Posts by beret21

I just bought a dell optiplex 755 ( Yea in 2014 ) ( most of u will b like is he kidding ) I just want to know what max Gpu i can run on it ? Dont worry about the place in the case i can place it on desk or anywhere i have a silverstone 5oow psu ( curently using the dell psu i.e. 280w i thnk) * the processors bottlenecks i know that i just want to know that are there ny limitation by chipset or motherboard. it has a pcie x16 cards like 550ti or 560ti ( will they get...
I have tried every thing .... Just want to ask if a corrupt bios can do something like that ???( no Display , no error beeps or the mobo is dead)
Are you trying to tease me Buddy i have mentioned that i have tried that
Buddy its not overheating .. I have checked that also.....
I have mentioned on the top . No beeps , no errors and the problem doesnot display
I have reset the Cmos . Doesnot it bring all setting to the stock .........I haveProcessor G540ram : KINGSTON 2GB ddr3 1333 value selectPsu : 500 W AntecGpu : 9600gt / 8500gs
Problem : The motherboard switches on when pwr button is pushed ( Every thing spinning ) But no Display What i have tried so far : 1)Clearing CMOS (all methods) 2)Ram is working in other system 3)Power supply is working fine in other system AND When i use the memok button the test starts but the LED keep flashing like for ever .... I used speaker it does not give any beeps .....(without ram or gpu) Processor G540 ram : KINGSTON 2GB ddr3 1333 value select Psu : 500 W...
I opened it once more to further improve but after that i have not got under 80c @ 100 Fans speed Something seems to be faulty now
HEREs a new one ...............( A true definition of epic ) I love this card Cleaning and LOOK Second last pic is of thermal pads
I had this card for past few weeks and just today i found something that i cannot believe in ....... Heres before that little MOD i did (temps max while playing hitman absolution) And here is after MOD (FURMARK result) HERES what i did ..... In the above pic the red arrows are there to show that there are small rectangular pieces of plastic that are to hold the HSF bracket tight on the card ................ What i did ! I increased the length of that rectangular...