Posts by OcN13

Unless the title was changed it is posted correctly so why do you have a problem with it? OT: It is still positive and I hope they continue to improve.
All I am saying is what makes you who you are is for a fact your life experiences. Hence why Alzheimers robs the person of life. They cease to remember what made them who they are. Another example is brain damage. Especially damage to the frontal lobe area. Depending on how badly the damage is people lose what we call morals as the frontal lobe controls anger and impulse control mostly. So these people that where fine with morals, now all the sudden, when they have sexual...
This is awesome! This century will have the biggest advancements in biology for sure and I can't wait to have the choice to live forever.Well all a person's soul is, is their personality. So once we have figure out how to decode the brain we will be able to clone body and mind/personality. Replicating experiences or planting memories should not be that hard with time. I say by 2035.
Day 18 in.
Day 17 in
Whatever you guys say. Didn't mean to come off aggressive but I will agree to disagree.
Doesn't seem there will be an easy way to root or if at all. At least with att and verizon they have the bootloader locked down and AFAIK even the Note 3 on those carriers still don't have full blown root/custom recovery/custom rom/kernel. The only thing they have managed to do is get small tweaks as a work around. From what I have read it is not so much the people smart enough can't figure it out, it is they don't want to put in the time as they are on a different carrier...
day 15 in
day 15 in
No you are wrong. It has been proven over and over. I myself and countless other keep telling and explaining but some of you continue to think it is the TIM. An air gap would DESTROY any TIM interface including solder. What is so hard to understand about that?