Posts by WolfGeneral

This is why I use Skyrim Nexus
10 TB SSDs for a ton of money no doubt. I hope SSDs continue to drop in price. The minute a 120 GB SSD drops to $40, I'm gonna snag a few to revive some of my old laptops.
Looks like Halo 3 multiplayer for PC. Halo 3 was awesome. I hope the microtransactions are only for armor pieces and aesthetic gun pieces. Pay to Win would be a definite dealbreaker
I'm going to pick up a Zenfone 2 as soon as it is available in the US or on eBay for a reasonable price.
How dare you! Hehe
Don't these UEFI BIOSes have a quick way to factory reset them. The real sting of viruses is the fact that most people don't want to factory reset their systems due to having so much data on them. However, if I got a virus on my BIOS, I would just factory reset it. Would I have to reoverclock? Yes but its not that much trouble.
its around 2,400,000,000,000,000 bytes if we go by base 10.
You have to consider that while Android sells more than iPhone, it is not by much. I would venture a guess at about 60-40. However, the 60% of android phones is divided among all android makers. Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Xiaomi, ZTE, Huawei, Pantech, etc. The 40%, however, is all Apple.
I've seen an exploded Samsung Galaxy S4 battery. It happens when you have an excessive amount of heat. Maybe the downside of a plastic phone.
I heard they are removing the removable battery. I'm disappointed. I'm OK with a plastic phone. Just make it less round and more rectangular.