Posts by UberPooch

I wasn't able to add a profile to my Sensei without it defaulting to the one used for the engine. Also couldn't find a way to delete the other custom profiles on the mouse (even though they were deleted via the engine's software interface). After a few hours I gave up and took it back. I've talked to others who have had profile issues with the software (one guy took back 3 of them).I used the G5 ages ago but need a higher DPI. Trying out the G700 which is nice. Had to...
Yeah, I had actually found a Sensei locally this weekend but took it back the next day. The software sucks and couldn't get the profiles to work properly. Spent a good chunk of the day online with a guy who to troubleshoot and found out it was a pretty common problem. Liked the feel of the mouse though, just wish their software matched the design quality.
For me I created a profile for Halo 4 and less than a minute into the game I lost control of the mouse. It was the same behavior earlier when I forgot to select my Halo 4 profile as the default (via the LCD) and was playing on the engine profile. Only thing I can think of is that somehow during that minute of game play it switched from the Halo 4 profile to the engine one.Something else I can't figure out is that with the software I can't set precise exactlift levels. With...
Thanks, ended up going with browns. I'm sure I'll be pleased with the board.Now if I can just find a solid mouse!
Picked up a Sensei b/c it was on sale locally. Like the feel of it but the Engine software is giving me headaches. Anyone know how to delete the extra on-board profiles? I can only have one. Initially there were five, the first dedicated to the engine and the other four I'm assuming were slots. I've tried creating new on-board profiles but can't delete them from the mouse. Tried the LCD menu too. Now I've got five, first is the engine, second is the one I want, and the...
Thanks for the welcome. Found some great info here (bought a new mechanical keyboard as a result).Ironically I found a Sensei on sale locally and bought it last night. I'm having problems with it though so may post in the other thread.
Thanks, that's what I figured. I think I'm leaning back towards a wired option since the selection/pricing/quality is better. Appreciate the reply though.
First, thanks all for this epic thread. Learned A LOT in one place Why did you go with blue? I've decided on the CM Storm QuickFire Rapid for my FPS gaming. Was hoping to find a solid wireless but no such luck. I travel a lot and need something smaller (without a num pad). Still torn on the switches. Leaning towards red but then people started chiming in that they enjoy blues once they got used to them. Embarrassed to say that I started with a Black Widow so I don't...
I'm guessing I know the answer to this but are there any solid wireless mechanical keyboards. Using it for straight FPS, don't need a num pad, macros, or backlit keys. I travel a lot and recently bought a Gaems Vanguard personal gaming case for my Xbox. I'd love to get rid of as many cables as possible so was hoping to convert over to a quality combination of wireless mouse/keyboard (still looking for both). Thanks.
Just curious but what wired mouse did you end up with? I've been looking for a solid wireless but not finding much luck.