Posts by beret21

Here are the results I compressed it pretty well so dnt hesitate in running at 720p
Its a 3mm acrylic. All the pieces are glued together ( that glue kind of melts acrylic and joins it so can be termed as welding ( Name of glue = ELFY )) In your country u will have ur own acrylic welding glues for sure And i will change the water altogether next week thats a good idea.Thanks for your time and interest its appreciated.
About bracket : i think video linked can give u a better explanation as i dnt have any pics of making it and its hard to explain with words. Its made of acrylic. Just simple 4 walls like structure and then 4 small triangles that press down the water block. One more thing, the water block is at 45degree angle instead just placing it on the gpu like they are on cpu. The reason is that the water block was a bit bigger then the gpu holes like . And i couldnt drill hole at the...
First things first. Yes its an old gpu. Yes it bottlenecks my i7 2600 alot like 50% And i am using a bong rad around 2.5 feet tall. Why i water cooled it ? To squeeze every bit of juice out of it plus keeping it healthy at the same time. I have been using it from some time and recently my loop's water flow dropped dead low. So i decided to clean things up and share ( Sharing is caring ) Thats whats kill my water flow every few weeks. Could have...
MY homemade cpu water block and an 80 mm fan with long blades made outta plasic bottle That tiny fan on NB is from 9500 GT
MY 9500 GT cooled
Reseated the block
Its this one buddyhttp://www.swiftech.com/apogeegt.aspx[/URLCan u show urs too ? m just curious
The water block is fairly decent and was laying around for quite a time so i decided to MOD it for 115x socket . Before going further down i would like to inform that it hasnt been installed yet as m unable to find my huge res and pump Stress testing results will be coming soon. Material Used to make new mounting bracket is acrylic ( 3mm white ) All the work done is by hand from cutting acrylic to CF stickers . Installed in ( i have a non k i7 2600 so m sorry...
Guys i replaced the bluged caps . Found 2 rest seemed perfect to me. Also used a webcam ( to zoom in the screen ) to calibrate the convergence and focus this time. However just came to know that i had a little issue with the red color i.e. the ray is bending a bit odd at the bottom of the screen and the only way to perfect that is " permalloy strips " . So its seems pretty a dead end for perfection unless i found these somewhere. BTW the pics are blurry cause my cell cam...