Posts by Killa Cam

Closing temporarily. Will be on vacation for the next 3 weeks. Will reopen when im back.
Id like to wish a wonderful thanksgiving to all my cl family. Eat to your hearts content and tell your loved ones you love them.
You are too kind. Thank you and happy holidays!
Dbl*
Purchased in december 2015. I havent registered it tbh.
Price drop
nope. Bought it 2 years ago and just never used it.
Selling this awesome card as I really don't need two for SLI because I don't necessarily play the latest games. Card is still in excellent condition and comes from a smoke and pet free home. Still has all accessories even the most xtreme wristband Asking for $320 shipped here in the states. Will accept paypal but would greatly prefer google wallet. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask here or via pm. Thank you! item has been sold!
Did somebody say woolworth? My absolute favorite childhood store! Thats where I bought my first bike, nes, genesis, snes, super soaker and a gang of ninja turtle, wwf and power ranger toys. Oh no... nostalgia is creeping in and now im feeling sad that i cant go back to being a kid in the 90s
what are you sorry for? Thats a great pic. Its not about the device u use to take pictures, its the art of how u use it. And u took a great pic