Posts by WolfGeneral

AMD Overdrive reports the same temps but the BIOS does not. Is there a solution?
This is for a new HTPC build I am doing. Specs: AMD A4-7300 w/ Thermaltake Gravity A1 CPU Cooling Fan CL-P009-AL09WT-A Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-H Corsair 4GB (1 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 1600Mhz PC3 12800 Desktop Memory Rosewill Slim MicroATX Computer Case with ATX12V Flex 300W Power Supply, Black/Silver R379-M Speccy and HWMonitor is telling me that the processor is operating at 70-100 degrees C but the onboard GPU is as cold as my fridge. I already had Amazon replace the APU....
Could my processor/motherboard be going bad? I was thinking of upgrading anyway to an A10 Godavari. Could that solve my problem?
I don't think so. This happens on YouTube, MP3 files, and everything on VLC and all players I can throw at it.This even happens with the Windows notification sound.
I have a computer that consistently has lagging video and sound, even on locally stored content. Here's what I tried: HDD/SSD Test: Passed Memory Test: Passed Driver Reinstalls Factory Reset The video files play on the other computers fine. Anything I am missing? The computer in question is the one named "Lizzy" in my sig.
Quickly, move all mods to Nexus
I recently went to my local electronics store and saw that they were selling 4K Blu Rays. The players are ridiculously expensive so are there any plans to bringing 4K Blu Ray ODDs to PCs?
You make it out to be a simple problem with a simple solution. However, you are forgetting that this ethical concern is very very complex. Offering a simple solution for a complex problem is always going to be wrong.
I can say with certainty that some people think the CPU is the entire computer tower. They think it is an abreviation for ComPUter instead of Central Processing Unit.
Why can't Android phones be like this?