Posts by DizZz

7/10 - I'm not that experienced with portraits but I would prefer to see either all of his arms or none of them. Also, the rock on the right side is a little distracting when compared with the rest of the background so if possible, I would try to keep the background as uniform as possible to focus the attention on your subject (unless the subject is interacting with the environment around him/her). I encountered some really interesting light last time I was at the beach...
Increasing voltage adds more heat so no. Reset everything to stock and then run a stress test and post your temperatures. That way, we can see if there is something wrong with your setup.
Hey welcome to OCN Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Also, check out this link for an explanation of site features
7/10 - I think a wider angle would add some good perspective to the shot although I do like the effect of a little girl in a big chair I use a Canon 70D. Moar cow!
Hey welcome to OCN Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Also, check out this link for an explanation of site features
Welcome back!
@Gobigorgohome I would recommend getting a body that costs around $1,000-$1,250 and then spending the rest on glass. Any body in that price range will be well above your skill level, and I don't mean that in a negative way - that's the case for 90% of people (including me), so you have something to grow into and learn on. Lenses make way more of a difference in image quality than a body and they're something that you will have for years, unlike a body (they also retain...
Congrats!
Loving it so far. Really fun to play around with such a shallow depth of field. It's taking me a bit of practice to get consistently sharp photos where I want the focus point to be but that's part of the fun