Posts by WolfGeneral

You have to consider that while Android sells more than iPhone, it is not by much. I would venture a guess at about 60-40. However, the 60% of android phones is divided among all android makers. Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Xiaomi, ZTE, Huawei, Pantech, etc. The 40%, however, is all Apple.
I've seen an exploded Samsung Galaxy S4 battery. It happens when you have an excessive amount of heat. Maybe the downside of a plastic phone.
I heard they are removing the removable battery. I'm disappointed. I'm OK with a plastic phone. Just make it less round and more rectangular.
Where did the article say Starkiller?
It better be good. This story will be considered canon
I get that Apple has strict timelines because they push updates to almost all their devices within the last four years. By the time they cut support for you, your device is definitely too old and your battery barely lasts 10 minutes. Android, on the other hand, has phones on the market that never get updated. I remember getting the Atrix 2 which was not updated to ICS until long after JB came out. This is likely the case with other Androids as well.
Go ahead and sue people with malware on their computer. Let me know how that goes for you.
So much for the power of the cloud
Agreed +1
No, the same arguments apply. Botnets are formed due to people getting infected by malware. Often times, the people don't know that they are getting infected by malware. They can prevent it with Internet Security.Are you gonna tell a store owner that he should have hired private security? Or maybe he shouldnt have set up shop in a bad neighborhood? No