Posts by defyed

Yeah I've heard they break and it's really annoying when they do - this solves that! Give it a shot if you have a 3d printer or access to one.For me, it worked really well. I might consider designing a few others for other pin types if enough people want them
sorry msd0 - they are 26/6 STAPLES. easy to get and really cheap too
Hi Everyone! I decided a while ago to have a go at sleeving cables but I didn't have any pin removal tools etc. so I came up with this. It's a 3D printable ATX pin removal tool and it works perfectly! It uses 4 standard 26/6 staples (2x2 together) as the pin removers so you don't have to worry about breaking those damn things ever again! I have posted all of the files over at GrabCad so if anyone is interested, feel free to download those and print for yourself. Get them...
Cool so ill assume noone really has any idea? I think im on the right track anyway... Hopefully! If anyone does know or has a 2c worth, any input is appreciated!
Hi everyone- I wasn't entirely sure if I should post this here or in the 'Cooling Experiments' section but I guessed it would get more views and therefore more answers here so here it is. I have been looking into water cooling for my computer but I really want to build my own and make it look cool with a non flat radiator design (top secret - if I told you I'd have to kill you.. ) Now, I have done a bit of research into it and I have often read about mixing metals in...
i found it! ill have to read it fully another time! good luck mate
you sir are a champion ill have to find your thread somewhere and follow it! i wish i had more time to do things. life is crazy at the moment. need some me time!
okay so i am becoming increasingly busier all the time. between work, writing a book, starting a YouTube channel, my girlfriend and social events i have very little time to work on my mod. unfortunately i won't be able to do anything till next Monday night which is my next free time. there is good news though. i have managed to fix my computer from crashing when i play games! i worked out that it was in fact my graphics cards overheating. the fans on one of them weren't...
Haha yeah well my computer is behaving somewhat at the moment. It really hates games though. Im pretty sure its telling me to do other stuff.. Like mod!Thanks for the encouragement though Rhys.. It is appreciated unfortunately i didn't get to do anything tonight because i stayed back late at work since masterchef was filming there i plan to use Thursday night to do a bit.. I won't have much time though- im really busy this week!Till next time.Blake
Ah thanks. Yeah it crashed just before and had some seizures lol but now it's back up. After this post I'm going to test a game again to see if it crashes which I'm sure it will but fingers crossed it just magically fixed itself! Anyway as promised I did some work today on the case! (YAYYY)I finished drilling and tapping the aluminium posts that the case will attach to. As you can see below, the holes aren't centered very well and also aren't drilled very straight. I...