Posts by Fraizer

you are great so fast ! thank you !!! Garik on station driver Fernando told me this : ""The Intel RST drivers and OROM/EFI BIOS modules v15.x.x.xxxx are only designed for the latest Intel chipsets from 100-Series up. The Intel RAID driver v15.0.0.1039 is installable onto Intel 8- and 9-Series Chipsets due to the universal external DeviceID DEV_2822, but not all features may be supported by them. "" my english is not perfect but i understand its better to not use with...
great thank you ^^ Garik its fresh news just now ^^ a new Intel Raid Rom (Orom/SataDriver) Version what you think about this OROM and this Driver ? if its good can you please update withe the last bios 3003 of my asus maximus VII gene ? the link of the bios: waiting this before i...
Hello dear Garik i have a Z97 asus maximus VII Gene and the last bios 3003 with your last orom. under windows 10 pro withe raid 0 2x ssd 840 pro 256gb can i use this Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version WHQL without any trouble ? and more important its better than the version 14.x ? thank you
Hey dear Garik hope everythings is good for you do you saw this update Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST) Version WHQL ? its good with the last orom on Z97 ? thank you
hello to knwo if i can put on the GPU a Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra. (destruct the aluminium), the stock cooler (the contact area withe the GPU) of the Nvidia GTX Titan X is in copper or aluminum ? thank you for your answer
Hello Garikfox i dont have access to the download area withe the last orom :/ can you plas make the last bios of the asus maximus vii gene withe the last orom please ? thank you a lot
hello garikfox ^^ its possible to have an bios update of my asus maximus vii gene bios 2801 withe the last orom ? thank you EDIT: oohhhh its already in the drive ! what happen you did it in advance ? ^^ thank you again ^^
oh... thank you dear garik
hello garikfox its possible to have an update of my last asus maximus vii gene bios 2702 withe the last orom ? thank you
hello ^^ its possible to have the lastest orom for asus maximus VII Gene withe last bios 2702 ? thank you