Posts by OcN13

Sorry if common knowledge but I thought a price drop was coming for the 980 and 980ti. Is that the case? Thanks,
Welcome! Those temps are most definitely ok. You don't need to worry until you're in the 90's and even then you still have wiggle room. I would link the proof but unfortunately I am at work.
For everyone saying a new market will pop up, you are correct it will. But what only a few people seem to grasp is that advances in AI will replace the human. Once a robot is smarter than a human that means they can replace 99.99 percent of jobs out there. What are we going to do about that? Obviously we will need a complete change in the way we live but it is certain that the vast majority of us will not be working.
in.
Yes =(
No sir wired E. Also whwn i unplug it in game it pauses game but none of the controls work When i plug it back in. I try every butron and nothing. Also forgot to mention guys besides the above graphics details all my settings are normal since i dont have the vram for higher.
Can anyone tell me how to get a 360 contoller to work? I have zero experience. I plugged it in, driver installed properly, but in game i cant get it to work at all. Tia Esit. Sorry forgot to say it is running great with 4930K and gtx480. I have it at 1080 p, msaa on and 2x msaa.
Well i learned my lessen not to still load it up through steam. =/. Anyone ran benchmark yet?
did the 53 meg one at aound 800KB a sec vs my usual 3MB. Now sign back in to see 353 MB update. Second update going at 60 KB a sec! If only preload included everything
I did the 53 meg one at aound 800KB a sec vs my usual 3MB. Now sign back in to see 353 MB update. Second update going at 60 KB a sec!