Posts by NBAasDOGG

I posted that indeed. It's the Zotac AMP! hitting 80C at 100% fan. Zotac AMP Extreme is fine.
60, one slot between the cards
Hello gentelman (and woman), By this I want to share my result for the past 5 weeks for those still doubting which 1080 to buy. I have purchased a total of 3 GTX1080s (AMP!, FTW and Xtreme Gaming) and I have tested all of them in detail. So time to share the most important results. Lets start with GPU temperatures. Temperatures: with 100% fan speed and full 3dmark FireStrike Extreme run (room temp 27 degCel) -Zotac GTX1080 AMP!: Hits 79-81 Celsius -Gigabyte GTX1080...
You sir, you sir = boss. Thanks for the quick answer
A question to FTW owner. I realized that there is a bios switch next to the 2x8pin. Which one to choose? Should the switch face the 2x8pin or the FTW RGB Leds?
Can someone quickly give me a tutorial how to flash bios on Pascal? Thanks, can't wait to brick my card
A few questions here. Is there any bios out there which is the best for overclocking? And imagine i flash my Gigabyte gtx1080 Xtreme gaming to FE or other AIB cards, will it mess up my fan setting from bios as well?
Hi gentleman, Finally got my Gigabyte GTX1080 Xtreme Gaming. Nice big and cool card, but I'm disappointed with overclock. Max stable linear overclock is around 2067-2101MHZ using 100% volt and 150% power slider. This card really can do 150 power, but how can I overclock to 2100-2200? I have noticed that some of you can hit 2150mhz+, but how? Btw, does flashing bioses change fan speeds or other things?
OMG gentleman. I found a way to bypass power limit and voltage in MSI afterburner. PL voltage can be increased up to 150% with the sliders. The program I'm using to bypass the slider limit is called Artmoney. I will post a tutorial very soon. Meanwhile you can take a look at this: http://hwbot.org/news/9088_guide_how_to_bypass_geforce_gtx_680_lightning_afterburner_limitation_by_nicklas0912 Please start reading from: Bypassing the voltage limitation – the actual...
I solved the problems indeed. I send the Samsung back and bought the Asus MG279Q.