Posts by OcN13

Excuse my ignorance, but why do these standards take so long to come out. I get we dont have cards to run 8k 60fps just yet, or cheaply but we should only be waiting for the cards to play not the interface/standard. Or am i missing the reason why this happens.
Thats why i put known Also as far as predators lets not forget whos top: the killer whale.
For people saying things were always bigger a long time ago, lets not forgot the largest animal ever known is alive today.
Do you have access to Cincinnati bell? and i can't blame you to be back to complain! selfless bump to get the word out. everyone test and take appropriate action.
I do have gpuz. would it be helpful to screenshot? My asic is 76.7. I know they do boost which is awesome. I appreciate your help. Hows your card?
So i have tried reading but am lost! I bought the g1 gaming from amazon a few days ago. Havent done much but tried 1405mhz and it failed eventually so maybe im not doing something right. This was without chaning any other settings. I was using evga precision x and their oc scanner to test. This card is plenty fast for me at stock but i would like to oc it to the point of "acceptably safe" . i dont mind pushing it as long as it will last me 4 years or so. Any help would...
Bump.
An update. 400 pounds a month!
Work has excess every month. Just trying to find a solution and thought the extreme coolers would like. Please pm me for more details.
In please