Posts by beret21

I agree too. But there are so many cases on the internet about the on board LAN fried and yet the rest of the system working fine. However i think no one touched the Ethernet controller after it was fried or they would have found the same that its burning hot although every thing seems fine and PC run flawlessly.Same is the case with mine. I have decently overclocked q6600 @3.4 ghz and a HD 5770 @1 GHz Clock and memory @ 1340. I dnt get BSOD lag or any thing at all.BTW i...
My country is really really short on thermal pads man i mean u wouldn't believe Will try something tomorrow and update the thread.I really want if someone would help me to somehow cut the chip's power or something like that ( i didn't find the marvel 88E8056 data sheet anywhere ). If i somehow manage to switch that chip off it would be as good as before no heating components no tension at all
To be more precise here is the pic . Yellow circle shows the faulty chip and green circles shows the components that are heating due to it. They are for its voltage regulation i guess.
That chip in the pic is for the other on board LAN however the chip is the same. ( in the pic u mentioned it would be behind the audio ports ( audio port is blocking the view )) . It gets hot when the motherboard is having power. I mean even if i dont start the PC it still gets hot when my main power switch is on.It heats pretty fast like 0-70 in 2-3s Its too hot when the PC is running i cant keep my finger on it for 2 s. And off-course it limits to some high temp but i...
I have a Asus P5e WS pro motherboard It has two Ethernet ports ( Marvel 88E8056 chip ) STORY So i was watching a video online. The weather was really bad, lots of thunder and boom boom pow. The video just stopped playing i thought the internet might have gone but the task bar icon was still displaying the internet being connected. So i clicked the icon to investigate further and then i found out that the network adapter is not showing in network adapters category any...
Have a 5770 atm. But i am happy with my PC's performance i get 28+ FPS in gta V with DX11 1280x1024 and tessellation and ambient occlusion enabled. And i get 32+ FPS with MAD MAX with AA disabled and shadow on minimum rest maxed
My custom water block ( custom scratch build setup ) isnt that good. During intense use i get 60 degrees already and if i increase vcore further i will hit 70s which i really dnt want to. Though in winter it would be hell fun as i have a bong radiator and winter drop about 10 degree ambient temp here
i dnt have any offset values in my bios so i guess that this is it no vcore drop at idle And i thank you all for your help
I know with respect to time i have pretty old pc. I just recently moved from e8400 to q6600. E8400 was at 4005 MHz and it was giving me more FPS in gta V then my new q6600 @ 3402 MHz. The quad have though removed the texture missing problem completely and i think this is the reason for low FPS. Still the game is playable at 28+ Fps most of the time. And i love my p5e WS pro. First i thougt that i had a really good e8400 that at 4GHz needed 1.336 V only to be stable but...
Thanks for the quick help. I think i should leave it then as it is