Posts by Noob1080

I have a Windows desktop.
Yes and no. Mostly, I've recently grown strong dislike for Windows and very positive feelings towards Apple software.
What about the pro models equipped with a Radeon R9?
Is that running a mac with Windows or running a Windows PC with a hacked Apple OS? From what I've researched making a Hackintosh is difficult and impractical.
I have a fairly powerful gaming rig but am considering replacing it with a supposedly more powerful macbook for convenience's sake as well as being frustrated with windows 10. Thing is, I actually play games with my current setup. How much power would I be losing by emulating Windows on a mac and playing windows games that way? Some of my games are fairly demanding and I don't want to miss out by switching.
http://www.amazon.com/RK3288-Gamepad-Handheld-Console-Sony-PSP/dp/B016RFUP9M/ref=sr_1_2?m=A1CY3GOG15DAYY&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1448259903&sr=1-2 What are your thoughts on this device and its company? Are there any better generic portable consoles to emulate on(please no psp or psp-like consoles)?
1. What's your grip style? Claw mostly 2. What's your sensitivity? I haven't really played with high end mice, but I do like the dpi switch on the cheapie I'm using now . 3. What's your maximum budget? 35-$40 4. Do you want additional buttons? I want a dpi switch(maybe programmable) 5. What games do you play? Not much really. Every now and then, I'll play something I saw on Youtube or on Steam. However, I did just start playing Planetside 2(an mmo futuristic first...
I'm considering running vintage video games (NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast) on a computer but can't really decide whether to run an emulator on my current computer or get a Rasberry Pi. I'd want another hard drive to store the games on my current computer so the cost for either is similar.
I'm considering purchasing Manga Studio 5, but am worried about the requirements, since at the moment my only computer at the moment is a low end HP laptop. The system requirements for the software specify a "2 GHz IntelĀ® PentiumĀ® 4 or equivalent". The computer I plan to use has a 1.4ghz Celeron 877 cpu. By comparing it to a similar Pentium 4 cpu( Pentium 4 506, 2.66ghz), I found that It is statistically inferior(lower specs) but has better performance(scored much better...
I don't have a current setup and have been using family member's computers. I don't plan to run anything more demanding than Minecraft.