1.15 here. It's expensive over here.
Just wondering if a few people could look over my build wishlist - I've built computers before, just making sure I'm not going insane and overthinking it The three monitors are there because I'm not sure which one to choose, if someone owns one of them please shed some light on the good and bad points! Any and all help is appreciated, thanks! EDIT: Changed power supply, and decided on PSU If this thread belongs in a different category feel free to move it mods. .
Bought a Kinect-less Xbox One a few days ago, along with 4 games that came with it. Forza 5, Forza Horizon 2, Destiny, and Assasin's Creed: Black Flag. All for $549 AUD. Turning on the Xbone and going through the setup process was fine, until I had to update it. About a minute into the update, it started producing a loud coil whine. This is apparent whenever I'm on the dashboard, or in any apps. After reading through numerous threads, it was apparent that the October...
that feel when... this was just in a regular deathmatch. Turns out it was minimal wear, and the guy was blocking everyone who added him xD
So with NiP coming off a vacation, then losing to Titan, I think LDLC has a pretty good chance at winning this. Plus, LDLC won against Bezerk - an easy win, but still boosts morale. Small bet on LDLC, because I don't want to lose my Asiimov
Are you Australian? I played against the Microsoft ___ gang before.
Messing around during school today ended in..