Posts by Killa Cam

no dead pixels. absolutely love this monitor! can't wait for phantom pain - unfortunately, i only have 1 980 ti. need a second one asap because this thing is hella demanding.
Woooooooo
why is this still in the rumor section?
maybe they do. im not from up here so i wouldn't know. you're wife sounds cool! all my wife did was pick out what she wanted. i couldn't even pick the paint for my office room walls. she helps me clean up a lot of my mess tho - more because shes a clean freak/ocd.
Been doing a lot of diy remodeling for my home in which i had no choice but to spend some coin buying some proper power tools. Now i can finally mod to my hearts content.
If u have a lot of dough invested your pc. Get yourself an isobar surge protector or upc.
^ this. Regardless if you have filters, the inside will always get dirty. Filters just minimizes it. Personally, i dont see the need for em. I have a datavac which i blow out my computer every other week. A datavac is a better investment than filters imo
Im getting this mobo. Didnt realize it had the extra pins for cache oc until i read sins review on tweaktown. I loathe black and red mobos - which is ironic because im a die hard chicago bulls fan - but im so glad that the red parts can easily be plasti dipped. Its the reason why i didnt get rve last year because the dimm and pcie slots are red which is a hell no in my book. Asus wont bring the black rve version until next year i think. The features in this board are...
Hello and welcome to ocn.
Idk y its taking them so long to release it. All the other vendors have their best cards out. The 780 lightning took so long that when it did come out, the 780 ti was released like a month after. Msi really dropped the ball on that one and i hope they bring it like they did with the 680 lightning.