Posts by Totally Dubbed

No it won't hurt the pump, but there's no need for it to run at 100% all the time
You need to use CRU to OC it - google how to OC the QNIX QX2710 - and you'll find my video guide - due to crap-tastic rules on OCN I can't share my useful informative video
I know it's been covered to death but... I was away for about 10 days from CS - came back to my smurf account (LEM). Joined a game with 2 pre-mades. 2 other guys on the team were so bad - one actually abandoned for no reason and we kicked the other and finally surrendered. Got de-ranked to LE haha My friend who plays ESL - and is ranked among the top 50 ESL teams in the world, had 4 accounts to global - within 2 games went from Global to LEM on 2 accounts - despite...
NiP sign THREAT as coach - hltv
olof would never leave fnatic - gtr now confirmed
If GtR isn't in NiP, then they're GG'ed
kinda true!Possibly, but he didn't play like an MGE - he did play like an LE, that's why it's weird to see him double derank.holy crap!damn man! I wish I could win so many in a row - haven't done so in such a long time due to randoms...ever since I've not been playing ina solid man been losing so many - even my smurf that's now LEM has 87%...it's insane.As for Moe LMAO! It's OK he will get boosted again to Global yup the skew is pretty massive - as I said one game after...
OMG! I played with a friend of a friend- he was LE, we lost 2 games, he went to MGE double derank in two games - insane. Yet I'm LEM and my friend Supreme - it's really crazy these ranks atm. We played LE/LEMs and yet they felt like they were the next Fnatic - they just screwed the ranking even more IMO.
I know bro -it's now my 2nd acc that's gotten deranked to LEM after 1 loss.I just found it odd, considering I wasin supreme/global games.My next match I soloq'ed and I was with 2x LEMs and 2x LE - opposite team: 2x LE, 2x LEM, 1x Gold nova 2 - the logic again is beyond me.I won the game, in fact we were 14-1 then trolled around till it went 16-10I have only been playing CS for around a year now - before I was playing BF and COD.It takes a lot of getting rid of old habits...
ah nice to see you again swag!For sure, more exposure the better. IF people keep quiet, then the R8 again (as an example of people venting and posting their anger about it on forums, videos etc) and made them rethink the gun.Same goes for the rifles that they screwed up.Sure hackers =/= a game breaking gun, but the principle still applies. The equivalent of "not voting" for a president / prime minister is the same to me. "If I don't vote, I don't make a difference" -...