Posts by beret21

Part number Hp 381865-001. This cooler came in the HP dc 7600 computer ( released in 2006 ( release year is not 100% confirmed ) Bought it from a scrap shop in a buck Initial Testing Standard Heat Very high heat With stock fan an i7-2600 in stress testing hit around 80s or above in most of the cases. I never had stock cooler i started with water cooling and then due to issues in that i came to this cooler. Initial tests weren't good at all so i tuned it to...
Watch dogs 2 on settings shown in video start ( i7 2600 r7 370 oced ) SKIP THE VIDEO TO 3:55 The guy in the video surprised me. I dnt know whether its just a coincidence or what. Just before i make that car jump up he said "IS IT SAFE" then the way he looked at the jumping car and stepped a bit back. Then he clapped and said "WOW I CANT BELIEVE THAT WORKED". Like i told him what i was going to do !!! Watch dogs 2 has nice texture and terrain except that i did not like...
My pleasure buddy.Will update as soon as my friend has the build completed.
There is one more thing that came to my mind that if they haven't attached a 6 pin connector to save money ( and as it wasnt needed ) they also would have removed all the stuff related to that 6 pin power connector to save money ! For a single card it might save them a dollar but keeping in mind they produce million of GPUs they would never attach a thing that is there for nothing.Just like on every GPU we see empty capacitor spaces. Those capacitors are removed on final...
Any updates on this thing. Or should i not buy the 1050 as without overclock its not good enough. Overclocks do matter if u have a strong CPU
Why (Yssssssss) It was black n white because i like it and my friend loves it so just like the last h440 bam bam bam The case was perfect just we needed a lil more black to fit our tastes. Love the CF texture and the biggest reason for using carbon fiber is that spray cans here really really suck so CF FTW. What are the future plans for this case White pastel fluid ( I think that explains most of it) Rest is even unknown to me atm Lets get started And i love the scent...
I have this LCD e228wfp. Its a dell 22" Works fine except white objects have shadows around them. I zoomed my webcam on the LCD and found that its definitely convergence issue Things tried Different GPU (issue is still there) Different Cable (issue is still there) Never though that an LCD can have such an issue but what can i say. So my question is that how LCD convergence can be set ?? I know how a CRT convergence is set but LCD is a whole new world Image
These are the fans that i painted in last summer. The results on these fans were 100% perfect. ( And i think you are right about the theory on painting on cold and hot surfaces ) ( these are corsair 140 mm fans that came with some casing )Later i added some red Carbon fiber vinyl.Did this theme for one of my friends.
Happiness is seeing comments or messages " Subbed " My pleasure dude. When ever someone subs me on forums or on youtube it just makes me so happy and motivated to keep doing this stuff .
Thanks for appreciations and tips. I will for sure keep these in my mind the next time i lift a spray can, Thank you