Posts by tyguy

My god, you are making me nervous without a cover on that socket
Yes sir. I reset my bios settings among the first few things I tried. I actually found the culprit to be my boot drive. I ran some benchmarks on it and it was slower than my mechanical drives by a substantial margin... I reinstalled windows on the faster ssd and it's smooth sailing. Not sure why it was so slow. I won't be buying cheap ssd's anymore, that much is certain. Thank you for your responses guys!
I have already formatted my drive and reinstalled windows recently. I'm not sure if that's what you meant.
Hey all, I have a serious issue that is making my computer nearly impossible to use. Lately it has been unresponsive and slow, completely at random. Sometimes it will hang up in the most facepalm worthy situations. I also started noticing audio and video glitches happening while watching netflix videos. They happen at the same time. The audio will make a buzzing/popping/grinding noise and the video stutters along with it. It happens for a split second but sometimes will...
Thanks for the find!
I have been looking at tenkeyless mechanicals but I don't want to sacrifice macro keys on the left side. Are there any keyboards out there that do this, or that at least have programmable keys? Thanks.
Nothing.
I misread your comment the first time, apologies.
That is a very ignorant statement overall. If you are referring to reference cards, then fine. The fact is, is that most end users will end up purchasing their card from a third party manufacturer such as msi, asus, gigabyte, etc. It's the same deal on the nvidia side. That is NOT why they are cheaper, and in fact, they are often times priced very similarly price/performance wise. They only undercut by 10-30$ at most. And they switch sides very often in this regard. It is...
ummm amd didn't make the game. It is the developers fault if it doesn't run well on certain hardware.