honestly, i would go the latter. it seems caselabs have been very busy this year - which is great for their business. i know it kinda sucks having to wait awhile, especially since you said you parted some of your components a bit too early - im assuming your main is down? but in the end it'll be worth it. id email them to get a clear time table if you want clarification.