Posts by DizZz

Hey welcome to OCN Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Also, check out this link for an explanation of site features
Hey welcome to OCN Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Also, check out this link for an explanation of site features
Hey welcome to OCN Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Also, check out this link for an explanation of site features and this link for a guide on how to add your rig specs to your forum signature
Hey welcome to OCN Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! Also, check out this link for an explanation of site features and this link for a guide on how to add your rig specs to your forum signature
You definitely do not need special thermal paste remover. I, along with most people here, just use rubbing alcohol and a paper towel - works perfectly and is way cheaper
Unfortunate news Good luck in your next endeavors Dan but be sure to stick around!
What clock speeds is it running at? And what OS?
Woah messy thread. Cleaned up and removed a lot of the irrelevant posts. Please use the edit button and stay on topic. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.