Posts by Jbads

Summer hit and let me tell you right now, my computer is hot and I am seeking out liquid cooling options. I have liquid cooled before and I have the knowledge to some extent. My fx-8320 is clocked at 4.12 GHz, and I am currently using a xigmatek dark knight ii cooler. It is doing the job but I really am looking for a setup to keep the temp a little cooler, and maybe overclock more and keep the temp down. But this cpu is a hot one, and I do not plan on upgrading the cpu...
Aw now I am not sure what to get, I was going to buy the the Kraken X41 for kicks now I am not sure what to buy.
All I think it really comes down to is aesthetics, even people that are building a budget system want to make their rig look sweet. Some are probably willing to pay a little more for it too even though it is a budget system. Plus obviously you get the features of a ROG board to play with and experiment with, and high grade components.
I personally do not agree with what happened here, but I could see how to government might look into the company. What I do not get is how they tortured this man legally.
14.4 looks like, is there a new one out?Also it usual lags in the unplayable sections, videos whatever you want to call them.
i am playing this now and getting some occasional lag? playing on ultra and my system specs are in my signature. everything runs fine but i have some lag any idea why? P.S. anyone know how to change fire modes on the assault rifle?
Ugh no gaudy gold please, I am not a pimp. Would like to see more boards featuring silver, matches better with everything.
I thought msi had about 4 different versions of the gaming board line, all with different price points.
I want to buy a 760T so bad, but I have to stop buying cases. They are stock piling up in my room, I bought 3 cases last year.
No way I would choose that board over one of msi's gaming edition boards. If the price and features are close, consumers are going to end up choosing msi for the aesthetics alone.