Posts by beret21

I have really tried hard to get into copper with my 10 year old drill but no luck Though can work on aluminum so n soI really wish i had a drill press atleast
I cant play with copper at all. I only have copper plates from the GX 280 hsf baseI dnt have a good drill machine and dnt have any cnc or drill press option available near.i can cut acrylic in almost any possible shape to make a pathway for water.That spray like thing can be easily made by acrylic but my pump is really bad cause m using an aquarium pump so it wont like push water that good.So i am left with design A i guess.And all i have is air in my pockets now a days so...
Thanks any better design idea ?I forgot to mention in the post that i cant change the copper area the water path will be created by using plastic wall like structure so will the Design "A" still be better then the current design i am using ?
Its for lga 775 with current design temperatures are ( CPU core 2 duo E8400 ) Ambient 34 c idle cpu 44 c load cpu 58 c The base is made up of copper the black line in the following pic. above that is water container part of the block made of acrylic and above that is where i have attached barbs. The copper plate has mirror finish on the side that touches the processor and 120 grit sanded side, the one that touches the flowing water. i hope its helps to understand what...
THANKS . Currently working on a DIY water cooling setup after its completed will try to improve it even more
Reason for doing this mod ( i hate that egg shaped cover on my gpu i hate it sooooooooooooo much ) Stock Removed the egg cover and the xfx sticker from the fan ( beneath the xfx sticker was the ATI's sticker secret ! ) Used it for months like it. ( Version 1 ) After using it for months like the above pic finally decided to change the fan with a better decent looking fan. Used the below mod for a week ( Version 2 ) And finally started the last mod (...
I just bought a dell optiplex 755 ( Yea in 2014 ) ( most of u will b like is he kidding ) I just want to know what max Gpu i can run on it ? Dont worry about the place in the case i can place it on desk or anywhere i have a silverstone 5oow psu ( curently using the dell psu i.e. 280w i thnk) * the processors bottlenecks i know that i just want to know that are there ny limitation by chipset or motherboard. it has a pcie x16 cards like 550ti or 560ti ( will they get...
I have tried every thing .... Just want to ask if a corrupt bios can do something like that ???( no Display , no error beeps or the mobo is dead)
Are you trying to tease me Buddy i have mentioned that i have tried that
Buddy its not overheating .. I have checked that also.....