Posts by Mega Man

no one here knows
personally you should just try it, if you are willing to wait ill try for some time to put in my 750w and test most of the system for you ill try this weekend, but yea you should be fine.110w +500w ( max at stock for 295x2 ) =610 w means you would have 140w for everything else = at stock you should be fine !" i say so so it must be true "that falls under the " trust me i'm an engineer " category
it can be yes
you can remove the LCD fyi
80+bronze is the power eff from the wall has nothing to do with wattage delivered. you may be able to pull it off stock .
you shouldnt really need a bios updateit is just a 83xx binned differentlyi would say just try it without the updateplease fill out rig builder ( see my sig ) could be several things from ram to cooling
better question what board do you have and what CPU are you getting ?
no i am not jelly ~!
power colors jack is called the power jack !others use fishing line
the reason i mentioned the router is i had the same type of issue and anytime i had qos activated i got the same type of issueshowever iirc i also use this driverhttp://www.asus.com/us/Networking/PCEAC68/you have to install it goto the folder for the utility extract the driver, uninstall then manually install the driveralways seems to work best for me