Posts by defyed

Cool so ill assume noone really has any idea? I think im on the right track anyway... Hopefully! If anyone does know or has a 2c worth, any input is appreciated!
Hi everyone- I wasn't entirely sure if I should post this here or in the 'Cooling Experiments' section but I guessed it would get more views and therefore more answers here so here it is. I have been looking into water cooling for my computer but I really want to build my own and make it look cool with a non flat radiator design (top secret - if I told you I'd have to kill you.. ) Now, I have done a bit of research into it and I have often read about mixing metals in...
i found it! ill have to read it fully another time! good luck mate
you sir are a champion ill have to find your thread somewhere and follow it! i wish i had more time to do things. life is crazy at the moment. need some me time!
okay so i am becoming increasingly busier all the time. between work, writing a book, starting a YouTube channel, my girlfriend and social events i have very little time to work on my mod. unfortunately i won't be able to do anything till next Monday night which is my next free time. there is good news though. i have managed to fix my computer from crashing when i play games! i worked out that it was in fact my graphics cards overheating. the fans on one of them weren't...
Haha yeah well my computer is behaving somewhat at the moment. It really hates games though. Im pretty sure its telling me to do other stuff.. Like mod!Thanks for the encouragement though Rhys.. It is appreciated unfortunately i didn't get to do anything tonight because i stayed back late at work since masterchef was filming there i plan to use Thursday night to do a bit.. I won't have much time though- im really busy this week!Till next time.Blake
Ah thanks. Yeah it crashed just before and had some seizures lol but now it's back up. After this post I'm going to test a game again to see if it crashes which I'm sure it will but fingers crossed it just magically fixed itself! Anyway as promised I did some work today on the case! (YAYYY)I finished drilling and tapping the aluminium posts that the case will attach to. As you can see below, the holes aren't centered very well and also aren't drilled very straight. I...
Thanks man. It seems to be a bit more stable with the reformat however it crashes with games so at least now I can still view the model! Cheers vaporizer! I honestly don't have much of an idea. I could probably test it and find out which part is failing but I've had enough of it and want a new one lol. We'll see what happens anyway. I am going to spend a little time continuing the mod tomorrow though. I'm still working on the aluiminium drilling and tapping holes but I've...
Just reformatted and installed windows. Its a hardware problem somewhere because everything still crashes.
Sorry guys i haven't been able to do much lately with Christmas and my girlfriends birthday and my mum's birthday and new years and starting work a week early. Its been crazy! Also i might've mentioned that my computer doesn't play games anymore and when i try, the screen goes black after a minute or two. Well. Now that happens all the time instead of just when i play games. So i can't view my 3d design so i don't know all my dimensions which makes it hard to do anything...