Posts by beret21

Rad cleaned it seems fine The build end is near
I hope the RAD is fine will be cleaning it today.
EK coolant for months then Battery water thats what ruined it mostly i think. ( it was used for hours ) After that distilled water only for months. Battery water was a mistake of-course but **** happens so ...
Tools required Hex screw driver set Chili garlic sauce (5 grams is enough) Liquid dishwasher (5 grams is enough) Tissue paper Toothbrush Story (Optional) As i was working on my recent pc mod for a friend. Someone might have noticed that the water block was getting a bit orangish brown in the videos too. I didnt take much notice but i was discussing the cable management with my friend and he said that the block is looking a lil yellowish. So as i had time as the...
Update 2 ( First post updated )
Some WHYsss? Q. Why put the CF vinyl and then removed it? A. When we started the case mod 4-5 months back the case looked a lil too white from inside to use so before assembling it we added a lil more black color to the case. Later when it was all assembled we found that the mobo, rad and pump parts being black and the background being black the case got a lil too dark. So that’s why we removed it in this rebuild. Q. What is remaining? A. The case front will be modded....
Background My friend contacted me as the mouse was having issue so i dug in and found the issue that is pretty common in all the computer gaming mice wheter they are gaming ones or normal. I am a bit disappointed by corsair as this mouse is pretty expensive yet we have this issue just like any other cheap mouse. Also right click was having a lil skipping problem that was fixed too. And as it was opened i cleaned all the buttons just to avoid another near surgery I loved...
Okay i wont.
A person buying a 1050 is most probably a budget gamer. And i dont think any budget gamer would risk his card like that. May be few years later when this card will get dirt cheap, people will start experimenting like the volt mods and bios mods etc etc . . .
After strategy games simulator games are the best for time pass. Farming Simulator 17 on my system My current system CPU: i7 2600 RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333 Mhz GPU: r7 370 2GB HDD: 500 GB ( sata II ) PSU: Antec EA-500D (500W) Avg FPS 40