Posts by WolfGeneral

"And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hateBaby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shakeI shake it off, I shake it off"-Taylor SwiftI honestly like Apple hardware. It looks nice and it is easy to use. i.e. My Macbook Pro. Thats not to say that others can't do it too like ASUS did with the Nexus 7. Its just that Apple consistently does so.
processing power does not matter that much for apple devices like ipads and iphones. everything will be optimized for that hardware no matter how fast or slow it is. IMO
Thank you! I would gladly take a mobile processor of the same speed but uses less power for more battery life
I'm sure they are. It's just that they are too long to say or write out in a news article. My guess is that it is the patent in a gist
I don't see what is wrong with just calling everything Windows 9. We need to differentiate between generations.
Looks like this will be NT6.4. Give us 7.0 already!
If only samsung, htc, lg, etc. would stop using their crappy launchers opposed to stock android. If I were to get an android phone, it will definitely be a nexus. Unfortunately, 80-90% of android users do not use stock due to the OEM android versions that lag and crash like crazy.
So let me get this straight. I choose not to buy this game because it basically sucks. I still like the franchise and I will be buying future titles if they are good. However, they are threatening to kill this franchise if I do not purchase the crappy titles too? Why don't they make a game that is good instead of threatening people to buy the crappy titles.
But why stop at 24 hours? That's my point. Why don't we go for 48, 72 and beyond if possible.Also, I doubt you are using your phone for 24 hours since you probably have to sleep for 6-10 of those hours.
I don't know about that exact number but I read the same thing too. I honestly see no difference in pixel density between phones anymore. I do notice the difference in colors and stuff like that. The other factors in a screen other than pixel density should now be the primary purpose.