Posts by Mega Man

see my sig for how to add to sig !you can add some voltage to the one in bios ( has different names iirc asus calls it NB 1.8v ) that is stock at 1.8vbe GENTLE !!!! if you add to much it can way way overshoot i have seen overshoots of 50mgz ( IE set to 200 and showed 250 )you will ONLY NEED 1.805-1.81 ( +0.005-0.01 ) to help, it does not make it go away. just helps the bouncing !!!
it is very hard to test for stability, why do you want to oc HT ?
some of the best fans in the world have a large hub, and for good reason !
Could be cpu could be bent pins. All 3 are possible
Food for thought from another club
I remember someone making one block. I was like OMG that's so cool Was a flat price of copper with several cups welded to it (each cup was bigger then last) with holes offset so the waterwould have to flow around the cup. To get the most surface area. Intake was in the middle of the cups and it was on the outer perimeter of the last cup
@htpc, i know ( cooling ) the 212 just wont die..... it needs to die
thats cause you OLD MAN i mean 1776, "dat is werry old yo" ( that is really old )now this..... made me feel old, Jim Henson was a genus
it is good, but there are better cases for airflow, but you need to pays ! ( alot mores )yea i am thinking until i figure out what CL i want my a10-7850 + (2) 295x2s will go back into my trusty trooper
atm hw readings @ 4.8 = 1.4-1.425