Posts by WolfGeneral

Anyone have anything that's easy to find in the US
Apex DM-318 HTPC Case w/275W Power Supply. Lizzy in my Sig is the rig in question.
Look at Apple who releases an iPhone and iPad only onceper year. Theres also Sony and HTC I think release only one flagship device per year. Nexus is only launched once per year. Moto X is launched once a year. Samsung however launches the S5 then the S5+ just like their tab pro, note, and s. Honestly, this just causes consumers to be confused and more willing to go to other manufacturers.
I am looking for a new cooler for my HTPC because I feel that the stock cooler is way too loud. I am hoping to keep the cost at $50ish or less.
I hate how Samsung makes their own technology obsolete so fast. Doesn't make me feel good purchasing Samsung devices.
I'm aware of that. I'm just saying that my upgrade point will be when my rig no longer plays games at 720p at 30 fps. Otherwise, I'm going as high as I can.
I feel like im the only one on these forums that feels like 720p at 30 fps is not that bad. PC gamers are getting so jaded when it comes to games. Not everyone can afford the rigs to play 1080p 60 fps. I guess I'm just happy with a smooth 30 fps and others want more. Just like how people want 10k screens on cell phones i suppose
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before. So excited to see what becomes of this game
They are suing google over the fact that you can search for something on the Internet?
what are you doing when the computer goes to sleep? Does the screen simply just turn off while your computer's fans are still spinning?