Posts by Gregster

Yep, I am running the latest drivers and I can't really say I have seen any more performance. I am told that slower CPU's are seeing gains but I can't verify that but with my 3930K running at 4.625Ghz, that is plenty to stop any CPU bottlenecking on the Fury X and Titan X and what you see is what you get. As for Overclocking, I consider myself to be quite clued up and I am not hopeful at all that voltage is going to bring much but hopefully I am wrong on that.
Right chaps, I upped the res to 1440P and I maxed the clocks as much as possible and what was 24/7 stable. Tested a few games and here is the results.
I seriously don't think more voltage is going to really push these cards much higher. I can't run 1120Mhz Stable and 11000 seems to be my max stable clocks. 3 attempts to complete Valley bench with 1120Mhz
Interesting you say that. Run the games I did on your system, log the results and then run again with the 15.15 and again log the reslults and then show us. With your CPU, it will show if there is a CPU bottleneck. Run at 1080P as well where there is a bigger demand on the CPU.
You are both correct Having jumped on it, it runs fine and no problems on either but then again, no improvements on either. Maybe these improvements are for older cards that people are claiming seeing? I have even run DDU just to make sure the drivers didn't have any nasties left but still nothing Video will be done soon.Edit:Just a quick recording.
I will fire it up and give it a run. I was just going on hearsay
Well from what I am reading, GTA V is a bit of a mess at the mo for both AMD and Nvidia and I picked 3 games that got mentioned for optimisations however, they are mentioning since the Omega drivers, so quite possible that there isn't any since the last WHQL driver (Christmas?).
3 games tested on the new and old drivers with a Fury X.
I am encoding a video that shows performance going from 15.15 to 15.20 and just watching the little preview screen in Vegas as it goes, it is anywhere from 2 fps to 5 fps of a performance hit over the 15.15's.
I have tested The Witcher 3 and frames seem to have dropped off slightly. I am not really seeing a performance boost at all in truth from the 15.15 on the Fury X Maybe I am doing something wrong? 3930K at 4.4 XFX Fury X Win 8.1