Posts by AngelZest

Well my Power Supply came on Tuesday last week and i have her all set up and all my games installed but well here are some pics of my PSU : EVGA NEX SuperNova 750g the night pics don't do her justice. my crappy iPhone 3G camera doesn't give a good pic as to what i can see from my eyes, i got told about an app to lower the exposure but it won't install on my old 3G D: so need a new phone next! SO! who wan'ts to see benchmarks btw i have the 3770k at 4.7Ghz @...
Well while i'm waiting for my power supply i have been planning up the water cooling for april. i know i get £855 ish in April's loan so i need to plan around that. this is what i have so far: bay res - 29.09 http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/EK-Bay-525-Single-Drive-Bay-Reservoir--White-Acetal-pid-15033.html pump - 68.55 http://www.specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/Laing-DDC-325-Pump-900Lhr-18W--DDC-325-pid-15942.html pump top -...
My Submission for the club
Here is my entry for the Club
Well it's update time and well there is good news and bad news for 'Vamp'. i will kick of with the bad news so we end on a high Well over the holidays i have had incredible Toothache and since it was the holidays all the dentists where closed, so i had to wait 2 weeks till they re opened and i made my appointment, turned out because i broke my moler on noodles. don't ask me how. i didn't even think it possible :O but anyhow i didn't have much of said tooth left and which...
Well guys, some good news and some bad news... good news. Student loan just came through just ordered my 3770k, the first of the two GTX 670 FTW Editions, Corsair 16GB 2x8GB Vengence LP, EVGA SuperNova 750W PSU and my ASUS DVD + RW drive. and it's all due for arrival this coming week. CANT WAIT! how ever.... BAD NEWS. i was showing off my case and MoBo to a friend and he had a gander, and noticed two pins on the CPU socket where bent. like crazy bent out of place :'(...
well, i finished my uni work for the holidays. and i already had my MOBO anyway. so i decided to fit it while i wait for the rest of my components :3 Looking sexy ;3 Case kinda eats the MOB atm. will look better when everything else is in and i get the water cooling set up in april :')
Update: IT's my birthday and one of my prezzies was the case for my build :3 so i'm gona spoil you with some snaps. will take more when i get all the components and start building. i will also give my own little amateur review of the case :3 A Size comparison against a standard PC game :3 Love the look of this case! i did turn the front HDD + Fan docks around from the default cross flow position to front intake and i didn't even look at the instructions, as...
yeah, all plans are final. just waiting for the money at new years to start geting it going. recently applied for a part time job at ASDA (retail work) so should get the build finished faster and get all the little details sorted like the logo painted up on the side panel and such :3 can't wait to get stuck in. more excited to start this than i am for Christmas >.
welcome to OCN mate!