Posts by FloridaOccifer

Lets see the build! I just saw NewEgg has the Captain 120 back in stock
Thank You, I will do just that.
Thank You! My limits of custom work stop at paint, wrapping and lighting for the most part.As for the fan control, I do not have the shut off ability but the ONLY fan I am currently hearing is the CoolerMaster SP fan I have attached to my Xigmatek Dark Knight II cooler. I am currently running this one at level 3 (out of 10) and can hear it plainly but without causing any concerns, my ceiling fan on low makes more of an effect than the case. I am fairly certain that if I...
Couple of closer shots...
Thank You.I have now taken it upon myself to start changing my speaker trim and desk lamp to antique gold as well...
Well, I have decided to call the build done (at this point)... After configuring the wiring 4 times I have loomed everything and tied back all the excess. I ended up switching a few fans and painting the interior covers fire red. I added a NZXT fan controller to the panel (CD/DVD was scrapped) painted in the same antique gold spray. I found a vendor on ebay that printed a few custom decals for me as well. Here she is...
Set up is; 200mm front (deepcool), AF120mm rear (Corsair), (2) AF120mm top (Corsair) Xigmatek Dark Knight II with 120mm (CoolerMaster JetFlo) intel i5-3570K ASRock B75 Pro-3M 32GB Vengeance 1600 I am not currently OC'd as I am still configuring the build but so far even with full activity average under 35. I will update the numbers as changes are made. The case is running the same as my Corsair C70 build.
Thank you sir... A few adjustments on cable routing and loomed a few of the multi-strand groups. I did place an order for a Corsair H75 after loosing patience with the Deepcool back order on the Captain series. A few updated images:
Another image of the vents being sprayed
Well I should update everything here... I have been emailing back and forth with Deepcool and they are sending me another case due to the issues with this one FOR FREE! It has not shipped yet but I have been assured it will be sent from NewEgg since there is not a US distribution center for Deepcool currently set up for parts. With that being said here is how things have developed... I decided I wanted a bit more of the "steampunk" experience so I painted the grills...