Posts by OcN13

For everyone saying a new market will pop up, you are correct it will. But what only a few people seem to grasp is that advances in AI will replace the human. Once a robot is smarter than a human that means they can replace 99.99 percent of jobs out there. What are we going to do about that? Obviously we will need a complete change in the way we live but it is certain that the vast majority of us will not be working.
in.
Yes =(
No sir wired E. Also whwn i unplug it in game it pauses game but none of the controls work When i plug it back in. I try every butron and nothing. Also forgot to mention guys besides the above graphics details all my settings are normal since i dont have the vram for higher.
Can anyone tell me how to get a 360 contoller to work? I have zero experience. I plugged it in, driver installed properly, but in game i cant get it to work at all. Tia Esit. Sorry forgot to say it is running great with 4930K and gtx480. I have it at 1080 p, msaa on and 2x msaa.
Well i learned my lessen not to still load it up through steam. =/. Anyone ran benchmark yet?
did the 53 meg one at aound 800KB a sec vs my usual 3MB. Now sign back in to see 353 MB update. Second update going at 60 KB a sec! If only preload included everything
I did the 53 meg one at aound 800KB a sec vs my usual 3MB. Now sign back in to see 353 MB update. Second update going at 60 KB a sec!
hahaha we had dp on 580 but people defended titan. . now no dp and people still defend it? unbelievable
Thanks missalaire. And just noticed I only said guys when i asked the question. I meant guys/gals