Posts by beret21

THANKS . Currently working on a DIY water cooling setup after its completed will try to improve it even more
Reason for doing this mod ( i hate that egg shaped cover on my gpu i hate it sooooooooooooo much ) Stock Removed the egg cover and the xfx sticker from the fan ( beneath the xfx sticker was the ATI's sticker secret ! ) Used it for months like it. ( Version 1 ) After using it for months like the above pic finally decided to change the fan with a better decent looking fan. Used the below mod for a week ( Version 2 ) And finally started the last mod (...
I just bought a dell optiplex 755 ( Yea in 2014 ) ( most of u will b like is he kidding ) I just want to know what max Gpu i can run on it ? Dont worry about the place in the case i can place it on desk or anywhere i have a silverstone 5oow psu ( curently using the dell psu i.e. 280w i thnk) * the processors bottlenecks i know that i just want to know that are there ny limitation by chipset or motherboard. it has a pcie x16 cards like 550ti or 560ti ( will they get...
I have tried every thing .... Just want to ask if a corrupt bios can do something like that ???( no Display , no error beeps or the mobo is dead)
Are you trying to tease me Buddy i have mentioned that i have tried that
Buddy its not overheating .. I have checked that also.....
I have mentioned on the top . No beeps , no errors and the problem doesnot display
I have reset the Cmos . Doesnot it bring all setting to the stock .........I haveProcessor G540ram : KINGSTON 2GB ddr3 1333 value selectPsu : 500 W AntecGpu : 9600gt / 8500gs
Problem : The motherboard switches on when pwr button is pushed ( Every thing spinning ) But no Display What i have tried so far : 1)Clearing CMOS (all methods) 2)Ram is working in other system 3)Power supply is working fine in other system AND When i use the memok button the test starts but the LED keep flashing like for ever .... I used speaker it does not give any beeps .....(without ram or gpu) Processor G540 ram : KINGSTON 2GB ddr3 1333 value select Psu : 500 W...
I opened it once more to further improve but after that i have not got under 80c @ 100 Fans speed Something seems to be faulty now