Posts by beret21

Mafia III update 1 vs update 4 on Budget GPU r7 370 ( I am disappointed because i was expecting much better )
I think less viscous will be better. But whatever oil is used u cant place the gpu vertically in a case ( like the node 202 etc. . . )And yes vehicle engine has way too high temps then that of a CPU. I think its above a 100c mostly. Dont own a car though so m pretty noob with engine temps
So after 2-3 days i Disassembled my GPU back to clear some of the questions asked Q1. Will the engine oil seep out of its place ( i.e between the GPU die and HSF ) Q2. Will it cause any damage to GPU die or HSF ? Q3. Will it smell bad or will the performance degrade over time ? Ans. The short answer to all these question is No. *Its the best substitute of thermal paste ever discovered.
It was new buddy also i checked for conductivity by a DMM although i know it wont give a perfect answer at idle temp and all but it wasnt conductive .How were the results LOLBTW i used it for 2-3 days and the temps were exact same ( no degradation in performance ) I have opened the gpu again and what i got, the video is coming soon
Many people have experimented Toothpaste, oreo cream, mineral oil, ketchup and face creams as thermal paste now its time for engine oil. Saved a few drops from my bike's engine oil and poured it onto my r7 370. Idle temps are exactly the same. Max temp had a difference of one degree. Used unigine Heaven Benchmark 4.0 _________________ My current system _________________ CPU: i7 2600 RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333 Mhz GPU: r7 370 2GB HDD: 500 GB ( sata II ) PSU: Antec EA-500D...
My current system CPU: i7 2600 RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333 Mhz GPU: r7 370 2GB HDD: 500 GB ( sata II ) PSU: Antec EA-500D (500W) R7 370 Hitman benchmark DX11. This card aint that bad after all
My current system CPU: i7 2600 RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333 Mhz GPU: r7 370 2GB HDD: 500 GB ( sata II ) PSU: Antec EA-500D (500W) Just Cause series as amazing as ever. The big booooooooooooooms
Thanks Bucake
Super-Combo 15 Programmable Gaming X7 Keyboard/G800V from A4-tech Got it from a friend for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE thanks to him Product link http://www.x7.cn/en/product.asp?id=53 Keyboard was having issues as some keys were not pressing and as i dug deep i found out why. It was a really fun project enjoyed it a lot and was really impressed with keyboard quality. Final results were really satisfying to me. The only thing that seemed a lil clumsy to me in this keyboard...
Battlefield 1 ultra settings except AA on r7 370. M thankful to EA n DICE for such an optimized game Loved the campaign