Posts by Gandyman

ugh my back is so sore from crawling under my desk to try my speakers in multiple different configurations ive tried so many things short of re installing windows i cant get the sound to work -.- in all reality it should just work from the box right? ugh im so disappointed everything was working fine .. better then fine untill now
Hey man thanks for the reply, yea it seems so obvious but often overlooked just updating drivers, I did just re install them to be sure, exact same issue. when i plug my speakers in they crackle like there's some form of signal there but nothing the test button shows it playing sounds, as does the equalizer but nothing comes out. I tried uninstalling the drivers from my keyboard and using my old poor sidewinder which gets left in the cupboard for emergencies only purposes ...
Hey guys how we all doing? I have an issue arise with my sabertooth I'm guessing its something small ive just overlooked so before I go around rmaing this amaizng mobo (omg i dont wanna pull my pc apart) I thought I would thinktank with you fellas (hi dubbed). anyways so i have a logitech keyboard and it has a 3.5m jack for headphones which i usually use, and have bene u sing since isntalling my pc, so a friend came around the other day and we wanted to watch some game...
Hey man thanks for the info again, ill Rep you once I'm home can't fInd it on my Droid lol. Not to mention my poor galaxy s2 screen has been to Vietnam and gets random flashbacks and stops working from time to time lol. Anyways I saw the top mounting for the radiators on the top of the ghost, but with the fans having to be below it to push up, my issue is how close the top most part of the thermal armor on the sabertooth is to the top of the case, is there going to be room...
Bye?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811345019 This is the bitfenix ghost, anyone have this with a h100 or ismilar sized top mounted radiator and a sabertooth? Im thinking of getting it but I will be heartbroken if it doesnt fit properly still!
Dont you love the broken English, the direct Taiwanese to English translations, and the mile long list of bloatware and spyware in their software?! Its my favourite
@ Stevoandaredk5 Thanks a ton for your reply and the informative pics. I was considering the c70, looked good in pictures but when i watches some y outube reviews the things that put me off were a. The side latches and panel looked really tinny, flimsy, especially compared to my fractals bitumen lined side b. There seemed to be little to no intake outlet on the front of the case, with the 2 radiator fans and the rear exaust and the GPU coolers (im going to be purchasing...
Ok so Im sure many of us realize that sabertooth z77 + corsair h100 requires a little extra headspace over the mobo to mount the radiator. could I get some people with the same set up as me to list what case you are using preferably with a link, not only for my benefit but perhaps to archive it for future sabertooth owners. I love my fractal case, its solid its heavy its lined with tar it has really good dust filters, airflow, simple design but just screams high...
Not sure if this is against forum rules if it is a truly apologize ... But are you going to sell the 79xx's? IF so pm me details pls!