Posts by Mega Man

Or you can do this.See my 8 way. Cfx owns all Nvidia can do. Source:"me lol"
Nah that at least has value. It will be 10 of the same sports games
Not only does "replace everything" not a good solution but it costs someone which in the end hurts the consumers as ultimately they pay for it It is beyond excessively easy to tell if it is either/or/both when it comes to cpu/mobo/ram @cheezezilla is there possibly a bios update? Unfortunately the lower level tech support in most companies are useless.
Have to ask. You did buy a pwm pump and not a vario right?
The tx10 is beyond amazing... Disclaimer: please do not try this at home. This was done by a professionals. This is a trained stunt baby. So not do this at home unless you are properly trained Please excuse my house renovation.
Why is using water wetter nice? He would be far better served using 30-50% antifreeze due to the anti corrosion properties which are more advanced
Ok when I get home I will edit this post with a response.I am driving home ( at a red light now )I would like to mention nothing wad intended as am insult. It was just fact without emotion. [[SPOILER]] ok soA)CFM is a very poor spec,martins point was the rating system is excessively flawed as it is not a controlled spec, one comp can test one way and another company a different way.CFM is also EXCESSIVELY misleading ( all of the above are same to be said about static...
 Dodge ram 1500 for size comparison .... it won't upload properly from my phone. ..... best I can do is attach it. Will ocn ever fix moble site
In his defense he didn't say it doesn't happen. He said he doesn't care Dear god where to start. Al does not hold as much heat so the temps will be reduced there. Crapy fans ( not that they are 140. Will deal with that later ) I don't link it now. But cfm and static pressure are meaningless ( see https://martinsliquidlab.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/why-static-pressure-max-flow-specs-are-poor-measures-of-fan-performance/ ) And just by what the blades look like I can tell...
Welp my tx10 is sitting at home. Too bad I am not