Posts by barracks510

Major update to devel branch with firmware 20XX support.
Update: New repository location (no longer on OBS and new GPGv2 signing keys) and new pre-release version 0.1.0. For those with Aquaero 6, please use release 0.0.1. I'm hoping to find a patch soon.   Added RHEL/EPEL packages.
Yeah. You gave that to me some time ago in a PM. Unfortunately, most of the resource depended on something already controlling the device mappings and that's the part that Linux is missing most. So it's back to black-boxing for a while. Thanks though, I'm sure the GNU/Linux users appreciate the extra effort.
   Ok. Thanks I'll post some instructions on collecting data/ helping out, but I've realized that I'm doing some thread hijacking so I created a new thread here:  
Aquaeronix: Tools for Accessing the Aquaero5(R) USB Device © 2012 lynix lynix47@gmail.com,© 2013 JinTu JinTu@praecogito.com lynix lynix47@gmail.com,© 2014 barracks510 barracks510@gmail.com,© 2015 barracks510 barracks510@gmail.comSUMMARYAquaeronix aims at providing a C interface for accessing the Aquaero5(R) USB device by 'Aqua Computer' (http://www.aqua-computer.de).It consists of a set of functions for data access and conversion, and a command-line tool using these...
Hey guys,   I'm developing GNU/Linux software for the Aquaero 5 and 6. It would be wonderful if you could contribute some data, especially with the later firmwares (20XX). All you need to do is run a software USB sniffer on the Aquaero device and issue some commands through the Aquasuite program. It would also be incredibly helpful if you could tell me what you clicked to cause a certain action.   Thanks!
I finally have the system running now. I just have to do a few tweaks before sleeving and so on.  
So I've got a few more pictures of the build. I've started to bend some acrylic pieces for the build. Lets see how it turns out!   So in case you haven't noticed, I'm running a (second hand) aquaero 5 lt with the RTC addon. I've switched to using linux (openSUSE 13.2) on my other computers so managing the aquaero may prove to be a problem.
Hey guys, I know I haven't updated in a LONG time. So much has gone on in the past few months, but now that it's the holidays I can finally take a break.   Enjoy!   Originally this used to be a HDD bay/zone, but I had a spare rad, so why not? XD.   It's a bit hard to tell in this picture, but the PCIe slots really started to loose their color. It went from a deep red to a much lighter almost EVGA pink color.     I moved to a CaseLabs S5, and did a...
[[SPOILER]]  Beware of the Koolance Compression fittings. I would use something with a nicer grip on the tubing. XSPC compression fittings are well known for their grip on the tubing.Also keep a good eye on the conditions of those radiators. It's too easy to get a bad radiator and not notice until it causes problems The rest is fine. Just make sure you clean out all the parts before installing it into a loop. Getting the whole set for $150 is a steal.