Posts by WolfGeneral

I'm aware of that. I'm just saying that my upgrade point will be when my rig no longer plays games at 720p at 30 fps. Otherwise, I'm going as high as I can.
I feel like im the only one on these forums that feels like 720p at 30 fps is not that bad. PC gamers are getting so jaded when it comes to games. Not everyone can afford the rigs to play 1080p 60 fps. I guess I'm just happy with a smooth 30 fps and others want more. Just like how people want 10k screens on cell phones i suppose
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before. So excited to see what becomes of this game
They are suing google over the fact that you can search for something on the Internet?
what are you doing when the computer goes to sleep? Does the screen simply just turn off while your computer's fans are still spinning?
MMOs are dying IMO
If only Tom Cruise didn't stop the nuke at the end of MI4
I got punched by a guy that played violent videogames onceThey are moving to Texas. Yes, I am calling Texas less insane than california
I think it was Leland Yee. I think it was a bigger deal that he wanted gun control and stuff like that.On the topic at hand, I hate how people think violent video games cause violence
"And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hateBaby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shakeI shake it off, I shake it off"-Taylor SwiftI honestly like Apple hardware. It looks nice and it is easy to use. i.e. My Macbook Pro. Thats not to say that others can't do it too like ASUS did with the Nexus 7. Its just that Apple consistently does so.